A Question of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Retired U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown. Decorations include the Distinguished Flying Cross and 32 awards of the Air Medal. Aircraft flown: Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Lockheed C-130H Hercules. 10,000+ total hours flown. 20-year Marine Corps career.

Article Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11 1/14/08:

“September 11, 2001 seems destined to be the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes. The evidence of government complicity in the lead-up to the events, the failure to respond during the event, and the astounding lack of any meaningful investigation afterwards, as well as the ignoring of evidence turned up by others that renders the official explanation impossible, may signal the end of the American experiment. It has been used to justify all manners of measures to legalize repression at home and as a pretext for behaving as an aggressive empire abroad. Until we demand an independent, honest, and thorough investigation and accountability for those whose action and inaction led to those events and the cover-up, our republic and our Constitution remain in the gravest danger.” OpEdNews.Com Progressive, Tough Liberal News and Opinion

Statement to this website 2/20/07:

"This isn't about party, it isn't about Bush Bashing. It's about our country, our constitution, and our future. ...

Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.
If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official report and who want explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? Scholars for 9/11 truth have developed reams of scientific data. Michael Ruppert published an exhaustive account of the case from the viewpoint of a trained investigator. David Ray Griffin provides a context for the unanswered or badly answered questions that should nag at anyone who pretends to love this country.

Are you afraid that you will learn the truth and you can't handle it? ...

Do a little research. Google is a wonderful tool.

What does it all add up to? The Commission was, as was the Warren Commission before it, a dog and pony show ... " Link to full statement
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

now who should I pay heed to this fine gentlemen or someone who struggles with the English language...

Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) – Retired U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown. Decorations include the Distinguished Flying Cross and 32 awards of the Air Medal. Aircraft flown: Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Lockheed C-130H Hercules. 10,000+ total hours flown. 20-year Marine Corps career.

Article Twenty-five U.S. Military Officers Challenge Official Account of 9/11 1/14/08:

“September 11, 2001 seems destined to be the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes. The evidence of government complicity in the lead-up to the events, the failure to respond during the event, and the astounding lack of any meaningful investigation afterwards, as well as the ignoring of evidence turned up by others that renders the official explanation impossible, may signal the end of the American experiment. It has been used to justify all manners of measures to legalize repression at home and as a pretext for behaving as an aggressive empire abroad. Until we demand an independent, honest, and thorough investigation and accountability for those whose action and inaction led to those events and the cover-up, our republic and our Constitution remain in the gravest danger.” OpEdNews.Com Progressive, Tough Liberal News and Opinion

Statement to this website 2/20/07:

"This isn't about party, it isn't about Bush Bashing. It's about our country, our constitution, and our future. ...

Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.
If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official report and who want explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? Scholars for 9/11 truth have developed reams of scientific data. Michael Ruppert published an exhaustive account of the case from the viewpoint of a trained investigator. David Ray Griffin provides a context for the unanswered or badly answered questions that should nag at anyone who pretends to love this country.

Are you afraid that you will learn the truth and you can't handle it? ...

Do a little research. Google is a wonderful tool.

What does it all add up to? The Commission was, as was the Warren Commission before it, a dog and pony show ... " Link to full statement
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

now who should I pay heed to this fine gentlemen or someone who struggles with the English language...
SoS

you must have a really unhappy life in the fact that you got to result to name calling whenever your losing an argument and cant face facts since it scares you so much.
I even reached out and tried to ask what if anything we all could agree on and he comes back with responses like that, so it's obvious he isn't here to engage in any insightful dialogue, he's just here to talk shit about people who are sincere about the topic.

yeah I know.He has proved it to everybody here with that post thats all he is here for.To call people names who havent let the government brainwash them with their lies and propaganda about 9/11. If it had been to me and Eots ,then I would have thought that he has a grudge he cant get over,but YOUR a newbie here with no history with him so the truth hurts him when you speak it to him.you asked it in a nice polite way and thats all he came back with is name calling.

wow, you are one to talk about brainwashing
LOL
you are so fucking brainwashed by this nonsense you even took the name you did

and how the planes crashing into them didnt cause any of the explosives to misfire

and why those buildings......and what happend to all the people that weren't in the planes that didn't hit the buildings because the whole thing was fake.....

maybe the buildings are still there.....some type of cloaking device makes them hard to see.....but i hear if you are jewish...or a mason...or a member of skull and bones you can still get in.....
dont forget the bilderburgs and Bohemian Grovers or the Illuminatti

Hey, you leave us, er, I mean "them" out of this...

and why those buildings......and what happend to all the people that weren't in the planes that didn't hit the buildings because the whole thing was fake.....

maybe the buildings are still there.....some type of cloaking device makes them hard to see.....but i hear if you are jewish...or a mason...or a member of skull and bones you can still get in.....
dont forget the bilderburgs and Bohemian Grovers or the Illuminatti

the sparrow flies south at dawn Shhh

the sparrow flies south at dawn Shhh

yes why don't you share your vast knowledge of skull and bones the bohemian grove the participants their agenda and influence on American foreign policy... please...LOL
why?
it would be a waste of time
because you already have your preconcived notiopns that will never change
morons like you are only here to be ridiculed

or you have no clue and couldn't answer the question in an intelligent manner if your life depended on it

Ya cause they are so secret everyone that wants to knows all about them. Jeez someone needs to have a talk with these guys, however do they plan to take over if everyone knows about their nefarious plots and machinations?

or you have no clue and couldn't answer the question in an intelligent manner if your life depended on it

Ya cause they are so secret everyone that wants to knows all about them. Jeez someone needs to have a talk with these guys, however do they plan to take over if everyone knows about their nefarious plots and machinations?

they are banking on the fact most people are as ignorant as you... know the dumb downed masses

they are banking on the fact most people are as ignorant as you... know the dumb downed masses

You would be hilarious if I did not know how sick you really are. Seek help. Before it is to late.

Forum List

Back