A rush from Rush

Actually, it does, but it requires a bit of thinking...

The FCC, run by Obama Hacks, threatens to sue Arbitron if they don't get the results that puts money in the pockets of their cronies... So Arbitron changes its methods. And lo and behold, the Urban stations that play all the songs about bitches and ho's are suddenly getting "better" ratings. And the ones that say things that the Obama hacks don't like, wow, their ratings are "dropping".

Hmmmmmm....

Yes, nothing to see here.

Hey, RadioBoy, you know what your real problem is. Most people don't listen to the radio anymore at all. I use mine as an Alarm clock and that's about it...

Completely unsubstantiated nonsense that you have yet to prove. Repeatedly. You should've posted that in conspiracy theories.

I really don't care what you use your radio for. Makes no difference to me.

About as substantiated as anything you've claimed.

But you're the one with a dog in this fight.

Hey, want to tell us all what radio station you work for and what it's ratings are like compared to Rush's?

Didn't think so.

Actually, it does, but it requires a bit of thinking...

The FCC, run by Obama Hacks, threatens to sue Arbitron if they don't get the results that puts money in the pockets of their cronies... So Arbitron changes its methods. And lo and behold, the Urban stations that play all the songs about bitches and ho's are suddenly getting "better" ratings. And the ones that say things that the Obama hacks don't like, wow, their ratings are "dropping".

Hmmmmmm....

Yes, nothing to see here.

Hey, RadioBoy, you know what your real problem is. Most people don't listen to the radio anymore at all. I use mine as an Alarm clock and that's about it...

Completely unsubstantiated nonsense that you have yet to prove. Repeatedly. You should've posted that in conspiracy theories.

I really don't care what you use your radio for. Makes no difference to me.

About as substantiated as anything you've claimed.

But you're the one with a dog in this fight.

Hey, want to tell us all what radio station you work for and what it's ratings are like compared to Rush's?

Didn't think so.

I've substantiated my claims, repeatedly. Claiming something does not make it true. But since that seems to be your modus operandi....::dunno:

I have no dog in what Rush's ratings are. I don't care. I don't work for a news/talker, so he is not my competition.

Tell me the address and phone number of where you work, and I'll tell you what station I work for. But I can give you the numbers:

My station, February through July, 12+:

4.2, 4.1, 4.7, 5.3, 5.7, 5.6.

The station Rush is on, February through July, 12+

WGST-AM - Talk - Clear Channel 1.3, 1.5, 1.5, 1.8, 1.6, 1.7.

You can verify at http://www.allaccess.com/arbitron/q/market/6/atlanta-ga But you must have an account to login. It's free to sign up.

Now, I've substantiated once again. And once again....you have yet to.

Last edited:
Since you didnt' say what station it was, you are just making shit up...

And man, for a guy who doesn't have a dog in this fight, you certainly are cheering awfully loud against the big dog with the golden microphone...

And man, for a guy who doesn't have a dog in this fight, you certainly are cheering awfully loud against the big dog with the golden microphone...

I provided a link and showed told you you are free to sign up at that site to verify. You bury your head in the sand and say I'm making shit up :rolleyes: I have already said I am not going to tell you what station I work at unless you give me your place of employment, address and telephone number to your job. Since that is what you are asking me to do, it only seems fair for you to man up first.

Show me once where I have cheered against RL in this thread.

Oh, you can't.

Last edited:
Being willing to publicly speak about things one is not adequately informed about is not lying, it just amounts to showing one's ignorance. He harms his credibility about other things he does know about when he does that.

People who are based on science realize that he is speaking beyond his expertise.
It absolutely is the definition of lying. To lie...one way is to intentionally decieve someone...and the other way is to create a false and misleading impression.

Rush created the false and misleading impression that HE KNEW what he was talking about. If he would have prefaced any of that with "IMO", or "some say", it would be just ignorance. This is Rush's trick.....mix truth with false and misleading impressions so quickly, that nobody can unwind it fast enough before he's on to his next foundationless rant.

So, in truth, he does what most other commentators do. Color me shocked.

I wonder how many of us could speak for three hours, unscripted, and not say anything that could be construed as a 'lie'?
Except your MessiahRushie IS scripted!!!

Again using the Gore at Monticello Gaffe hoax as an example. Gore named the bust of Franklin himself without any help from the curator, But he and EVERY other CON$ervative said that Gore had to ask the curator for the name of the Franklin bust. There is ONLY one way they ALL could have made that same mistake, they ALL were reading from the same ERRONEOUS GOP script.

A common error shows exactly who is scripted.
Stuttering LimpTard frequently likes to show that the Liberal media is SCRIPTED by showing them using the same words to describe some event. But if the common words are accurate it shows nothing.

For example, if they all report that a "white wooden" schoolhouse burned down, and a white wooden schoolhouse actually did burned down then they simply accurately reported the facts. But if a "red brick" schoolhouse burned down and they all reported that a "white wooden" schoolhouse burned down, then all who reported that a white wooden schoolhouse burned down were all reading from the same erroneous script.

