A real demonstration of warming from co2

I'll admit that at the thermodynamic level, Wirebender has a case. Increase pressure=higher temperatures.

The sun would have to increase its output to cause a warming of the planet...A increase in energy.

Water vapor is stored heat that evaporates(taking in heat) and releasing heat in latent heat as it condenses. So it doesn't break the rule.

Water is in fact, the only gas in the atmosphere, and the only substance known to man that can absorb and retain heat and convert to its various phases in an open atmosphere.

When the oceanic food chain collapses, the Oglalla acquifier runs out, bees die, and the US breadbasket gets sick, all you oil company PAC-boys can wingnutski back to Russia, sell some oil, and beg food, from the Ukraine.

Then the sea level will take coastal cities. Don't forget to eat shit in a hurricane and die, wingnutskis!

Such a shill. Whose sock are you by the way. You mentioned oysters a day or so ago as if climate change were responsible for their demise when it is a predator known as a drill and pollution which are the culprits. If you have complaints about pollution causing problems, then you are on solid ground. If you believe you can effectively blame everything on a completely unproven, piss poor hypothesis such as manmade climate change, you can't help but lose. You will find that all your arguments in support of such a claim must, by defintion, be fallacious.

Tell me flacaltenn, have you been following the work being done by Nikolov and Zeller? They have accurately predicted the temperatures of every planet in the solar system that has an atmosphere using little more than the ideal gas laws and relative distances from the sun. They have pretty much proven that atmospheric composition has little, if anything to do with temperature beyond providing atmospheric pressure and have shown pretty decisively that the derivation of the Stefan-Boltzman equation that forms the underpinnings for the hypothesis of the greenhouse effect is incorrect as I have been arguing since day one.

Oh wiredup&bent, your pretensions of knowing anything about science are just soooo funny, you poor, poor deluded retard.

Here's something from the favorite pet scientist of the deniers and even he thinks you're nuts.

Why Atmospheric Pressure Cannot Explain the Elevated Surface Temperature of the Earth
by Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D.
December 30th, 2011

Like Ive been saying s0n.............the science doesnt matter..................:coffee:

Apocalypse Fatigue: Losing
the Public on Climate Change

Even as the climate science becomes more definitive, polls show that public concern in the United States about global warming has been declining. What will it take to rally Americans behind the need to take strong action on cutting carbon emissions?
by ted nordhaus and michael shellenberger

Last month, the Pew Research Center released its latest poll of public attitudes on global warming. On its face, the news was not good: Belief that global warming is occurring had declined from 71 percent in April of 2008 to 56 percent in October — an astonishing drop in just 18 months. The belief that global warming is human-caused declined from 47 percent to 36 percent.

While some pollsters questioned these numbers, the Pew statistics are consistent with the findings by Gallup in March that public concern about global warming had declined, that the number of Americans who believed that news about global warming was exaggerated had increased, and that the number of Americans who believed that the effects of global warming had already begun had declined.

Apocalypse Fatigue: Losing the Public on Climate Change by Ted Nordhaus and Michael Shellenberger: Yale Environment 360

Thats Yale University s0n.........not exactly the bastion of conservative thought.:eusa_dance:

Seems the denier nuts are ummmm.................winning!!!:fu: (ps....the red highlighted above means.......you're losing)

Bottom line asshole?

You can post up that science shit from now until the cows come home. Wont mean dick if a huge majority thinks its a fucking hoax!!:D:D:D

I don't usually pay a flyshit amount of attention to polls -- but THAT is kinda amazing. And it restores my faith in man and democracy..

:50:

When the oceanic food chain collapses, the Oglalla acquifier runs out, bees die, and the US breadbasket gets sick, all you oil company PAC-boys can wingnutski back to Russia, sell some oil, and beg food, from the Ukraine.

Then the sea level will take coastal cities. Don't forget to eat shit in a hurricane and die, wingnutskis!

tinfoilhatarea.jpg

Still waiting for that photographic evidence of the Coastal cities would wide being flooded by the 8 inch vertical rise of the oceans.

Whatchagot?

Still waiting for that photographic evidence of the Coastal cities would wide being flooded by the 8 inch vertical rise of the oceans.

Whatchagot?

I have spent some time looking at civil war era photos of coastal forts and garrisons that are still standing today either as complete structures or ruins and I don't see much evidence of sea level rise.

I wonder if a photo archive of graffiti and such done on the various rock jetties and retaining walls in coastal areas over the decades would reveal any evidence of sea level rise. Are you aware of any such photo archives. I am sure some must exist. You would think that if any do exist and show any evidence at all of sea level rise, some enterprising warmer would have hauled them out and made sure that every skeptic on earth had a good look at them.

Last edited:

Whatchagot?

I have spent some time looking at civil war era photos of coastal forts and garrisons that are still standing today either as complete structures or ruins and I don't see much evidence of sea level rise.

