A record number of Americans now believe in Climate change

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Most Americans Believe in Climate Change, Polls Say - The Atlantic

The old fart trump will be dead when the sea water creeps into downtown Miami. He will be dust when Manhattan needs sand bags to keep high tide out of their streets.

Republicans are and will always be out of touch with reality. Don't they realize that their grandchildren and great grandchildren will be the ones that suffer from their ignorance today...

Americans would do well to give up "believing in" shit and start thinking instead.

Last edited:
The American people are finally catching on to all the bullshit, schemes and deceptions the deniers and their minions have been peddling for years. The evidence is overwhelming of climate change. The debate is over. Support for taking action to halt climate change will grow and grow. It will become the number one issue in about 5 years.

Last edited:

The old fart trump will be dead when the sea water creeps into downtown Miami. He will be dust when Manhattan needs sand bags to keep high tide out of their streets.

Republicans are and will always be out of touch with reality. Don't they realize that their grandchildren and great grandchildren will be the ones that suffer from their ignorance today...

Congrats!

Now how many think that paying higher taxes will help end climate change?

Show of hands, pleeeeease!!!

Last edited:

A banner s0n!! I believe Id like to bang Salma Heyek......nobody cares.

For 20 years, this poll has basically been the same.......but has led to how much climate change action exactly? Hasn't led to dick.

Im loving being part of the ignorant contingent.......we're perpetually winning! Its all about the winning. Posing is ghey.

The Ameican people are finally catching on to all the bullshit, schemes and deceptions the deniers and their minions have been peddling for years. The evidence is overwhelming of climate change. The debate is over. Support for taking action to halt climate change will grow and grow. It will become the number one issue in about 5 years.

Where is the evidence of that s0n?

Links please!!:113::113::113:

I've always believed in climate change. What I am not convinced of is that there is anything we can do about it.
trying and seeing results is a good place to start Not being political but there are those in high places who need climate change pounded into their heads

The Ameican people are finally catching on to all the bullshit, schemes and deceptions the deniers and their minions have been peddling for years. The evidence is overwhelming of climate change. The debate is over. Support for taking action to halt climate change will grow and grow. It will become the number one issue in about 5 years.

Where is the evidence of that s0n?

Links please!!:113::113::113:
Have you taken the time to read the OP's link ? Read the article then get back to me.

As the effects of climate change manifests itself even more in the coming years momentum will build for greater action.

Last edited:

And this gets worse and worse. The dictator trump will be gone and sitting in his tower when the sea water starts to creep into the buildings. Or maybe not in his tower,,,maybe in prison orange.....he might disappear....:rofl:

I've always believed in climate change. What I am not convinced of is that there is anything we can do about it.
trying and seeing results is a good place to start Not being political but there are those in high places who need climate change pounded into their heads

My son is a trump supporter and he still denies climate change. He has a little boy who is one year old. He doesn't realize that the calamity coming will probably not effect him near as much as his son....and there are millions of brain washed trumpettes in this country who believe his denials.

Forum List

Back