A Sad Day for Truthers......Another 9-11 Aniversary

Let's all give Id eots a hand :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He first (in this thread) gives us a conspiracy video from an Iranian news source

What part of the story are you denying ??

, and then he brings us President Bush making jokes at a dinner where he was invited to make jokes.

When we lose the ability to laugh at ourselves it will be a sad sad day indeed.

So no matter how much death is created by failed decisions and failed intelligence those responsible should just have a good ol guffaw over it or it will be a sad, sad day...I see

Zero dip shit.
Would you even care if 40,000 Iraqi children died from direct and indirect effects of US bombs during Gulf War I?

I care about all innocents, however I also understand that their government played a dangerous game and didn't give a shit about the consequences.

In war people die, sometimes those who are defenseless. Sometimes it is simply unavoidable.But I also know that there was a lot less collateral damage in Iraq than there could have been. But for you to call it extermination. Fuck you. You haven't a clue.
"Exterminate" was an incendiary choice of words on my part.

I apologize.

Ramsey Clark's book was my source for that 40,000 dead children figure. Most of the deaths resulted from the indirect effects of US bombs dropped on water treatment plants around Baghdad hundreds of miles from Kuwait.

Children drank contaminated water and died in order to evict Iraqi conscripts from Kuwait?

Do you remember who was Secretary of Defense in '91?
Dick Cheney a five time draft dodger when it was his turn to show is still making $millions from the killing in the Middle East.

War is a Racket

He first (in this thread) gives us a conspiracy video from an Iranian news source, and then he brings us President Bush making jokes at a dinner where he was invited to make jokes.

Would Bush have made the same jokes if his daughters had died taking Fallujah?

Would you have laughed?

He first (in this thread) gives us a conspiracy video from an Iranian news source, and then he brings us President Bush making jokes at a dinner where he was invited to make jokes.

I never found the WMD jokes humorous. Eots has that part nailed. Sorry.

What happened?

Nine years and the truthers have not unearthed a single smoking gun. Where are the millions of people they promised who would join their movement?

How many pathetic souls will be out protesting on 9-11?

Truthers will not get a single media story

In my opinion, we got caught with our pants down. It hurt us to no end and its a bit of an ego buster but I think that is what happened.

What I don't understand and never will is this.........why did we go to war with a country that had nothing to do with it? We took our eye of the afghanistan war and if we hadn't I honestly think all those guys would be home right now if Iraq had not happened.

Lack of coverage is validation. It proves their point that it a conspiracy.
farside-vampires.jpg

Thats like saying, beck is brilliant because he gets a lot of viewers..:lol:

Zero dip shit.
Would you even care if 40,000 Iraqi children died from direct and indirect effects of US bombs during Gulf War I?

40K children? wow, that sounds like an awful lot.

can you link to that please?
This is the only link I can provide right now:

"Clark believes that the entire military action of Operation Desert Storm was a deliberate targeting of civilians, who died in the hundreds of thousands, and that all it's perpetrators (George Bush, J. Danforth Quayle III, James Baker, Richard Cheney, Colin Powell, and Norman Schwartzkopf) are war criminals.

"Following the precedents of Nuremburg and the Bertrand Russell Vietnam War Crimes Tribunal in Europe in the 1960s, Clark argues that all of these men should be judged internationally.

"In one of several appendices, Clark notes that this was done in February 1992 and that a guilty verdict for all was rendered."

Clark's numbers of civilian deaths differ drastically from those found in Wiki.

Part of the discrepancy concerning childrens' deaths may result from the time frame Clark uses. He claims 40,000 children died between January and August of 1991.

Hostilities "ended" February 28, 1991 officially hence the majority of dead children came from the indirect effects of for-profit bombs dropped on water treatment plants.

Which would be a war crime if any state except the US or Israel was responsible.

I care about all innocents, however I also understand that their government played a dangerous game and didn't give a shit about the consequences.

In war people die, sometimes those who are defenseless. Sometimes it is simply unavoidable.But I also know that there was a lot less collateral damage in Iraq than there could have been. But for you to call it extermination. Fuck you. You haven't a clue.
"Exterminate" was an incendiary choice of words on my part.

