A Question No One Asks For Some Weird Reason

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Are the people of Hong Kong happier under the rule of the Chicoms than they were under the UK?

It was about 20 years ago, but I seem to recall protests against the Brits and other demonstrations.

Well they got what they wanted, but are they having second thoughts? Regret?

Zimbabwe had a similar experience. I think if Ian Smith ran today he could win election as Zimbabwe PM.

Why are journalists so stupid that they dont ask these obvious questions?

Are the people of Hong Kong happier under the rule of the Chicoms than they were under the UK?

It was about 20 years ago, but I seem to recall protests against the Brits and other demonstrations.

Zimbabwe had a similar experience. I think if Ian Smith ran today he could win election as Zimbabwe PM.

The protests against the Brits was because they were going to turn Hong Kong over to the ChiComms as required by treaty.

The protests against the Brits was because they were going to turn Hong Kong over to the ChiComms as required by treaty.

Yeah, I thought I was losing my mind for a minute. They were protesting because they did not want to be ChiComms.

It’s not journalists who are being stupid.

It’s not journalists who are being stupid.
Why?

Is Hong Kong better off under British rule or Chicom rule? Why is that a stupid question?

How about Zimbabwe? or South Africa? Are they better off now or when they were run by European cucks?

Is Hong Kong better off under British rule or Chicom rule? Why is that a stupid question?

Hong Kongers got rid of their colonial masters, and thus were no longer subjects of the queen. One would have assumed that Americans should not have any problem relating to that.

Hong Kongers got rid of their colonial masters, and thus were no longer subjects of the queen. One would have assumed that Americans should not have any problem relating to that.
So that alone means that they are better off?

The violent protests and lauding of Trump and the USA would suggest otherwise.

Why do woketards think everything is about politics? Some people are happier under the rule of law instead of tyrranical regimes, believe it or not, no matter the ethnicity of their rulers.

This is the best thread ever.
WTF?

If it is, then you have a very lame way of viewing things.

Why are the rioters in Hong Kong waving American flags?

Vivienne Chow on Twitter

Are they not happier under the rule of their own ethnic commies?

Other than sarcastic bullshit like you posted, LoonyLapper, no one seems able to answer the question.

This is the best thread ever.
WTF?

If it is, then you have a very lame way of viewing things.

Why are the rioters in Hong Kong waving American flags?

Vivienne Chow on Twitter

Are they not happier under the rule of their own ethnic commies?

Other than sarcastic bullshit like you posted, LoonyLapper, no one seems able to answer the question.

You went to school in this thread. Your teachers were patient and thorough. They explained the matter in an easy to comprehend manner.

But somehow the final bell rang and you leaned nothing.

Idiot.

So that alone means that they are better off?

The violent protests and lauding of Trump and the USA would suggest otherwise.

Why do woketards think everything is about politics? Some people are happier under the rule of law instead of tyrranical regimes, believe it or not, no matter the ethnicity of their rulers.

Heavens! Who would have thought that a comparison between the colonial yoke and self-government had anything at all to do with politics?

Say, were the former colonials - a war of independence and substantial destruction of property and loss of life later - better or worse off? Also bear in mind, they still had substantial disputes, riots, and a far deadlier conflict ahead, and in significant number they are still quite unhappy with the central authority.

The lauding of Trump and the USA is mostly due to the fact that Hong Kongers do not very well understand the U.S., and/or are fine with the U.S. Congress's hypocritical virtue signaling.

Forum List

Back