A Request

Hi Mods,

Before I make this request, I am stating for the record that I believe this is WillowTree's attempt at putting a poison pill into a wager in order to weasel out of accepting it.

WillowTree would like the word "****" to be allowed in a sigline as part of a Presidential election wager. Naturally, I am completely fine with it.

Here is the bet:

Her response and per her request:

So there ya have it.

Permission requested.

If Willow takes the bet and loses, then she will be limited to the Flame Zone for the remainder of the bet timeframe. There are no exceptions to the rule in question. So, that's entirely up to her, if she loses and has to change her sig, she will only be allowed to post in the Flame Zone while she has that in her sig.

Hope this helps. ;)

Her previous THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of posts would still be on the open boards though..

:)

peace...

Yes, forgot about that little detail... I have sigs turned off so I never see them... good point. ;)

If Willow takes the bet and loses, then she will be limited to the Flame Zone for the remainder of the bet timeframe. There are no exceptions to the rule in question. So, that's entirely up to her, if she loses and has to change her sig, she will only be allowed to post in the Flame Zone while she has that in her sig.

Hope this helps. ;)

Her previous THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of posts would still be on the open boards though..

peace...

Yes, forgot about that little detail... I have sigs turned off so I never see them... good point. ;)

And you guys made Bodecea a Maude... :lol:

peace...

It does... Doesn't it HandsomeTramp. :lol:

peace...
Yes. How many threads devoted to Bodecea have you made in the past month?

and you've followed him to every one of them,, talk about obsession! :eusa_eh:
No, I just see the thread titles. Please find a post from me in one of mal's obsession threads. Good luck!

Mal has bought stock:

obsession-eau-toilette-spray-01758484005.jpg

you like those no risk bets don't you pussy? a man would have refused that bet.

I'm not looking to out-stupid you by turning it down.

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

- Napoleon

except it wasn't a mistake..

Sure it was.

You had siglines for a week on the table and now you have nothing but are still at risk.

I'm also now free to sucker another one of you clowns into a bet since you chose to leave my sigline uncommitted.

Thanks.

:thup:

I'm not looking to out-stupid you by turning it down.

“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.”

- Napoleon

except it wasn't a mistake..

Sure it was.

You had siglines for a week on the table and now you have nothing but are still at risk.

I'm also now free to sucker another one of you clowns into a bet since you chose to leave my sigline uncommitted.

Thanks.

:thup:

you are welcome shortie.

Forum List

Back