A Question Of Priorities

6. The pattern established by this thread….and, by the Democrat Party itself…..is that doing the right thing, following the dictates of law, science and experience, and not a requirement for the Democrats. These are people for whom power, control, and more power, are the only things that matter.

And we see it time and again, and revoking the Keystone is just one example.

Did you see this executive order by China’s own Joe????

Biden EO: Stop construction of border wall that was designed to support American sovereignty is to stop.

And“…the Biden administration’s “unlawful” pause on the deportation of illegal immigrants with final orders of removal, threatening to sue the federal government.

“Yesterday you ordered a blanket halt on nearly all deportations of illegal aliens. This complete abdication of the Department of Homeland Security’s (“DHS”) obligation to enforce federal immigration law is unlawful…” Texas fights Biden's 'unlawful' halting of deportations, calls it 'attempt to grant blanket amnesty'

1612899185718.png

Guess which Americans this harms: Their most valuable constituents.

Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
USCCR: Page Not Found

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Orders designed to add new Democrat voters, rather than aid the people and the country they were elected to protect.

Democrat policy: in the name of making things better for everyone, they make things worse. And, almost as though they know they are making things worse.

Attachments

• 1612899157426.png
    1612899157426.png
    77 KB · Views: 29
7. Well known is the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win another national election. So their decades-long public relations theme has been ‘fighting racial discrimination.’

Yet, here they are, appealing to the dumbest among us, they are running on fighting racial discrimination by supporting racial discrimination.

Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit
Posted by William A. Jacobson Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 11:39am
DOJ lawsuit had alleged: “Yale’s race discrimination includes imposing undue and unlawful penalties on racially-disfavored applicants, including in particular most Asian, and White applicants.
Biden DOJ Greenlights Higher Ed Discrimination Against Asians and Whites, Drops Yale Lawsuit

So the Biden DoJ supports racism......to fight racism.
Democrat voters actually buy this stuff.

Trump’s DoJ had a different view: “…Yale discriminated against applicants to Yale College on the grounds of race and national origin, and that Yale’s discrimination imposes undue and unlawful penalties on racially-disfavored applicants, including in particular most Asian and White applicants…. Yale injures applicants and students because Yale’s race discrimination relies upon and reinforces damaging race-based stereotypes,…”

Yup……Democrats….the Unity Party!

Democrat policy: in the name of making things better for everyone, they make things worse. And, almost as though they know they are making things worse.

8. It is very difficult to follow the claims of the Democrats, as they do something to language that Orwell actually predicted: they take the meaning of words….and reverse ‘em.

Everyone knows that the Democrats are no longer the party of racism, segregation, or second-class citizenship….even though they got racist/rapist Clinton elected twice.

No more racism……except…..

“Biden Justice Department Pick Opposed Enforcing Civil Rights Laws Against Blacks
he incoming Justice Department civil rights chief has a history of opposing civil rights prosecutions of black defendants, opposing a complaint against an African-American Democratic leader who discriminated against white voters.
As an NAACP lawyer, Kristen Clarke lambasted the Justice Department for bringing a complaint against an African-American party boss in Mississippi who worked to suppress white votes, according to a federal probe. On a separate occasion, a federal oversight commission investigated claims that Clarke worked with allies at the Justice Department to quash the prosecution of the Black Panthers who menaced voters outside a Philadelphia precinct in 2008.
Clarke's professional history suggests a staunchly ideological approach to civil rights enforcement where touchstone civil rights laws are applied to advantage some demographic groups but not others.”
Biden Justice Department Pick Opposed Enforcing Civil Rights Laws Against Blacks

1612904291055.png

9. And yet another contrast between Democrat words and deeds: their empathy for and their stand with females.

Until this: just one of the insane positions that the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats took via executive order immediately after it was stolen, when they no longer needed women’s vote.

"...President Joe Biden signed an executive order on "Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation,” ...

... because of the clause that stated, “Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.”

Bidenistas demand putting transfemales.....read 'males'....in contests with real females, girls.
The boys will win every event.

"...female sports will begin recruiting transgender athletes, taking away scholarships from other women.

"There is no comparison, especially between adult females and males, males are just more dominant. They are stronger," Blade said."
Ibid.

"Whether to allow biological men into women's sports may be the silliest debate of our time. Fairness falls so completely to one side; outcomes are obvious and predetermined.
Allyson Felix, a contender for the title of fastest female sprinter in the world, who holds more Olympic medals than even Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it."

“John McEnroe Says Serena Williams Would Be the 700th Best Men’s Tennis Player”

Not the most important consideration in all the world, but the Democrats have just ended women's sports. This is the real "War Against Women"......the war is over with the Democrats firing the final shot.

The point it that this is the tiniest example of the absurdity, insanity, danger that is a part of every Democrat policy.

Everything they do is the opposite of what they say they support.

1612907775670.png

Bidenistas demand putting transfemales.....read 'males'....in contests with real females, girls.

