A Question of 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

I remember watching one of those 911 conspiracy videos/movies on the net about 3 years ago that blew my mind.....but then i just dismissed it because it truely was too nutszoid to believe....

On this video it had a man speaking that worked in one of the financial corps in the building and he said that the buildings upper floors were "powered down" 2 days right prior to 911....and due to this power down, security cameras were shut down and people were free to enter the building.

I just googled this and found a blip of what this guy was saying on the video.

So, if this is true, then wiring the building could have taken place on the upper floors on the 2 prior days.

Things like this are what make the Conspiracy theories continue on....
-----------------------------------------------------------

The other thing that gives credence to someone knowing ahead of time were the Put Options....and the millions "someone or some financial group or some other country" made off of the tradgedy of the airlines crashing in to the towers. "Someone" made millions and we have never been told who it was that placed/bought these Put Options and how they knew to place them.

Though I have seen recently on a show about prophesy on the History channel, (myan, bible, seers etc) that there is a man that created "Spiders" to scan the web for key words that helps predict the future to a degree, so that they could make better predictions on the stock market....and this system of Spiders was already in place prior to 911, so it is possible that these spiders helped predict a tradgedy around the time of 911, thus financial institutions placing the Put Options on the Airlines and the financial institutions in the world trade center that were going to be hurt????

9/11 Insider Trading

here's the thing on the guy talking about the trade center power down the days prior to 911.

I still don't buy in to the administration knowing or planning or whatever regarding 911, but there are still many questions regarding this devasting attack that were left unanswered imho, which is what fuels conspiracy theories by mixing in some truth with a bunch of lies.

care
uh, it would have taken a lot longer than 2 days to wire a building of that size

especially to have done it and not had people wonder "hey, what are these wires for"

uh, it would have taken a lot longer than 2 days to wire a building of that size

especially to have done it and not had people wonder "hey, what are these wires for"

I assume you are right on this, but wires were everywhere, this group was supposedly rewiring for extra band width...so i don't think anyone would think anything about wiring taking place....

keeping this out of the spotlight and main stream news is suspicious though, and as i said, unanswered or unaddressed things like this allow for Conspiracy theories to flourish.

Care

the misguided and historical unsound belief that secrets can not be kept is a very false one,,my father was in military Intel he was honored with medals for operations that he was involved in 40s and 50s that had only recently been declassified..as well people can and do die suddenly or simple disappear and do..I would like to reference you to a site please don't ignorant to belive these people and statements are made up..they are not..and you will see that those involved in counter terrorism and military Intel do not belive secrets can not be kept or the logistics of such a operation to be unplausibly
Many well known and respected senior U.S. military officers, intelligence services veterans, and government officials have expressed significant criticism of the 9/11 Commission

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

well done again eots.:clap2: you also got to remember that Bushs cousin and brother were in charge of the security for the towers and that george bush sr was the former director of the CIA,and anybody who has ever done any research on the CIA knows about the evil autrocities they have done against people of the populations of the world over the years rivals the third reichs.at least ONE former CIA director has come forward and talked about that before in the past and wrote a book on it confessing it all before he died as well. All it would take is less than a hundred people to place the explosives in the towers in the months prior to it all.Not hard to do at all especially when you got those two evil bastards in charge of the security.

we dont know half of what goes on in washington and around the world that the government does because its an out of control government headed by evil,greedy people who to them,killing over 3000 people is as meaningless to them as it is to us to step on a bunch of ants.Money talks and they all profited from it.Bush and cheney profited in millions from all this.The fact is the government keeps secrets from the population of the world as a matter of routine.and as far as the CIA AND FBI,they have made a living for YEARS on keeping secrets from the population of the world.and there have been people such as sybil whats her name,that have come forward with information that it was an inside job only to be harrassed and threatened by government officials.Its just like the kennedy assassination,they HAVENT been able to keep it a secret that it was an inside job,thats why millions of people more and more every year around the world, are coming to that conclusion on the truth that it WAS an inside job.

