a question of rep....

Wow, Mountain Man is BatBoy. I did not know that.

In retrospect, from what I remember of Batboy's posts, they don't seem like the same person.

I like how Bones tried to use an argument of inflation to increase rep ability, though. The board has become diluted and rep is not worth as much as it once was.

Why is it worth anything? Either you're liked or you're not. It's nice to see some compliments, but if they weren't there at all, I wouldn't lose sleep. I am, however, becoming a lame duck "city mayor", so I'd like to retire soon or get promoted by virtue of tenure only.
:lol:

The rep system to me is nothing but bs. If you go along with the crowd your a conformist who is not happy because you cant be who you want to be and say what you want to say... thus you have more rep points. If you dont go along with the crowd and speak your mind.. your who you want to be and happy while your at it.

Jamie

The rep system to me is nothing but bs. If you go along with the crowd your a conformist who is not happy because you cant be who you want to be and say what you want to say... thus you have more rep points. If you dont go along with the crowd and speak your mind.. your who you want to be and happy while your at it.

Jamie

That depends upon how people use it.

Jamie

That depends upon how people use it.

This is true.

Jamie

Jamie

Nice absolutes, however the rep system, and going along with the crowd are not mutually inclusive, nor are they mutually exclusive to happiness.

if you think it's BS, don't play. Been my experience the ones that call it BS the most I also have the most PMs from whining about someone neg-repping them.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back