A Recommendation!

OK, why? Why do you like it better?

because there are no harsh chemicals aka chlorine, easy on the hair, easy on the eyes, no algeae grows and it just feels good. after years of a chlorine pool we switched this year and could not be happier.

did you mean saltwater????
My parents have a pool, I don't mind the it, of course I always take a shower when I get out.. I do have to say I have enjoyed the pool quite a bit this year. :D

did you mean saltwater????
My parents have a pool, I don't mind the it, of course I always take a shower when I get out.. I do have to say I have enjoyed the pool quite a bit this year. :D

yes, saltwater We have had ours for years, the kids and grandkids have used it soo much. I drove the same car for 15 years to pay for the pool. ..

All we have for a pool is the bath tub but we never use it. We always use the shower. Well, the wife does. I dry clean or walk through the car wash a couple of times.

Years ago, when we lived in California, we had an above ground pool. My mother couldn't figure out why hers were the only kids in the neighborhood not getting a tan that year. Turned out, she was putting in 100 times the amount of chlorine she was suppose to. No wonder our hair turned white.....my mother bleached us....

I would LOVE if our condo pool would switch to salt water! My hair is so freaking blonde from the pool this summer, and it's only July 3rd! I have to dye it light brown soon, and then it will go blonde again from the chlorine. At least it's not greeen lol!

Same thing with my daughter. We are natural blondes, but the chlorine really bleaches out your hair. We swam today for 3 hours, so no way am I giving that up! It's going to be 90 tomorrow, you know where I'll be on this 4th of July...................

Years ago, when we lived in California, we had an above ground pool. My mother couldn't figure out why hers were the only kids in the neighborhood not getting a tan that year. Turned out, she was putting in 100 times the amount of chlorine she was suppose to. No wonder our hair turned white.....my mother bleached us....
My dad was convinced everyone was peeing our pool so he would shock and heavily chlorinate it after every use. We had to either wear goggles or try to keep our eyes closed under water else our eyes would burn! :lol:

I would LOVE if our condo pool would switch to salt water! My hair is so freaking blonde from the pool this summer, and it's only July 3rd! I have to dye it light brown soon, and then it will go blonde again from the chlorine. At least it's not greeen lol!

Same thing with my daughter. We are natural blondes, but the chlorine really bleaches out your hair. We swam today for 3 hours, so no way am I giving that up! It's going to be 90 tomorrow, you know where I'll be on this 4th of July...................

Condo pool?

What, you don't have your own private pool?
(In my best valley-girl voice......."Whaaat a Draaaggg!) :razz:

My dad was convinced everyone was peeing our pool so he would shock and heavily chlorinate it after every use. We had to either wear goggles or try to keep our eyes closed under water else our eyes would burn! :lol:

I WAS peeing in your pool.

I WAS peeing in your pool.

Saw a sign once "There is no P in our ool, please keep it that way!"

Forum List

Back