Last edited:
This is where I look at the conspiracy theory and see that is it complete bullshit. Unlike all the kooks who espouse it, I actually know a bit about how structures are built and respond to loads.

well yeah the governments official conspiracy that bin laden and muslims were behind it IS complete Bullshit.you can cliam you know about how structures are built and all but the reason we know it was an inside job is that there are thousands of architech experts out there such as richard gage who can refute it all.the fact that there are so many out there backing up richard gage and demolition experts backing him up is overwheming proof that explosives brought the towers down.

well yeah the governments official conspiracy that bin laden and muslims were behind it IS complete Bullshit.you can cliam you know about how structures are built and all but the reason we know it was an inside job is that there are thousands of architech experts out there such as richard gage who can refute it all.the fact that there are so many out there backing up richard gage and demolition experts backing him up is overwheming proof that explosives brought the towers down.

then why fly 2 planes into them ?

yes, because science and physics have an agenda

[
QUOTE=RetiredGySgt;778981]Lets see. 4 aircraft Hijacked. Where did they find suicidal operatives to pull that off?

the hijackers where real,,,pawns and there activitys where noted by citizens ans intel agents but silienced

The White House had (at least ) 28 Advanced Intelligence Warnings Prior to 9/11

The White House had (at least ) 28 Advanced Intelligence Warnings Prior to 9/11  Compiled by Eric Smith

frontline: the man who knew | PBS FBI Special Agent John O'Neill was the FBI's leading expert on Al Qaeda. But to people at FBI headquarters he was too much of a maverick and they stopped

frontline: the man who knew | PBS

at least 3 buildings loaded with explosives according to your pet theories. These would have required construction on pillars and supports in numerous places in those buildings, the placing and concealing of explosives and the wiring required to detonate those explosives. Security in each of the buildings would have had to be involved as well as any maintenance crews and any supervisors as well as any person that had access to those areas of each building.

Again the explosives would have had to be places at a minimum in 2 different places, the basement and on an upper floor higher in the building. Someone would have had to haul all the explosives wiring and detonator materials into the building, loaded on elevators, gained access to an upper floor, sealed off that upper floor, moved in construction equipment to work on the supports and pillars in the basement and that upper floor

Scott Forbes is a Senior Database Administrator for Fiduciary Trust and used to work in the South Tower of the WTC. This interview with him began last September and was conducted through a series of instant messaging and e-mails. Scott can be reached at:
[email protected]

Killtown: Scott Forbes Interview

9/11 - Explosion Witness William Rodriguez

Rodriguez at L.A. 9/11 Confrence - AOL Video

LiveLeak.com - Witness To WTC Explosions On 9/11 Kills Himself This is identical to the story that William Rodriguez has related, .... Ultra 500+ Zoom of first WTC hit 9/11. Description from youtube footage "**You have ...
LiveLeak.com - Witness To WTC Explosions On 9/11 Kills Himself - 55k

In the case of the Pentagon you have claimed a missile was fired at it. Which requires even more people to be involved. Someone had to acquire the missile and the system ( aircraft) that fired it, a pilot and ground crew. It would have required that someone haul in all the fake debris that was found at the missile strike site to make it look like a plane wreck. The FBI would have to have been involved since you
claim they seized all the tapes from every business that was anywhere near the flight path, ohh and they seized them with in moments ( again according to you) of the supposed crash missile strike.

FBI Withholding 84 More Tapes of Pentagon on 9/11
Magically Only 1 shows impact so why not release the rest?

Steve Watson / Infowars | May 17 2006

The FBI is withholding at least another 84 surveillance tapes that were seized in the immediate aftermath of the attack on the Pentagon.

There is an ongoing lawsuit to get these tapes released via the Freedom of Information Act. The FBI has admitted in a statement to attorney, Scott Hodes, representative of Mr Scott Bingham who runs the website Flight77.info, that they have these tapes, that they have already analyzed them and are still keeping them under lock and key.

A great deal of speculation has surrounded reports that on the morning of september 11th, 2001 the FBI visited two private businesses near the pentagon and confiscated several security camera video tapes.

