A sad night for America

One thing is true, the group who re-elected this failure will remain failures...

We are safe for the time being, he can't do much with this congress...

You still have to earn it, this group will never understand that concept...

One of the primary reason Romney lost is because he and his followers like yourself classify half of the nation as leaches simply because they have no federal tax liability.

Please keep that attitude up. Considering poor retirees, low ranking enlisted men in our military, and college students to be leaches is a great way to win elections.

The popular vote is Romney's at the moment...

The EC vote total will be the smallest for a incumbent winner to date...

Oh and BTW a leach is a leach, you should know...

I believe America now gets what it deserves.

Wonder how those 'independents' who supported Owebama are going to enjoy Taxmegeddon?

The GOP shouldn't have spent 4 years pissing off half the country with their childish antics. Many were going to be GOP or anti-Obama voters (not the same thing). But....many got so disgusted, they sat this one out.

With all due respect, it does look like Mitt will win the popular vote...no, they didn't sit this one out.

Interesting everyone pretended not to see that Meister.

The sole result of tonight's election is a steeply divided America. Approximately half of you continue to live under a government you think you wanted, while approximately the other half of us are by rote of the process that is, forced to accept and submit to an administration whose idealogies we abhor. Let's celebrate.

The sole result of tonight's election is a steeply divided America. Approximately half of you continue to live under a government you think you wanted, while approximately the other half of us are by rote of the process that is, forced to accept and submit to an administration whose idealogies we abhor. Let's celebrate.

The only ones celebrating tonight are the freeloaders.

The rest of America knows what is coming.

Nobody but your moronic 1%ers support Libertariantards.

Fail.

LOL
You still have not answered the question.

You would have voted for Obama over them?

Just stop man Sniper Fire is one of those guys who looks at guys like us and say LOLOL Deadwood and puts up pathetic straw men arguments
He's trying to troll me. Notice I'm trolling him. *shrugs*

It's all about stamina with someone like him. It's likely I have much more than he does. I'm willing to find out. *shrugs*

Obama now winning popular vote.

Forget the free phones silly- a $6 dollar phone with 8 minutes a day is a good deal for everyone...

Except blacks and hispanics, white "freeloaders" are GOP as much as Dems, hater Dupes....

VIRGINIA goes to Obama!!

Last edited:

YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :clap2::clap2::clap2:

omg how I despise them.... (I'm sorry but that's how I feel towards them...I can' help it)

For sure. We All lose. No matter how much they take, it won't be enough. It is not possible to satisfy this kind of stupid. We are truly on our own.

Jimmy Carter wasn't running you fucking moron.

You righties ever consider maybe you lost because you're so fucking retarded?

Yes he was you stupid fuck. We have had the black version of Carter for the last four years. Get ready for the second term of retarded.

You weren't even alive when Carter was in office. So shut the fuck up.
You see my birthday posted anywhere here you stupid fuck?

It's a sad night for the losers in America. The winners in America are doing just fine thank you and things are getting better.

YAYYYY things are better .......... better faster free phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

what a joke ... bunch of ****

Free phones are paid for by the phone companies.

We pay for those you fecking idiot, read your damn phone bill. Oh never mind, you don't pay your own bills, my bad. ~shrug~

Forum List

Back