"A Reporter's Instinct"? Mueller Enlists CNN For Rat Team

I would have thought everyone would be against this kind of behavior in this country. I would like to know what happened to the do onto others what you would have done to yourself. they are getting closer to becoming traitors.
i don't disagree. but after 1 statement we tend to over-react and if someone doesn't agree with us, we tend to think they're 100% opposite.

maybe they are. but i'd rather find that out via conversation than assumption is all.
well if I think something is one way and someone else says no it isn't, that's 100% opposite no matter how you wish to spin it.
and i view that to be part of the problem because that makes people jump to conclusions to put someone there when they don't agree with you.

if you said all liberals were pieces of shit, i'd disagree with you. that doesn't make me 100% opposite from you now does it?

differences, to me, should be where conversations to understand begin, not end.
I don't come in here for you to be a judge over what I think. Not sure your issue dude. my gawd, you have a problem. you can't just say well I disagree. Again, I give two shits your thoughts about how I feel about life. funny shit there. got your gavel in hand to pound guilty of not thinking like me.
that's fine. just explaining my perspective on how i see things going - didn't mean it as a slam to you.

gavel out.
that isn't explaining, that's judgement. Where I don't care since this is a message board, it makes you no different by doing so. Both parties are responsible and that is truly unfortunate, cause we live in a two party system. sort of like the people are screwed by the people they vote for. And we get this embolden behavior with a take it/ accept it mentality by MSM in bed with them all.

i don't disagree. but after 1 statement we tend to over-react and if someone doesn't agree with us, we tend to think they're 100% opposite.

maybe they are. but i'd rather find that out via conversation than assumption is all.
well if I think something is one way and someone else says no it isn't, that's 100% opposite no matter how you wish to spin it.
and i view that to be part of the problem because that makes people jump to conclusions to put someone there when they don't agree with you.

if you said all liberals were pieces of shit, i'd disagree with you. that doesn't make me 100% opposite from you now does it?

differences, to me, should be where conversations to understand begin, not end.
I don't come in here for you to be a judge over what I think. Not sure your issue dude. my gawd, you have a problem. you can't just say well I disagree. Again, I give two shits your thoughts about how I feel about life. funny shit there. got your gavel in hand to pound guilty of not thinking like me.
that's fine. just explaining my perspective on how i see things going - didn't mean it as a slam to you.

gavel out.
that isn't explaining, that's judgement. Where I don't care since this is a message board, it makes you no different by doing so. Both parties are responsible and that is truly unfortunate, cause we live in a two party system. sort of like the people are screwed by the people they vote for. And we get this embolden behavior with a take it/ accept it mentality by MSM in bed with them all.
no, it was explaining. you just went total opposite where im in the shades of gray.

dont care at this point to go anywhere else with it.

Forum List

Back