The first is said to be the Cigto gas station with several security cameras aimed in the direction of the pentagon. Flight 77 flew directly over the gas station at an altitude of roughly 50 feet, less than 3 seconds from impact.

Three months after 9/11 The National Geographic and others reported on this, publishing short interviews with the gas station owner, Jose Velasquez.

No one can explain exactly what kind of missile would have caused the type of damage done to the Pentagon. No one can explain why the aircraft that would have fired the missile was never seen by any radar or other aircraft or person on the ground. No one has explained where all the passengers, crew and the AIRCRAFT have gone that was hijacked in DC.

The plane had to go somewhere. That means an airfield or base was used, requiring Air traffic Controllers, ground crew, security and any other personnel required to run the airfield or base. The crew and passengers had to go somewhere or if murdered their bodies went somewhere. Requiring people to guard them or people to murder them transport their bodies and dispose of said bodies. Not to mention the plane had to be destroyed or dismantled and the debris or parts sent some where.

Major General Albert Stubblebine

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Bio: Canadian Sub

Lt. Col. Karen U. Kwiatkowski, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former Political-Military Affairs Officer in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. Also served on the staff of the Director of the National Security Agency. 20-year Air Force career. Member adjunct faculty, Political Science Department, James Madison University. Instructor, University of Maryland University College and American Public University System. Author of African Crisis Response Initiative: Past Present and Future (2000) and Expeditionary Air Operations in Africa: Challenges and Solutions (2001).
Contributor to 9/11 and American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out 8/23/06: Account of Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski, Pentagon employee and eyewitness to the events at the Pentagon on 9/11. "I believe the Commission failed to deeply examine the topic at hand, failed to apply scientific rigor to its assessment of events leading up to and including 9/11, failed to produce a believable and unbiased summary of what happened, failed to fully examine why it happened, and even failed to include a set of unanswered questions for future research. ...

It is as a scientist that I have the most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics. The collapses of the World Trade Center buildings clearly violate the laws of probability and physics. ...

There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner. This visible evidence or lack thereof may also have been apparent to the secretary of defense [Donald Rumsfeld], who in an unfortunate slip of the tongue referred to the aircraft that slammed into the Pentagon as a "missile". ...

I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident.

The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon. ...

More information is certainly needed regarding the events of 9/11 and the events leading up to that terrible day."

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Member: Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven Association Statement: "We have found solid scientific grounds on which to question the interpretation put upon the events of September 11, 2001 by the Office of the President of the United States of America and subsequently propagated by the major media of western nations."

Bio: http://militaryweek.com/

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

You have claimed that NORAD was involved, that it was ordered to stand down, that interceptors were ordered not to launch and firther have claimed a US jet shot down the flight in Pennsylvania. This would have involved NUMEROUS US Air Force personnel as well as Air National Guard. Pilots, ground crew, air traffic controllers, security, a whole laundry list of officers from lowest to highest.

9/11 CBS NEWS REPORT ON NORAD STAND DOWN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNWGl8f_44]YouTube - 9/11 CBS NEWS REPORT ON NORAD STAND DOWN[/ame]

The cover up would have required that every investigator, county, State, Federal be involved at all 3 locations. As well as the FBI investigating the crime. It would have involved personnel at the different airports and airlines of the aircraft hijacked and the air fields those planes took off from.

It would have included Foreign intelligence agencies since they were involved in identifying and tracking the supposed Arabs that were blamed for the attacks.

Israeli MOSSAD admitting 9/11 we were trying to document9/11
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0hmhLycNyQ]YouTube - Israeli MOSSAD admitting 9/11 we were trying to document9/11[/ame]

The Five Dancing Israelis
Arrested On 9-11

As the world watched in disbelief and asked the question...

...Mossad operatives were seen dancing with joy.

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.

The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)

9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

It would have included the people that reported the terrorists were training to fly air craft. The FBI agents that did the investigations and the city and State law enforcement involved in tjose investigations.

