A Request

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Hi Mods,

Before I make this request, I am stating for the record that I believe this is WillowTree's attempt at putting a poison pill into a wager in order to weasel out of accepting it.

WillowTree would like the word "****" to be allowed in a sigline as part of a Presidential election wager. Naturally, I am completely fine with it.

Here is the bet:

I wouldn't let a man despoil my precious pussy.. He'll have to find another wager..

So you don't want to put up your avatar but are willing to bet.

Fine.

Signatures then.

Winner owns the loser's sigline in it's entirety for a week. That means content, font, color, images, etc. Again, with Daveman pussy rules in effect.

The GOP nominee wins you own my sigline the week following the election.

Obama wins I own your sigline for the week following the election.

Ewe in?

Her response and per her request:

only if we're allowed to say "****" in our siggie lines, get that cleared. up and we're on.

That's a wicked weak cop out.

You know they won't allow that.

Ask them,, it's the sig line.. I want free poetic license to full fill my bet. I wish the same for you too.

So there ya have it.

Permission requested.

Someone's taking this whole 'interweb' thing a tad too seriously, me thinks.

It must be a guy thing...I don't get the whole "put up your av/sig or shut up" thing.:dunno: As though your opinions cant' be taken seriously if you're not willing to do something so juvenile...humorous irony.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I would like that word to be permitted outright. There are many here who would benefit from the application of that label, which succinctly describes, well, many things.

Hi Mods,

Before I make this request, I am stating for the record that I believe this is WillowTree's attempt at putting a poison pill into a wager in order to weasel out of accepting it.

WillowTree would like the word "****" to be allowed in a sigline as part of a Presidential election wager. Naturally, I am completely fine with it.

Here is the bet:

I wouldn't let a man despoil my precious pussy.. He'll have to find another wager..

Fine.

Signatures then.

Winner owns the loser's sigline in it's entirety for a week. That means content, font, color, images, etc. Again, with Daveman pussy rules in effect.

Ewe in?

That's a wicked weak cop out.

You know they won't allow that.

Ask them,, it's the sig line.. I want free poetic license to full fill my bet. I wish the same for you too.

So there ya have it.

Permission requested.

If Willow takes the bet and loses, then she will be limited to the Flame Zone for the remainder of the bet timeframe. There are no exceptions to the rule in question. So, that's entirely up to her, if she loses and has to change her sig, she will only be allowed to post in the Flame Zone while she has that in her sig.

Hope this helps. ;)

Hi Mods,

Here is the bet:

Fine.

Signatures then.

Ewe in?

So there ya have it.

Permission requested.

If Willow takes the bet and loses, then she will be limited to the Flame Zone for the remainder of the bet timeframe. There are no exceptions to the rule in question. So, that's entirely up to her, if she loses and has to change her sig, she will only be allowed to post in the Flame Zone while she has that in her sig.

Hope this helps. ;)

Her previous THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of posts would still be on the open boards though..

:)

peace...

Hi Mods,

Here is the bet:

So there ya have it.

Permission requested.

Hope this helps. ;)

Her previous THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of posts would still be on the open boards though..

peace...

Exactly which is why it won't be allowed.

images

So, it's a cop out by Willow...

..and also an admission that for all her bluster about Obama being toast in November, it looks like she's not too sure....ratflmao...

Hope this helps. ;)

peace...

Exactly which is why it won't be allowed.

Good way for willow to wuss out of the bet.

Forum List

Back