Gore named the bust of Franklin without help and all who reported that Gore could not name the bust of Franklin were scripted by the GOP in revenge for the Quayle "potato(e)" reporting.

Readers, purposely I set up an unsubstantiated comment about Rush's declining lack of share.

Radio knocked it out of the park as I knew he would.

JoeHater is having his unsubstantiated assertions regularly knocked out as well.

Joe simply can't stand that he can't carry a point. Tuff.

Readers, purposely I set up an unsubstantiated comment about Rush's declining lack of share.

Radio knocked it out of the park as I knew he would.

JoeHater is having his unsubstantiated assertions regularly knocked out as well.

Joe simply can't stand that he can't carry a point. Tuff.

Whatever, stalker boy, you are boring me.

Hey, why don't you grow a pair of Nads in your magic undies and address my thread where I take apart Romney and his inability to win.

Other than that, all we see here is a lot of "Gee, we hope Rush has less listeners" when his revenue has actually increased.

I provided a link and showed told you you are free to sign up at that site to verify. You bury your head in the sand and say I'm making shit up :rolleyes: I have already said I am not going to tell you what station I work at unless you give me your place of employment, address and telephone number to your job. Since that is what you are asking me to do, it only seems fair for you to man up first.

Oh, you can't.

Don't care if you do or not. YOu made a claim about working in that industry that you couldn't back up. I posted TWO links proving that Arbitron succumbed to political preasure to change how they did business, and therefore, the claims of declining ratings are suspect, at best.

In short you're done...

Joe, you can't carry a point here or in other forums, because you don't understand how to set up your point, support it critically, and conclude with emphatic significance.

Once again, your atheisim does not affect Romney's religious status, and it should not.

Oh, you can't.

Don't care if you do or not. YOu made a claim about working in that industry that you couldn't back up. I posted TWO links proving that Arbitron succumbed to political preasure to change how they did business, and therefore, the claims of declining ratings are suspect, at best.

In short you're done...

Joe, Radio cleaned your clock. The fact you misposted shows you are getting rattled.

Run along, please.

Joe, you can't carry a point here or in other forums, because you don't understand how to set up your point, support it critically, and conclude with emphatic significance.

Once again, your atheisim does not affect Romney's religious status, and it should not.

you are a sad lonely creature, and it seems everyone has learned how to ignore your desperate for attention stuff.

I'm getting the idea.

Like most trolls, you are sort of a sad creature, and need a life.

Oh, you can't.

In short you're done...

WTF?

I don't care whether you believe that I work in the industry or not. Even if I didn't, it has zero to do with all of the verified facts that I have presented taking apart your unsubstantiated claims. IOW, where I work has nothing to do with the crap you've spouted.

And I'm not telling you what station I work at. Others here know, but I'm not posting it on the open board.

And Arbitron didn't "succumb" to political pressure. The argument was that it's statistical sample size was too small for minority groups because of the higher "cellphone only" households (for one example). Arbitron agreed that the sample size could use tweeking and did so.

Oh, and your other comment, that the PPM is magic and can tell when it's wearer is actually listening to something. Right. Suspend it from a rubber band, put it next to a fan.. All the movement of a slug sitting in his car or in his cubicle, maybe more. Sounds like a pretty easy system to beat.

I never said it was magical. Having fun creating strawmen?

I said it was more accurate than the old diary system.

IMAG0175.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Oh, and your other comment, that the PPM is magic and can tell when it's wearer is actually listening to something. Right. Suspend it from a rubber band, put it next to a fan.. All the movement of a slug sitting in his car or in his cubicle, maybe more. Sounds like a pretty easy system to beat.

Well, it probably isn't... but hey, the FCC can sue and get a different result, and you seem to be fine with that.

Let's all do that.

Didn't win that baseball game. Sue...

Didn't get that promotion you deserve- Sue.

Them lawyers need to eat, too.

Well, it probably isn't... but hey, the FCC can sue and get a different result, and you seem to be fine with that.

Let's all do that.

Didn't win that baseball game. Sue...

Didn't get that promotion you deserve- Sue.

Them lawyers need to eat, too.

It probably isn't more accurate? Do you even know what methodology was used before? Obviously not, or else you wouldn't be saying that.

And WTF are you talking about suing? There was no lawsuit. :cuckoo:

The PPM coalition requested the FCC to open an investigation as to the true accuracy of PPM methodology in regards to sample sizes. Note the key words: "requested", "investigation".
The FCC responded, even though they admitted that they had zero regulatory power over arbitron's methodology. The poked around, and while doing so Arbitron itself agreed that some things could use tweeking with this new technology in regards to sample sizes of minorities. Note the key words again: "Arbitron itself", "sample size"
The PPM coalition then was satisfied and retracted their request to the FCC.
The FCC wrapped up then, and said that there was nothing wrong with the PPM methodology.

At no point was Arbitron compelled by the government to change anything.

You're just making up stuff off of the top of your head at this point.

Forum List

Back