A Scandal For Every Month: The Biggest Botches, Failures, And Mess-Ups Of Joe Biden’s First 12 Months In Office

Only one scandal a month? That's an improvement over the weekly shit show under Dumb Donald.
Ding ding ding! You win the Predictable Feeble Defense Attempt of the day. Quid Pro's sycophants couldn't defend or promote him during the campaign without referencing TRUMP!, and they're still doing it. In less surprising news, the sun shone on the Sahara today.

Ding ding ding! You win the Predictable Feeble Defense Attempt of the day. Quid Pro's sycophants couldn't defend or promote him during the campaign without referencing TRUMP!, and they're still doing it. In less surprising news, the sun shone on the Sahara today.
Like me you notice they can't say how great Bidung is, cause he isn't, so they have to bring up Trump. I'm sure Trump appreciates living in their feeble brains 24/7.

Oh and Dragonidiot is a Canadian. She should be inflicting herself on Canadian talking boards. Not US talking boards.

Every post she puts out is a laugh a thon.

Yeah, I didn't have time to go to the store yesterday so I had them deliver my order... They didn't have one item I was looking for so I had to buy another brand. Biden's fault!
And Biden is good he has managed to disrupt the supply chain all over the world, imagine that!

beagle9
Trump was a thousand times better than the walking, talking disaster.

I've talked with folks who voted for that incompetent ass and boy do they regret that vote.

He has got to be the worst POTUS this country has ever had.
I don’t no anyone that would have changed their vote to Trump.

Maybe we need to be asking ourselves why we end up with the likes of Trump and Biden?

And Biden is good he has managed to disrupt the supply chain all over the world, imagine that!

~~~~~~

z0lWZty.jpg

A Scandal For Every Month: The Biggest Botches, Failures, And Mess-Ups Of Joe Biden’s First 12 Months In Office

Imp46.jpg

Doc, I think we are up more like 30 or 50 crises in the first 12 months!
Some of his biggest are so bad that others get lost in their shadow!
And nothing good at all to show for it.

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 3.27.24 PM.png

I don’t no anyone that would have changed their vote to Trump.
And yet obviously, many former Obama voters SWITCHED to Trump rather than vote for Hillary.

Maybe we need to be asking ourselves why we end up with the likes of Trump and Biden?
Trump's greatest flaw was merely one of personality. He distracted people from the many great things he actually accomplished with his constant back-patting, boasting, name-calling, circular conversations, and flagrant disrespect he showed for many people.

Biden's greatest asset is his personality. It is an endless source of amusement to the many of us to help keep our minds off the actually HORRIBLE job he is really doing in office.

beagle9
Trump was a thousand times better than the walking, talking disaster.

I've talked with folks who voted for that incompetent ass and boy do they regret that vote.

He has got to be the worst POTUS this country has ever had.
Especially how it's hitting them in their wallet's now. Who in their right mind vote's a person like Biden into office if the election wasn't rigged ??? People have got to have better sense than that. Don't they ?? The man is a flipping train wreck, and putting Kamala in office just to appease the black or brown folk's was another totally incompetent move that people had to know was a very dumb thing to do, but here we all are watching this train wreck stumble and bumble along with it's wheels off the track. Democrat's are some dumb people I'm sorry.

And yet obviously, many former Obama voters SWITCHED to Trump rather than vote for Hillary.

Trump's greatest flaw was merely one of personality. He distracted people from the many great things he actually accomplished with his constant back-patting, boasting, name-calling, circular conversations, and flagrant disrespect he showed for many people.

Biden's greatest asset is his personality. It is an endless source of amusement to the many of us to help keep our minds off the actually HORRIBLE job he is really doing in office.
No toobfreak, Trump was a fighter instead of a quitter, otherwise not like what we had in crybaby R politician's who apologized for doing their jobs if a leftist accused them of something. They falsely accused Trump of many things, and he would slam them back. No apologies from Trump. You mess with the bull and you got the horns. It was about time. That's what the American people were drawn to him for.

Trump was a fighter instead of a quitter
Definitely.

They falsely accused Trump of many things, and he would slam them back. No apologies from Trump.
Yep. All I'm saying is that Trump wore his battles on his sleeve, thereby giving his enemies advance warning of his plans and attacks with time now fo Dems to plan their strategies. He was new to Washington, had few friends there and should have played his cards closer to his chest.

You mess with the bull and you got the horns. It was about time. That's what the American people were drawn to him for.
Certainly. But Trump needs to learn more selective and measured expression of his ideas and take everything he learned in office if he is to attract the support he'll need to win reelection. In other words, rather than running at the dems with two balled fists, he needs to fake with his left while striking with his right. Beat them at their own game.

Well…I looked, but this is all I could find for you…:dunno:

View attachment 591134

I sure do wonder how Biden managed to wreck the supply chain all around the world.

Hmm..., Is that the brain they replaced in Joey Xi Bai Dung when they performed brain surgeries on him? Guess people were right to question Joey Xi's fitness. He's proved he's inadequate and incompetent in the past year.

Last edited:
No toobfreak, Trump was a fighter instead of a quitter, otherwise not like what we had in crybaby R politician's who apologized for doing their jobs if a leftist accused them of something. They falsely accused Trump of many things, and he would slam them back. No apologies from Trump. You mess with the bull and you got the horns. It was about time. That's what the American people were drawn to him for.

And he lost by like 9M votes. LOL...

Yeah yeah yeah...lets hear the excuses...

Forum List

Back