A question for the anti-choice crowd.

Those who respect women, you are insane and do not, know that abortion can be a necessary medical procedure.

Operative words in this case are "can be."

In more instances than not, they are aborting a fully healthy "fetus" that would more often than not grow into a healthy child.
So?

I'm calling into question your definition of "necessary." I have a good feeling that the majority of abortions are precipitated out of an abundance of convenience, not of necessity.

So, if a foetus is a person from the moment of sterilisation, whenever there's a miscarriage there should be a murder investigation.

False premise.

Miscarriage is a natural process. An abortion procedure isn't.
How do you know it was a natural miscarriage without a proper investigation?
All we know is that a person is dead.

Those who respect women, you are insane and do not, know that abortion can be a necessary medical procedure.

In more instances than not, they are aborting a fully healthy "fetus" that would more often than not grow into a healthy child.
So?

I'm calling into question your definition of "necessary." I have a good feeling that the majority of abortions are precipitated out of an abundance of convenience, not of necessity.
So?

So?

So?

Is that all you're going to reply with?

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response. Thank you for playing. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

Coward. I guess it's because I managed to destroy your premise in one stroke. So, after you. The Band-Aids and Preparation H will be administered to the the hurt butt on your way out.
I'm sorry. I thought I made myself clear. Your response was misgonystic, arrogant, asinine, and not worthy of consideration, let alone discussion. But, hey. You go right ahead, and pat yourself on the back for your ignorance. You're clearly good at it.

Thank you for playing. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk.

How do you know it was a natural miscarriage without a proper investigation?

Read a human biology textbook lately?
No...in fact I haven't.
Tell me, in your expert opinion....you have a dead person, no obvious cause of death...how do you determine that they died without carrying out some form of investigation?
Is it because there was no one standing nearby in a white medical jacket?

Your response was misgonystic, arrogant, asinem, and not worrhynid consideration, let alone discussion.

That looks like rage typing to me. Arrogance is calling people "anti choice" when espousing an ideology that vilifies someone exercising an different opinion via an attempt to assassinate their character.

There are no safe spaces in this board, my friend.

No...in fact I haven't.
Tell me, in your expert opinion....you have a dead person, no obvious cause of death...how do you determine that they died without carrying out some form of investigation?

You're being hopelessly obtuse.

Thank you for playing. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

What are you afraid of? Are you so spineless you can't engage me in a debate? Come now. Surely you have a sufficient rebuttal?

You asked the question, and got an answer you didn't like. What, did I traumatize that liberal mind of yours?

No...in fact I haven't.

You're being hopelessly obtuse.
I'm just following your position to a logical conclusion.
If a foetus is a person then they have all the legal rights of a person.

What are you afraid of?

Nothing. I just refuse to engage with someone so clearly incapable of rational thought.

Thank you for playing. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on your way out.

That's just the thing, that isn't my position. That's you assuming I took that position. I don't advocate what Oklahoma is doing. I'm of the belief that there are times where abortion is medically necessary. But as for the rest of those times, it isn't.

OK, we got it, you like to thin the weeds.

OK, we got it, you life isn't worth shit so why would anyone else's, even the unborn, be worth anything? (I don't don't agree that your life isn't worth shit)

Can those who don't think either of the above carry on telling women what they carry is not just a blob of tissue? That they actually do have a choice? The pro-abortion folks offer only one.
First of all, I am pro-choice, not pro-abortion. I don't advocate abortion, I advocate women being allowed to make their own choices regarding the question, without interference from others. Second, your deflection did nothing to answer the question: What should be the appropriate punishment for the woman?
The premise of your question is flawed and you can't understand why, we get it. I advocate the people of the state make the decision. If they want to protect the life of the baby they should have that choice. So I'm the pro-choicer and you're the anti-choicer.
Except that's not pro-choice. That is the state dictating morality for all. You seem to think that, just because you advocate a more limited government agency (the State, rather than the federal government), that, somehow, that negates it being government mandate. It doesn't. I don't want any government control over people's individual choices. Why do you?

You just told one massive lie. Every crime committed by anyone is a choice and you just said you don't want the government having control over those choices. Who should?

Nothing. I just refuse to engage with someone so clearly incapable of rational thought.

Yet here you are, clearly engaging me.
Mocking you is "engaging" you? I'm sorry that you are so deprived of attention that even ridicule strokes your pathetic ego.

Tell you what. I'm going to bes, but I'll be happynro mock you some more tomorrow, if you are still feeling the need for attention...

Mocking you is "engaging" you? I'm sorry that you are so deprived of attention that even ridicule strokes your pathetic ego.

Ever since you replied to me, you've done nothing but call me names. Surely someone of your intellectual prowess would be above that, right? Surely, this would be an opportunity to show off your high intelligence, or am I wrong? Mocking someone is hardly a sign of intelligence, just of ignorance. You're obviously afraid of complex discussions.

That's just the thing, that isn't my position. That's you assuming I took that position. I don't advocate what Oklahoma is doing. I'm of the belief that there are times where abortion is medically necessary. But as for the rest of those times, it isn't.
Pardon my misunderstanding.

However, when you refer to a foetus as a child, and disagree with my first post when I set the premise that a foetus is considered a person...well...you can see where I might have drawn the wrong conclusion.

Forum List

Back