A record number of Americans now believe in Climate change

I've always believed in climate change. What I am not convinced of is that there is anything we can do about it.
trying and seeing results is a good place to start Not being political but there are those in high places who need climate change pounded into their heads

As there are many out there in high places standing to profit from the "solutions."

Most Americans Believe in Climate Change, Polls Say - The Atlantic

The old fart trump will be dead when the sea water creeps into downtown Miami. He will be dust when Manhattan needs sand bags to keep high tide out of their streets.

Republicans are and will always be out of touch with reality. Don't they realize that their grandchildren and great grandchildren will be the ones that suffer from their ignorance today...

It took a while since The Atlantic didn't make the poll study easy to find. What I discovered was that this is another misleading polling study, since it revolves around a SINGLE Topic,

The reality is that when INCLUDING many other concerns, such as Terrorism, Economy and so on in a polling study, global warming/climate change worries plummets to the bottom of the list.

It was around 2.0C warmer early in the Holocene and the planet THRIVED from it.

Last edited:
I've always believed in climate change. What I am not convinced of is that there is anything we can do about it.
trying and seeing results is a good place to start Not being political but there are those in high places who need climate change pounded into their heads

As there are many out there in high places standing to profit from the "solutions."
I would say all would benefit from cleaner air water etc etc

The old fart trump will be dead when the sea water creeps into downtown Miami. He will be dust when Manhattan needs sand bags to keep high tide out of their streets.

Republicans are and will always be out of touch with reality. Don't they realize that their grandchildren and great grandchildren will be the ones that suffer from their ignorance today...

It took a while since The Atlantic didn't make the poll study easy to find. What I discovered was that this is another misleading polling study, since it revolves around a SINGLE Topic,

The reality is that when INCLUDING many other concerns, such as Terrorism, Economy and so on in a polling study, global warming/climate change worries plummets to the bottom of the list.

It was around 2.0C warmer early in the Holocene and the planet THRIVED from it.
All I need to see was "The Atlantic" to know that the OP is fake news.

My son is a trump supporter and he still denies climate change. He has a little boy who is one year old. He doesn't realize that the calamity coming will probably not effect him near as much as his son....and there are millions of brain washed trumpettes in this country who believe his denials.

My God.....is there anything you dont get hysterical over? Dang.....how do you progressives even navigate your lives always worried about st00pid stuff?:bye1:

Far left wing rag... And they polled only melenials who have been spoon feed this crap....

The AGW k00ks dont get.....believing in climate chage and giving a flying fuck about it = two completely different things. Who cares what the science says if the public is collectively yawning? They are concerned about it.....but not that much!:flirtysmile4:

Did I say otherwise?

Did I say otherwise?
No as I look again you didn't

Only fruit cakes believe.

Speaking of fruitcakes.....this one has raisins for eyes.

"Ocasio-Cortez: "The World Is Going To End In 12 Years If We Don't Address Climate Change"
Ocasio-Cortez: "The World Is Going To End In 12 Years If We Don't Address Climate Change"

"Ocasio-Cortez: "The World Is Going To End In 12 Years If We Don't Address Climate Change"
Ocasio-Cortez: "The World Is Going To End In 12 Years If We Don't Address Climate Change"
LOL and Mexico is paying for the wall

LOL and Mexico is paying for the wall

They certainly will, right after I get a $2500 deduction in my healthcare premiums.

Which lie hurt Americans????

Another Al Gore moment that is going to fail miserably... I hope she lives to experience the humiliation..

Sure, but CO2 IS NOT a pollutant. I think that is where the contentious disagreement is, right?

Forum List

Back