I apologize.

Ramsey Clark's book was my source for that 40,000 dead children figure. Most of the deaths resulted from the indirect effects of US bombs dropped on water treatment plants around Baghdad hundreds of miles from Kuwait.

Children drank contaminated water and died in order to evict Iraqi conscripts from Kuwait?

Do you remember who was Secretary of Defense in '91?
Dick Cheney a five time draft dodger when it was his turn to show is still making $millions from the killing in the Middle East.

War is a Racket
Clark is an America-hating son of a bitch who's sided with every America-hating dictator and thug he could find.

No wonder you like him.

What happened?

Nine years and the truthers have not unearthed a single smoking gun. Where are the millions of people they promised who would join their movement?

In my opinion, we got caught with our pants down. It hurt us to no end and its a bit of an ego buster but I think that is what happened.

What I don't understand and never will is this.........why did we go to war with a country that had nothing to do with it? We took our eye of the afghanistan war and if we hadn't I honestly think all those guys would be home right now if Iraq had not happened.

It is like after Pearl Harbor we decided to attack China

Hey...they are all Orientals!

Construction Complete On 9/11 Truther Memorial

UNDISCLOSED—On a remote patch of Kansas prairie believed to fall outside the range of U.N. spy satellites, construction is finally complete on the long- awaited 9/11 Truther Memorial, sources confirmed Wednesday.

Funded by donations from dozens of websites and fringe publishers, and dedicated to "the fearless amateur research and bold guesswork" of those seeking to "expose the secret machinations of the world's true puppet masters," the 7,000-square-foot monument has already attracted hundreds of visitors.

Construction-Complete-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

Solemn visitors reflect on what the memorial's designers call "the greatest lie in American history."​

Construction Complete On 9/11 Truther Memorial

UNDISCLOSED—On a remote patch of Kansas prairie believed to fall outside the range of U.N. spy satellites, construction is finally complete on the long- awaited 9/11 Truther Memorial, sources confirmed Wednesday.

Funded by donations from dozens of websites and fringe publishers, and dedicated to "the fearless amateur research and bold guesswork" of those seeking to "expose the secret machinations of the world's true puppet masters," the 7,000-square-foot monument has already attracted hundreds of visitors.
Construction-Complete-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

Solemn visitors reflect on what the memorial's designers call "the greatest lie in American history."​

I congratulate the truthers and their hundreds of visitors

What happened?

The truth movement has grown but I guess since cnn and fox don't talk about it that means people like you don't think it's happened. What's with the "not unearthed a single smoking gun" claim? There have been plenty revealed but I guess, once again, if cnn and fox aren't talking about it that means it's irrelevent.

What happened?

We invaded two nations that had nothing to do with 9E.

I would be more inclined to take a day off from posting when the US Military stops killing innocent Muslims for money and glory.

Fuck you asswipe.

You really have to wonder from what height he was dropped on his head at birth. I mean, most operating room tables are just a couple of feet off the ground so you wouldn't think it would hurt the kid that much. They musta been playing catch with that dumbass and doing the slam dunk thing for him to be that fucking crazy.

Do you support the Truther's call for a new, independent, and public investigation into the events of 9/11?

Of course

NYC Coalition For Accountability Now
I get the feeling most Americans are (subconsciously) afraid of what results an authentic criminal investigation into 9/11 would reveal about their government.

Republican AND Democratic alike.

I get the feeling that you have never been out side. I get the feeling that you are chemically imbalanced and need serious help. We had an investigation--which you haven't read. We had a commission report--which you haven't read. Then you come here and show your wholesale ignorance every day--of which I refuse to read any further.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

<ignore> Plink!

I get the feeling most Americans are (subconsciously) afraid of what results an authentic criminal investigation into 9/11 would reveal about their government.

Republican AND Democratic alike.

I get the feeling that you have never been out side. I get the feeling that you are chemically imbalanced and need serious help. We had an investigation--which you haven't read. We had a commission report--which you haven't read. Then you come here and show your wholesale ignorance every day--of which I refuse to read any further.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

<ignore> Plink!

We had an investigation like Obushama earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

Forum List

Back