A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids in 2003

Roids don't suddenly stop taking effect if you continue to work out after using them.

Though it's no surprise that another Yankee is caught using roids, half the 2000 championship team was on them if not more.

half huh?

want to name the half champ

Sure, the Mitchell Report named 9 alone:

Jose Canseco, Roger Clemens, Jason Grimsley, Glenallen Hill, Dave Justice, Chuck Knoblauch, Denny Neagle, Andy Pettitte, Mike Stanton.

This is what they got out of said players:

Clemens 8.0 IP, 2 H, 0 ER, 0 BB, 9 K
Pettitte 13.2 IP, 16 H, 3 ER, 4 BB, 9 K
Stanton 4.1 IP, 0 H, 0 ER, 0 BB, 7 K

Yankees Steroid Users in 2000 World Series:
30.2 IP, 5 ER, 1.46 ERA

Non-Steroid Users:
16.1 IP, 9 ER, 4.95 ERA

News Flash... not everyone in the mitchell report is a 100% confirmation

second of all

lol Danny Neagle...if he juiced he needs to go back to his dealer for a refund cause he went 7-7 with a 5.8 era in 2000

Grimsley- see above +5 era

Canseco played 31 games and wasn't in the playoff roster

the only players of consequence was clemens and pettite who we know juiced

knoblauch has denied the steroids allegations and was never proven he got them...only mcnamee's word...same thing with justice.

so until these players are officially confirmed of juicing you can't say shit abou tthem...only leaves you pettite and clemens

Also, read the headlines that in the 2003 results about to be released there are 4 red sox on it

oooo noez

this is you rproblem Rob,

You reasd the mitchell report and think 100% positive everyone is guilty...when they aren't.

The mitchell report is based on nothing more then hear say from 2 people. There evidence are copies of checks that easily could have been used for other things.

Do I think majority were juicing or did juice at one time. yes...all of them? Not a shot in hell

Unfortunately, the prominence of Yankees stars in the Report and the near-absence of Red Sox stars raises the question of whether Senator George Mitchell, the Report's primary author, was compromised by his status as a Boston Red Sox director.

interesting how that worked out....I mean mo Vaughn and Gagne were juice heads...I will be interested in seeing the release of the new players from the 03 testings that are being made public in the next few days

this is you rproblem Rob,

You reasd the mitchell report and think 100% positive everyone is guilty...when they aren't.

The mitchell report is based on nothing more then hear say from 2 people. There evidence are copies of checks that easily could have been used for other things.

Do I think majority were juicing or did juice at one time. yes...all of them? Not a shot in hell

Unfortunately, the prominence of Yankees stars in the Report and the near-absence of Red Sox stars raises the question of whether Senator George Mitchell, the Report's primary author, was compromised by his status as a Boston Red Sox director.

interesting how that worked out....I mean mo Vaughn and Gagne were juice heads...I will be interested in seeing the release of the new players from the 03 testings that are being made public in the next few days

So you're saying these reports and the Mitchell report is bullshit because there is a lack of Red Sox players and then go and say "Well there is a report coming out that will show 4 Red sox players in 2003 on roids".

Oh and trying to justify that it doesn't matter if they roided because they sucked? :lol:

Guess there goes your Mo and Gagne excuse. :lol:

Hypocrite much?

because the mitchell report is based on nothing more then hear say....the 2003 results are actual drug tests

see the difference?

and I dobt doubt the mitchell report...i just find it amusing how he is a red sox director and shockingly there are no sox on it....funny how that works

and I dobt doubt the mitchell report...i just find it amusing how he is a red sox director and shockingly there are no sox on it....funny how that works

Eric Gagne was in it. But I can't expect you to know a little thing called facts.

Such things allude Yankee Fans.

maybe if you read my posts above you woul dsee I mentioned Gagne, and Mo vaughn.....

But I wouldn't expect a red sox fan to actually read something in it's entirety

MLB has been declining for years. Now the truth about drugging over the years is coming out. MLB will once again take a huge decline in popularity. It is sad but unless they being enforcing the rules, they will slide further from the prominence they once had.

I think ARod has to approach this one of 2 ways..

If he did it knowingly.. he has to come clean.. be the first superstar who is a supposed lock for the HoF to just open up everything about it

If he tested positive (because now there is news that the substance that is was could be ingested orally) but really had no knowledge that he was taking steroids, he needs to disclose the things/supplements that he took all along. A complete list of everything. And if one of those is found to have hidden a steroid component or had mistakes in manufacturing, then they have a lot of explaining to do... And while ARod is responsible for everything he puts into his body, this does give plausible explanation for a positive test..

Put everything on the table for scrutiny, ARod... it is the only way

MLB has been declining for years. Now the truth about drugging over the years is coming out. MLB will once again take a huge decline in popularity. It is sad but unless they being enforcing the rules, they will slide further from the prominence they once had.

cuz the NFL doesn't do drug up?

You are laughable in this convo

NFL drug policies are a sham

I feel so sorry for A-Rod. What if he loses his $28 million yearly salary? He might have to sell one of his mansions or drive a used Mercedes. The horror!

Awesome advertising campaign by MLB. Link the biggest name in the game to steroids.

Call me a cynic, but I think the league itself released this info. It's generating a lot of buzz leading into a season when attendance is expected to be down, yet at the same time A-Rod himself can't be punished in any way.

MLB sucks, smallball rules, go Mud Hens!

I feel so sorry for A-Rod. What if he loses his $28 million yearly salary? He might have to sell one of his mansions or drive a used Mercedes. The horror!

yeah, he might have to pawn one of his world series rings.

oh, nevermind.
:lol::lol:

yeah...maybe he should go to Ted Williams family and ask to borrow one of his

o, nevermind

:lol:

Forum List

Back