Well lets see what your link says

The rules state: “A trans male student-athlete who has received a medical exception for treatment with testosterone for diagnosed Gender Identity Disorder or gender dysphoria and/or Transsexualism, for purposes of NCAA competition may compete on a men’s team, but is no longer eligible to compete on a women’s team without changing that team status to a mixed team.”

“A trans female student-athlete being treated with testosterone suppression medication for Gender Identity Disorder or gender dysphoria and/or Transsexualism, for the purposes of NCAA competition may continue to compete on a men’s team but may not compete on a women’s team without changing it to a mixed team status until completing one calendar year of testosterone suppression treatment.”

"So they can trade up the gals who want to be guys but can't trade down for guys who want to be gals until the guys take their anti-male drugs for a year, Look like they both have to change status to mixed, whatever that means."

The rules state: “A trans male student-athlete who has received a medical exception for treatment with testosterone for diagnosed Gender Identity Disorder or gender dysphoria and/or Transsexualism, for purposes of NCAA competition may compete on a men’s team, but is no longer eligible to compete on a women’s team without changing that team status to a mixed team.”

“A trans female student-athlete being treated with testosterone suppression medication for Gender Identity Disorder or gender dysphoria and/or Transsexualism, for the purposes of NCAA competition may continue to compete on a men’s team but may not compete on a women’s team without changing it to a mixed team status until completing one calendar year of testosterone suppression treatment.”

"So they can trade up the gals who want to be guys but can't trade down for guys who want to be gals until the guys take their anti-male drugs for a year, Look like they both have to change status to mixed, whatever that means."

Are you in favor of transgender men competing against women?

Do you believe, as the Democrats have claimed, that men can have babies?

Are these tough questions for you,....or are you simply too much of a coward to confront your masters?

Last edited:
This is what happens when the 2 choices are what they were but hey those of us that didn't vote for either have zero blame.

Are these tough questions for you,....or are you simply too much of a coward to confront your masters?
They hate all your facts . So they hide.

They hate all your facts . So they hide.

Our side doesn't function the same way as their side:

Biden: ‘We Choose Truth Over Facts’
Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden told a crowd of supporters on Tuesday that "we choose truth over facts," apparently referring to the Democratic Party.
"We choose science over fiction; we choose truth over facts," Biden said, drawing applause.

10. There is hardly a better examples of Democrats/Liberals choosing politics over priorities, than in educating young Americans. They don’t. Not simply not a priority….it is anathema to their real design: indoctrination.

Further, they Democrats will only do what their ally, the Teacher’s Union, agrees to.

“Left-wing Brookings Institution Admits ‘School Reopening Plans Linked to Politics not Public Health

… Jon Valant of the left-wing Brookings Institution admit school opening policies correlate to how much an area supported Donald Trump, not to factors such as the rate of COVID-19 cases. While school districts in heavily Trump areas are gradually opening up, many in Biden areas are stubbornly remaining closed. Valant observes, “There is no relationship — visually or statistically — between school districts’ reopening decisions and their county’s new COVID-19 cases per capita.” Instead, “On average, districts that have announced plans to reopen in person are located in counties in which 55% voted for Trump in 2016, compared to 35% in districts that have announced plans for remote learning only.” Left-wing Brookings Institution Admits ‘School Reopening Plans Linked to Politics not Public Health’

1612911566064.png

Parochial schools have been open and functioning for nearly a year.

Personally I can't imagine taking a drug regiment to weaken me enough to be able to compete with women. Not that some of the women hockey players don't look tough but..... I don't know enough about what changes happen physically to them so I'd have to defer to the doctors. Off the top, I don't think they should be able to compete of the scholarships.

The hell you say. Which Democrat said that?

Personally I can't imagine taking a drug regiment to weaken me enough to be able to compete with women. Not that some of the women hockey players don't look tough but..... I don't know enough about what changes happen physically to them so I'd have to defer to the doctors. Off the top, I don't think they should be able to compete of the scholarships.

PoliticalChic said:
The lying fool said: "hell you say. Which Democrat said that?"

Democratic presidential candidate Julian Castro claimed during the first primary debate on Wednesday night that men can have children and abortions.

Take your time......see if you can get your foot out of your mouth.

You mean Castro's faux pas? I'd like to believe no one that stupid.

The only guy who ever believe that was Mr Garrison.

You asked "Which Democrat said that?"

And I effortlessly wedged your foot in your maw.

Again.

You asked "Which Democrat said that?"

And I effortlessly wedged your foot in your maw.

Again.

Castro didn't he said a " trans female "

Your claim was that Democrats say men, not a woman who identifies as a man.

"South Dakota Passes Controversial Law Banning Mountain Lions From Competing In Women's Sports
March 9th, 2021

article-8167-1.jpg

"We think women's sports should be limited to human biological women," said Noem. "So, we wrote a bill to ensure that. Happy International Women's Day!"

Critics are condemning the legislation as "small-headed", "bigoted", and "hateful."

"Mountain lion women are women! Mountain lion women are women! Mountain lion women are women!" said one critic on Twitter, repeating the saying three times for maximum effect.

PETA has announced they will sue the state to protect mountain lion's rights to compete in sports."

Forum List

Back