A reminder about Kerry

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
I am sure this is probably a repost, but what they "hay", we need to be reminded. John Kerry loves to focus on his VERY SHORT military service, while also telling us that he has "grown-up" since his protest days.

Well, since Mr. Kerry has grown-up since his protest days (which were after his military days, so that tells ya that he really thinks he has grown-up a lot since he just LOVES to tought his military days as some of his grandest) let's just take a look at what "maturity" has led him to do.

Since Mr. Kerry has, in his own words, "matured", this is what he has done:

(this portion was emailed to me by a friend:)

He voted to Kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle.
He voted to Kill the M-1 Abrams Tank.
He voted to Kill every Aircraft Carrier laid down from 1988 to 2003.

He voted to Kill the Aegis anti aircraft system.
He voted to Kill the F-15 Strike Eagle.
He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16.
He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade.

He voted to Kill the B-1 Bomber.
He voted to Kill the B-2 Bomber.
He voted to Kill the Patriot Anti-Missile system.

He voted to Kill the FA-18
He voted to Kill the B-2 Bomber a second time.
He voted to Kill the F117

In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the development and deployment of every weapons systems since 1988 including battle armor for our troops.

He also voted to kill all Anti-Terrorism activities of every agency of the U.S. Government and to cut the funding of the FBI by 60%, and the NSA and CIA each by 80%. He then turned around and voted to increase OUR funding for United Nations operations by 800 percent!

Is THIS the PRESIDENT YOU WANT?

JOHN KERRY actually voted against each of these items.

I checked it on "urban legends" to be sure, and was astounded that this person believes that he should be allowed to be President of this Nation. If you feel differently on the subject do not pass this on, otherwise, please pass it on to every voter you know. It is that important.

Forum List

Back