A sad night for America

Yes! Some are and most are associated with GOP.

I believe America now gets what it deserves.

Wonder how those 'independents' who supported Owebama are going to enjoy Taxmegeddon?

The GOP shouldn't have spent 4 years pissing off half the country with their childish antics. Many were going to be GOP or anti-Obama voters (not the same thing). But....many got so disgusted, they sat this one out.

Did you watch the campaign? Vote for revenge? dont meet with a jobs council or republicans for months? is that what you want? Jesus some people are stupid

To sniper lgs full auto and all the other tea party fools, you lost now suck it up.

America? What is America?

America is gone.

WE need a WW3

We need to change course.

America? What is America?

America is gone.

WE need a WW3

We need to change course.

:eusa_eh:

A statist warmonger wins the Presidency, which was a predetermined result, and you think mass murder will make it better?

The beginning of the end of the United States Of America.

The anti-Christ has been re-elected.

Never underestimate the ignorance and stupidity of the average American voter.

God help us, and may God DAMN Barack Obama and all of his Kool-Aid drinking zombies.

God help us, and may God DAMN Barack Obama and all of his Kool-Aid drinking zombies.

Go home u racist Fuck, you lost. The right wing lost. Get used to it.

:lol:

Wonder how those 'independents' who supported Owebama are going to enjoy Taxmegeddon?
Maybe you should have supported a man worth voting for?

I challenge you, right now, to give me the name of someone who had a better chance to bring the Nation together than Mitt Romney.

I'll wait for your reply.
Gary Johnson, Ron Paul

You now have the independents AND republicans. Unless of course you think the republicans would have voted for Obama rather than either Ron or Gary, you have no logical stance to appose that.

The GOP shouldn't have spent 4 years pissing off half the country with their childish antics. Many were going to be GOP or anti-Obama voters (not the same thing). But....many got so disgusted, they sat this one out.

With all due respect, it does look like Mitt will win the popular vote...no, they didn't sit this one out.
And it was about one third of the country. Not half.

Forum List

Back