A question for the anti-choice crowd.

I've always found it odd that Chelsea Clinton/ Kim Kardasian/ Princess Kate and Prince William can announce they are having a "baby" at three months but to others who choose abortion that life inside the mother is only a fetus.

No one ever comes out with an ultra sound and goes "Look at my fetus; we're so happy!"

Using terms such as fetus and zygote takes the human factor out of it
That is because it is medical science, not a kindergarten classroom.

Pregnancy: cooperative paradise or conflict-driven battle between mother and child?

I take very little of what you post serious. You're sort of stupid

I've always found it odd that Chelsea Clinton/ Kim Kardasian/ Princess Kate and Prince William can announce they are having a "baby" at three months but to others who choose abortion that life inside the mother is only a fetus.

No one ever comes out with an ultra sound and goes "Look at my fetus; we're so happy!"

Pregnancy: cooperative paradise or conflict-driven battle between mother and child?

That is what stupid people usually think about someone like myself. I'm used to it.

Read the science though, there's a real war going on in the womb. It's why trying to have a baby is a terrific way, to end up very, very dead.

That is what stupid people usually think about someone like myself. I'm used to it.

Read the science though, there's a real war going on in the womb. It's why trying to have a baby is a terrific way, to end up very, very dead.
What does that even mean?

When you truly mean this, Born Alive Infants Protection Act, and you are serious about funding me medical care and caring for the hungry. Get back to us.

The Supreme Court drew an arbitrary line as to what constitutes a human being. Even they decided you are a human months before you are born.

Seven people decided when that is. Their opinion of when life begins is no more sacrosanct than anyone else's.

2/3 of Americans disagree with their opinion of when abortion should be illegal.

One can smell the desperation of the topic starter. He tries to hide what he knows to be murder with anger.

It is currently legal to murder these unmistakably human children:

2009si8.jpg

25slpw7.jpg

What I find truly appalling is that we have slid down such a slippery slope here with abortion at any stage that Washington had to pass the Born Alive Infants Protection Act .

It means mother and fetus fight for resources and to keep themselves alive in this process we call having a baby.

It gets pretty brutal actually. The womb is no safe space, it's a testing lab and a war room.

It means mother and fetus fight for resources and to keep themselves alive in this process we call having a baby.

It gets pretty brutal actually. The womb is no safe space, it's a testing lab and a war room.
Just wait until after the baby graduates high school. The shit gets real.

When you truly mean this, Born Alive Infants Protection Act, and you are serious about funding me medical care and caring for the hungry. Get back to us.
I have founded two non-profits which care for the hungry and serve many other community needs, including paying medical bills for people in dire straits.

Nice try.

That's a really sick tactic you are using. "Pay for my baby, or I'll kill it".

You have shown your true character with that post.

I have founded two non-profits which care for the hungry and serve many other community needs, including paying medical bills for people in dire straits.

Nice try.

They'll put in the price of the abortion, you put in the rest.

If you take away their choice, that is the deal you just made.

Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control of any kind being used during the sex act which led to the unwanted pregnancy. Another fifth are the result of improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

So don't tell me women who get abortions don't have a choice. They have plenty of choices, and they made the wrong ones.

The rest of the abortions are due to inconveniences the women don't want to deal with.

Only a small fraction of one percent are due to rape or incest. Stop using these victims of the most heinous crimes as human shields to protect your lust for nearly a million abortions a year.

Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control of any kind being used during the sex act which led to the unwanted pregnancy. Another fifth are the result of improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

So don't tell me women don't have a choice about their pregnancy. They have plenty of choices, and they made the wrong ones.
Most anti-choice people are also anti-birth control. Hand it out like candy, and invent even better versions of it, and the problem largely goes away.

Anti-abortion people want it both ways, and they don't want to pay up for babies that would have been aborted. It doesn't work that way.

You don't know me from jack. When was the last time you campaigned against appalling conditions on First Nations Reserves? When was the last time you volunteered to work with groups to support human rights and especially women's rights in the Middle East? Or campaigning to stop slavery in Mauritania?

I've been at causes like these for fucking decades sparky. I don't march lock step with all things liberal or all things conservative and I give as much of my time as possible helping the poor and the abused not only in my back yard but world wide.

Just because I am against abortion as a means of birth control does not mean I am anti the poor and the needy. Your comment is just a fucked up knee jerk reaction saying that if I don't agree with aborting a baby all the freaking way up till infanticide can occur by leaving a baby born from a botched abortion to die, I'm some kind of uncaring monster.

Piss right off you left wing wanker.

Nice try.

"Pay for my baby, or I'll kill it."

You are really sick in the head.

So if we oppose slaughtering frivolously made babies then we are obligated for cradle to grave care?
Does money grow on trees?

You wanted them alive, and don't want them aborted so, pay up.
I want you to quick fucking every wet hole you can find and walking away from her when she gets pregnant. YOU pay up!

So don't tell me women don't have a choice about their pregnancy. They have plenty of choices, and they made the wrong ones.
Most anti-choice people are also anti-birth control. Hand it out like candy, and invent even better versions of it, and the problem largely goes away.

Anti-abortion people want it both ways, and they don't want to pay up for babies that would have been aborted. It doesn't work that way.
Birth control is widely and readily available. What do you want, hand delivery? A nanny to drop by and administer it every day?

Grow up.

Nice try.

"Pay for my baby, or I'll kill it."

You are really sick in the head.
If I ban fencing, I can't exactly bitch about the fact that your bunnies are now eating my garden now can I?

One way or the other, you can't have both.

Women are using abortion as birth control.

Don't sit there and pretend you are stupid enough to believe it is easier to get an abortion than it is to get the pill.

If you do, you are only making the pro-life argument for us.

Birth control is WAY easier to access and afford.

It's a fact. These women have PLENTY of choices, and they are CHOOSING to make the wrong ones.

I said biological independence - as in biological processes function without assistance. Babies, assuming they are healthy, do not need assistance with respiration, circulation, digestion, or any other biological processes. Care to try again?
There are a great many humans who are not biologically independent, who cannot survive without assistance. Care to try again?

att2j4.jpg
Really? that person needs machines to perform basic functions like respiration, circulation, and digestion? Doesn't look like it from the picture. The closest after birth example of what I'm talking about is a person in a vegetative state. And guess who doesn't make decisions for those people? They are made by medical professionals, and family members without once consulting them.
Choosing to be obtuse now, eh? Pretending there aren't humans who need machines to survive, eh? You actually want us to believe you are THAT stupid?!?

Care to try again?

vsmmu1.jpg
I'm not the one being obtuse. What biological function is the person you keep picturing incapable of performing. Is her body circulating blood? Are her lungs processing oxygen? Does her body digest food? What biological function is she not performing?

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk.

Birth control is widely and readily available. What do you want, hand delivery? A nanny to drop by and administer it every day?

Grow up.
Just close.

Clinics in the schools, BC over the counter, and all of it so cheap and easy you can drop your underpants at a moment's notice.

If you want very few abortions, you do everything possible to make sure they won't be used as birth control. Easy.

Forum List

Back