A right winger's wet dream

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Can the Beast run the oval office from a jail cell?

A right winger's wet dream that will never be anything else.

But anyway ..... Hillary could be dangling from a noose and I'd STILL vote for her over that poor excuse of a bigoted clown show.

Stuff Prince's rotting corpse and prop it up, I'd vote for it over that egomaniacal fucktard that could put us all into a grave, because Trumpf just doesn't get it - you can't go on talking shit about the rest of the world and get away clean from it. Trumpf can hide behind teams of lawyers against other Americans, but nobody else cares about due process. If they are spooked enough, if they are pissed enough, if they feel threatened enough, they will press that button, and all the chest pounding in the world won't matter.

There is this thing called diplomacy that gets things done, and there isn't a detectable shred of it in Donald Trumpf. If he tries to treat the rest of the world the way he treated his Republican opponents, they won't bow out, they'll lock and load. {drifter}

Hillary could be dangling from a noose and I'd STILL vote for her over that poor excuse of a bigoted clown show.

Stuff Prince's rotting corpse and prop it up, I'd vote for it

Of course you would. You're ed.

But anyway ..... Hillary could be dangling from a noose and I'd STILL vote for her over that poor excuse of a bigoted clown show.

Stuff Prince's rotting corpse and prop it up, I'd vote for it over that egomaniacal fucktard that could put us all into a grave, because Trumpf just doesn't get it - you can't go on talking shit about the rest of the world and get away clean from it. Trumpf can hide behind teams of lawyers against other Americans, but nobody else cares about due process. If they are spooked enough, if they are pissed enough, if they feel threatened enough, they will press that button, and all the chest pounding in the world won't matter.

There is this thing called diplomacy that gets things done, and there isn't a detectable shred of it in Donald Trumpf. If he tries to treat the rest of the world the way he treated his Republican opponents, they won't bow out, they'll lock and load. {drifter}
You deserve the kind of government you voted for, I always say.

I think that most hardcore right wingers wet dream about Sarah Palin. Personally, I've never had a wet dream in my life so I've never quite understood it. Then again I discovered masturbation when I was four. So I've never been above a quarter tank in my life.

People like the OP are the ones in past communist countries who'd be outside cheering on the lines of people being loaded onto the trains.

I think that most hardcore right wingers wet dream about Sarah Palin. Personally, I've never had a wet dream in my life so I've never quite understood it. Then again I discovered masturbation when I was four. So I've never been above a quarter tank in my life.

Why does every...and I mean EVERY...God damn conversation with liberals ALWAYS end up talking about sex or masturbation?

These people are the most sex obsessed perverts in the world.

Why does every...and I mean EVERY...God damn conversation with liberals ALWAYS end up talking about sex or masturbation?

maybe because sex doesn't scare us like it does republicans

beg your pardon bucks but your righties have quite a list of perverts on their side of the aisle, too many to list them here

G.W. Bush & Dick Cheney
John MCcain & Sarah Palin
Mitt Romney & Paul Ryan
and now,
Donald Trump & Christie? Corker? or Mary Fallin? (I pick Fallin, Trump needs a token to overcome his misogyny)

When will they ever learn?

What a beautiful picture you paint! If only...

Forum List

Back