Further it is claimed we knew all along they were planning these attacks and did nothing, so it would have required that the operation include fake terrorists doing all the things required for the supposed information on that. Or all the investigators were involved.

see prior knowledge

Yup a couple guys in Dick Cheney's office could have pulled this off.:cuckoo
:[/QUOTE]

For every Richard Gage (no education or experience in structural or forensic engineering) you bring up I can link to 100's of structural engineers who disagree with his emotion-laced findings, including Gene Corley (BS civil engineering, MS structural engineering, PhD structural engineering, licensed in 18 states and chartered in the UK). :D

For every Richard Gage (no education or experience in structural or forensic engineering) you bring up I can link to 100's of structural engineers who disagree with his emotion-laced findings, including Gene Corley (BS civil engineering, MS structural engineering, PhD structural engineering, licensed in 18 states and chartered in the UK). :D

oh please do...530+ Engineers and Architects

Engineers and Architects Question the 9/11 Commission Report

Patriots Question 9/11 - Engineers and Architects Question the 9/11 Commission Report

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect – Member, American Institute of Architects. A practicing Architect for 20 years who has worked on most types of building construction including numerous fire-proofed steel-framed buildings. Founding member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.
Speech at Sonoma State University 4/20/07:

"Another 2006 poll by Scripps Howard, Ohio University, which found that a shocking 16% believe that the World Trade Center's Twin Towers were brought down by explosives. Unfortunately, my research has also concluded that this is true. Tonight I will present to you the very clear evidence that all three World Trade Center high-rise buildings, the Twin Towers and Building 7 were destroyed not by fire as our government has told us, but by controlled demolition with explosives." About Us

Frank A. DeMartini – WTC victim. Architect and WTC Construction Manager, North Tower, 88th floor. Demartini first worked at the World Trade Center when Leslie E. Robertson Associates hired him to assess damage from the terrorist truck bombing in 1993.

Video interview 1/25/01: "The [Twin Tower] building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door. This intense grid * and the jet-plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting." Google Video

Editor's note: The Boeing 767-200s that impacted the Twin Towers on 9/11 were only slightly larger than 707s and DC 8s, the types of jetliners whose impacts the World Trade Center's designers anticipated. The maximum takeoff weight of the 707 is 15% less than the 767.

Bio: http://www.legacy.com

Scott C. Grainger, BS CE, PE – Licensed Professional Civil Engineer and/or Fire Protection Engineer in the States of Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming. Owner of Grainger Consulting, Inc., a fire protection engineering firm (23 years). Former Chairman, Arizona State Fire Code Committee. Former President of the Arizona Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers. Current Member of the Forensic Sciences Committee and the Fire Standards Committee of ASTM International (formerly American Society for Testing and Materials ). Senior Member, National Academy of Forensic Engineers.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"Approximately 50% of my work is forensic. I am licensed in 9 States. In addition to my forensic work, a good portion of my work is in the design of structural fireproofing systems.

All three [WTC] collapses were very uniform in nature. Natural collapses due to unplanned events are not uniform." AE911Truth

Hugo Bachmann, PhD – Professor Emeritus and former Chairman of the Department of Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Author and co-author of Erdbebenbemessung von Stahlbetonhochbauten (Seismic Analysis of Concrete Reinforced Structures) (1990), Vibration Problems in Structures: Practical Guidelines (1995), Biege- und Schubversuche an teilweise vorgespannten Leichtbetonbalken (Structural Analysis of Linked Concrete Beams) (1998), Hochbau für Ingenieure. Eine Einführung (Structural Construction for Engineers. An introduction) (2001), Erdbebensicherung von Bauwerken (Earthquake-proofing Buildings) (2002).

Tages Anzeiger Article 9/9/06: "In my opinion the building WTC 7 was, with great probability, professionally demolished," says Hugo Bachmann, Emeritus ETH [Swiss Federal Institute of Technology] - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction. And also Jörg Schneider, likewise emeritus ETH - Professor of Structural Analysis and Construction, interprets the few available video recordings as evidence that "the building WTC 7 was with great probability demolished."
English translation: Intro
Original in German: Intro

Last edited:
I would think that was obvious...to appear like a devastating terrorist attack...to have patsises to take the blame..if the towers had not fallen the support for invasion would have been less assured..etc.. etc...that's all you have to say ?

