A real demonstration of warming from co2

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
A real demonstration of co2 warming in a experiment. :eek: This is from a webcast from Berkeley. Watch between 51:00 to 57:00 minutes...The experiment gets interesting around 53:00 and the end result is around 57:00. A good 9 degree increase in temperature!

UC Berkeley Webcasts | Video and Podcasts:

There's now NO question in my mind that co2 causes warming! Red line increass(co2), blue stays the same(no co2).

Last edited:
A real demonstration of co2 warming in a experiment. :eek: This is from a webcast from Berkeley. Watch between 51:00 to 57:00 minutes...The experiment gets interesting around 53:00 and the end result is around 57:00. A good 9 degree increase in temperature!

There's now NO question in my mind that co2 causes warming! Red line increass(co2), blue stays the same(no co2).

No one arguing against the supposed rapid warming the doomsayers predicted has said CO2 does not cause warming. What the SCIENCE says is that there is a diminishing effect as it rises . Thus why the increase that continues to occur causes so little rise in temps.

Or perhaps you can explain why 14 years of rising CO2 has caused almost no rise in temps?

yeah. can you give us the highlights?

What was the experiment? did it involve 20PPM or 100PPM additional CO2?

Why didn't they show how much CO2 they put in? For a space that size you need about a speck of fly crap size of CO2 of be 200PPM, which is 10 times the amount the Decline Hider tell us is causing "Global Warming"

Can they do the same with water vapor?

• Banned
Why didn't they show how much CO2 they put in? For a space that size you need about a speck of fly crap size of CO2 of be 200PPM, which is 10 times the amount the Decline Hider tell us is causing "Global Warming"

I'm guessing quite a bit of the "air" within the fish tank was co2.(at least half), but still 10 degree's of warming in a few minutes.:eek:

I'm guessing quite a bit of the "air" within the fish tank was co2.(at least half), but still 10 degree's of warming in a few minutes.:eek:

Which proves nothing as I stated. Guess what? If you drink 700 cans of diet soda a day with nutra sweet in it you can possibly get cancer. A useless factoid.

Get back to us when a test is done that actually FITS what is happening and has happened.

As I stated 14 years of rising CO2 and no appreciable rise in temps.

Which proves nothing as I stated. Guess what? If you drink 700 cans of diet soda a day with nutra sweet in it you can possibly get cancer. A useless factoid.

Get back to us when a test is done that actually FITS what is happening and has happened.

As I stated 14 years of rising CO2 and no appreciable rise in temps.

And what you state is false. We have had a substancial rise in temperatures. What you are comparing is the one peak from a super El Nino in 1998. We have matched that peak twice since then, in 2005 and 2010, without the super El Nino.

In fact, 2010 had a moderate El Nino for the first half of the year, and a strong La Nina for the last half, but it still matched 1998.

Now look at the running average for the downturn from the double La Nina we just had. It's lowest point is higher than any high point in the running average prior to 1998. We just went to neutral ENSO in April, but April came in at 0.30. That is higher than any high point, period, prior to 1998. What do you think the temps will be when the inevitable El Nino arrives?

UAH Global Temperature Update for April 2012: +0.30°C « Roy Spencer, Ph. D.

yeah. can you give us the highlights?

What was the experiment? did it involve 20PPM or 100PPM additional CO2?

So you need 500,000PPM and not 20?

In a closed container you add a MASSIVE amount of Co2.

How does that establish or even TEND to establish that an infinitesimal addition of CO2 to a planetary sized system has ANY measurable effect on global climate?

Does it?

Class?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Mr. Gore?

In a closed container you add a MASSIVE amount of Co2.

How does that establish or even TEND to establish that an infinitesimal addition of CO2 to a planetary sized system has ANY measurable effect on global climate?

Does it?

Class?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Mr. Gore?

We will all be dead long before half the atmosphere is CO2

These warmer dolts base all their combined 100% certainty and overzealous faith on computer models looking at things 30.........50.........75 years from now. They are not even questioned as if there was zero doubt.

Hmmm............meanwhile, this current tropical storm Beryl off of the SC coast. The models are looking at potential movement 48-72 hours out. And heres how precise their models are..............

at201202_ensmodel.gif

Can somebody please pinch me so I can stop laughing?

Look..........if anybody ever happens to see those overnight Cable marketing pushes for all those whacked out products, most know why they are set up for the overnight. Because marketers know there are depressed miserable fuckers by the millions out there who would buy a bag of dog doo for $1,000 a pop if it was presented just right. Its the same dynamic with these environmental mental cases on these "computer models".:fu:

Awesomenessseal.gif

Realville sucks for the k00ks.

Last edited:

Does it establish that adding CO2 to an atmosphere COULD see temperatures rise?

It tells us not one thing we didn't already know. CO2 COULD kill us all -- like if we eliminated all free oxygen and replaced it with an equal amount of CO2.

Of course, replacing O2 with Nitrogen gas could do the same thing.

The question is not "does CO2 have the theoretical potential to change planetary temperature?"

The question is, "is there any scientific evidence that the relatively miniscule additional amount of CO2 added by humankind to the planet's atmosphere has any actual impact on the planet's climate?"

As to THAT question, the OP's video lecture / demonstration offers not even one tiny bit of a hint.

Does it establish that adding CO2 to an atmosphere COULD see temperatures rise?

That is already established. No one with any sense denies that CO2 effects temperature , what is disputed is the actual effect. SCIENCE establishes that rising CO2 has a diminishing effect on rising temperatures. It further establishes that CO@ follows rising temps not precedes them.

Forum List

Back