I wonder if a photo archive of graffiti and such done on the various rock jetties and retaining walls in coastal areas over the decades would reveal any evidence of sea level rise. Are you aware of any such photo archives. I am sure some must exist. You would think that if any do exist and show any evidence at all of sea level rise, some enterprising warmer would have hauled them out and made sure that every skeptic on earth had a good look at them.

Obama did say he was going to stop the sea from rising

l5-2.jpg

Hey guys...........looks like we got a new k00k on the forum!!! Another hyper-bomb thrower!!:rock:

Whatchagot?

I posted links of Coney island pictures a while back on this board.

The little canal between the mainland and the island was filled in by dumping stuff from the mainland, but the shore to the sea is pretty much unchanged from 1900.

The beach is, well, a beach. By now it should be under water. It's not.

Whatchagot?

Obama did say he was going to stop the sea from rising

Knute Obama.

Such a shill. Whose sock are you by the way. You mentioned oysters a day or so ago as if climate change were responsible for their demise when it is a predator known as a drill and pollution which are the culprits. If you have complaints about pollution causing problems, then you are on solid ground. If you believe you can effectively blame everything on a completely unproven, piss poor hypothesis such as manmade climate change, you can't help but lose. You will find that all your arguments in support of such a claim must, by defintion, be fallacious.
You will find you are a wingnut freak, trying to bogard media, with wing-shit. You can't fly, with your own shit, on your one, right wing, nut!

The oyster die-off in the Pacific NW is due to acidification, not the first, rejected guesses, by some wingnut, no doubt, relative to 'drill' or pollution, without the pollution being CO2-related carbonic acid:

Northwest Oyster Die-offs Show Ocean Acidification Has Arrived by Elizabeth Grossman: Yale Environment 360

Study Links Raised Carbon Dioxide Levels to Oyster Die-Offs - NYTimes.com

You get carbonic acid in the CO2-exchange, in water. For instance, in ocean water. Welcome to the real world, where the real football can get going, when the food chain gets broken. Are you any good at football, Mr.Hat? Let's hear about it.

Meanwhile, who cares if AGW is real or not? You are too stupid to figure it all out, and really good information about the cumulative effect of human stewardship is not gathered, since the industrial revolution, just cursory data, allowing for wingnut flappage.

We either re-green, or we don't. Are you smart enough to figure out, if we don't, we get to lose the oceanic food chain, first, and the land food chain, after that?

Are you smart enough, to see how acceleration is a factor, resulting from human failure to act, and refusal to notice which problems are most important, which must be solved first?

I don't think so. I see writings from a dipshit, about to get into a hassle, in traffic. Screw you, sucka. Let's hear why your avatar looks like something, but your writing looks like shit.

You will find you are a wingnut freak, trying to bogard media, with wing-shit. You can't fly, with your own shit, on your one, right wing, nut!

I couldn't help but notice that your opinion pieces failed to mention that the modern oyster evolved during the triassic period when atmospheric CO2 levels were 10 times higher than the present. If atmospheric CO2 levels were that much higher, what do you think the PH of the ocean water was at the time they evolved?

Like everyting else that comes from envirowackos, this too is good for little more than wiping ones ass.

Whatchagot?

I posted links of Coney island pictures a while back on this board.

The little canal between the mainland and the island was filled in by dumping stuff from the mainland, but the shore to the sea is pretty much unchanged from 1900.

The beach is, well, a beach. By now it should be under water. It's not.
Reality obstinately refuses to cooperate with the AGW cult.

The oyster die-off in the Pacific NW is due to acidification, not the first, rejected guesses, by some wingnut, no doubt, relative to 'drill' or pollution, without the pollution being CO2-related carbonic acid:

Northwest Oyster Die-offs Show Ocean Acidification Has Arrived by Elizabeth Grossman: Yale Environment 360

You get carbonic acid in the CO2-exchange, in water. For instance, in ocean water. Welcome to the real world, where the real football can get going, when the food chain gets broken. Are you any good at football, Mr.Hat? Let's hear about it.

Meanwhile, who cares if AGW is real or not? You are too stupid to figure it all out, and really good information about the cumulative effect of human stewardship is not gathered, since the industrial revolution, just cursory data, allowing for wingnut flappage.

We either re-green, or we don't. Are you smart enough to figure out, if we don't, we get to lose the oceanic food chain, first, and the land food chain, after that?

Are you smart enough, to see how acceleration is a factor, resulting from human failure to act, and refusal to notice which problems are most important, which must be solved first?

I don't think so. I see writings from a dipshit, about to get into a hassle, in traffic. Screw you, sucka. Let's hear why your avatar looks like something, but your writing looks like shit.

Ohhh, carbonic acid. Scary!

Not as scary as dihydrogen monoxide. That shit's terrifying!! And the EPA isn't doing anything about it!

Damn that Big DHMO industry! :mad:

Not as scary as dihydrogen monoxide. That shit's terrifying!! And the EPA isn't doing anything about it!

Damn that Big DHMO industry! :mad:

No WONDER the oceans are rising!

Forum List

Back