A sad night for America

The beginning of the end of the United States Of America.

The anti-Christ has been re-elected.

Never underestimate the ignorance and stupidity of the average American voter.

God help us, and may God DAMN Barack Obama and all of his Kool-Aid drinking zombies.

I know conservatives are praying that America will suffer as much as possible over the next 4 years. They did the first time around - and American's heard it - and that's primarily why you morons lost this second time around.

Maybe you should have supported a man worth voting for?

I challenge you, right now, to give me the name of someone who had a better chance to bring the Nation together than Mitt Romney.

I'll wait for your reply.
Gary Johnson, Ron Paul

You now have the independents AND republicans. Unless of course you think the republicans would have voted for Obama rather than either Ron or Gary, you have no logical stance to appose that.

LOL

You are truly delusional and ignorant.

Nobody supports the policies of those 1%ers.

I challenge you, right now, to give me the name of someone who had a better chance to bring the Nation together than Mitt Romney.

Gary Johnson, Ron Paul

You now have the independents AND republicans. Unless of course you think the republicans would have voted for Obama rather than either Ron or Gary, you have no logical stance to appose that.

LOL

Apparently nobody supported the plastic man either. So good job. Your guy is a loser.

You even give the human race a bad name.

The beginning of the end of the United States Of America.

The anti-Christ has been re-elected.

Never underestimate the ignorance and stupidity of the average American voter.

God help us, and may God DAMN Barack Obama and all of his Kool-Aid drinking zombies.

Gary Johnson, Ron Paul

LOL

You would have voted for Obama over them?

Your own tactics and words...

Answer the question, Pussy.

One thing is true, the group who re-elected this failure will remain failures...

We are safe for the time being, he can't do much with this congress...

You still have to earn it, this group will never understand that concept...

Gary Johnson, Ron Paul

LOL

Your own tactics and words...

Answer the question, Pussy.

Of course he would. Warmongers have to stick together.

One thing is true, the group who re-elected this failure will remain failures...

With Republicans controlling the House, we will have a lame duck president struggling to pass social agendas...

One of the primary reason Romney lost is because he and his followers like yourself classify half of the nation as leaches simply because they have no federal tax liability.

Please keep that attitude up. Considering poor retirees, low ranking enlisted men in our military, and college students to be leaches is a great way to win elections.

With Republicans controlling the House, we will have a lame duck president struggling to pass social agendas...

You morons forget - the House is up for re-election in 2014, and it isn't going to be pretty for the right. Obama still has 2 years after that.

Maybe now Pubs will pass a jobs bill and stop the mindless obstruction. You can be sure the Libya and F+F scandals will disappear, and the Pub style health reform (not communism, dupes) will show how duped you've been.

You morons forget - the House is up for re-election in 2014, and it isn't going to be pretty for the right. Obama still has 2 years after that.

And with Obama still in office, GOP will pick up even more seats..No worries there...

Maybe now Pubs will pass a jobs bill and stop the mindless obstruction. You can be sure the Libya and F+F scandals will disappear, and the Pub style health reform (not communism, dupes) will show how duped you've been.

The government can't pass a fucking jobs bill that creates any jobs. The government creates exactly zero jobs but can cause others not to create them.

Unemployment will hit 12% by January. You voted for it.

Gary Johnson, Ron Paul

LOL

Nobody but your moronic 1%ers support Libertariantards.

Fail.

LOL

Forum List

Back