I would think that was obvious...to appear like a devastating terrorist attack...to have patsises to take the blame..if the towers had not fallen the support for invasion would have been less assured..etc.. etc...that's all you have to say ?

Do you mean to tell me that flying an airliner into each of the twin towers might not have been enough so they rigged them to blow for added effect ??? :cuckoo:

that would be my ..opinion.. a real investigation could answer these questions..but regardless the forensics prove a controlled demolition

And again, where did they find the "terrorists" to commit suicide for the cause? What happened to the plane in DC? If they were not Arabs why did none of the people calling on cell phones tell us they were all white guys in business suits?

You still haven't explained how hundreds to thousands of co conspirators have been kept silent all these years.

that would be my ..opinion.. a real investigation could answer these questions..but regardless the forensics prove a controlled demolition
That's a bald-faced lie, of course. Also, repeating the resumes of your panel of experts does nothing to refute my earlier assessment of them. Most of them have no education or experience in either structural or forensic engineering, and none of them has education or experience that even come close to the experts that disagree with them. :badgrin:

For me, personally, I initially thought within a few hours of the events "wow, what a way for GWB to take the heat of his economic problems".

However, on the other side of the coin, how could you ensure that the number of people required to pull this off would stay quiet? It just seems that among those that would have been involved, at least a few would leak something. That is my question.

I welcome your thoughts.

Finally, i'd like to honor Stephen P. Driscoll, NYPD ESU (07/04/63 - 09/11/01)

PNAC members PNAC Neo-Con Artists

Remember Scott McClellan told us Bush lied us into the war? What the fuck did any of us do about it? Nothing. So even if one of them did come out and talk, what are they going to say? Bush was warned and looked the other way? We know he was warned. The question is, did he mean to look the other way or is he just neglegent? Hell, with his ties to the Bin Ladin family going back 30 years, I say he's more involved than just looking the other way. No I don't think he met with Mohammad Atta, but I bet his Saudi billionaire buddies are a part of the New World Order of PNAC too.

See, they don't care about muslim or women or gays. It's rich vs. poor. NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

Chaney had control of NORAD. Why? He can give you any excuse he wants. You have to accept it. And since half of America WANTS to believe him, he'll be ok. Even though no VP has ever taken control of NORAD, and how ironic it was when 9-11 occured. Otherwise, our airforce would have shot those planes out of the sky before they reached their targets.

Elliott Abrams Gary Bauer William J. Bennett Jeb Bush

Dick Cheney Eliot A. Cohen Midge Decter Paula Dobriansky Steve Forbes

Aaron Friedberg Francis Fukuyama Frank Gaffney Fred C. Ikle

Donald Kagan Zalmay Khalilzad I. Lewis Libby Norman Podhoretz

Dan Quayle Peter W. Rodman Stephen P. Rosen Henry S. Rowen

Donald Rumsfeld Vin Weber George Weigel Paul Wolfowitz

We already sort of know they allowed it to happen. They said in PNAC that they needed a Pearl Harbor type event.

And again, where did they find the "terrorists" to commit suicide for the cause?

OK i will answer yet again the terrorist where real... trained right her...known to citizens ,fbi and cia...just all warnings where ignored ,,they where all-cia-duh assets ...as is bin laden

What happened to the plane in DC? If they were not Arabs why did none of the people calling on cell phones tell us they were all white guys in business suits?
You still haven't explained how hundreds to thousands of co conspirators have been kept silent all these years

there are not hundreds of thousand's of conspirators,,that is your ignorant assumption

That's a bald-faced lie, of course. Also, repeating the resumes of your panel of experts does nothing to refute my earlier assessment of them. Most of them have no education or experience in either structural or forensic engineering, and none of them has education or experience that even come close to the experts that disagree with them. :badgrin:

blah ..blah..blah you make statements but back the with........NOTHING

Forum List

Back