A question for neocons on this board

That's exactly what a Scoop Jackson Democrat was. Most of them became Reagan Democrats after Scoop died in the mid seventies and it became clear that the people running the Democratic party under Carter were more interested in dismantling national defense instead of strengthening it.

That's exactly what a Scoop Jackson Democrat was. Most of them became Reagan Democrats after Scoop died in the mid seventies and it became clear that the people running the Democratic party under Carter were more interested in dismantling national defense instead of strengthening it.

Absolutely correct. Carter's flip flopping on the MX missile, cruise missiles and B-1 bombers immediately come to mind. The Armed Forces were at their lowest morale during the Carter years and then the failed rescue attempt in Iran was the culmination of his complete ineptitude as a Commander in Chief. Carter was the absolute WORST President this country has EVER HAD...HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!!

No dude he was about spending boucoup bucks on what is called national defense wich makes such adventures possible whoich amounts to the same thing in the end.

Yes, Dude is wrong, and, yes, the neo-cons are imperialists big government types pretending to be conservative Republicans. The neo-cons take you fools for a ride from 2001 to 2006. Now responsible grown ups are fixing up their mess.

Can anyone tell me where on this forum I can find anything vaguely like a debate?

It appears that sections such as 'politics', 'media', etc are actually not places where people actually debate politics or the media, it's just flame threads about "politics" etc.

Genuine question.

Yes, Dude is wrong, and, yes, the neo-cons are imperialists big government types pretending to be conservative Republicans. The neo-cons take you fools for a ride from 2001 to 2006. Now responsible grown ups are fixing up their mess.

Another public school prodigy chimes in....

(((YAWN)))

No Jake free spending idiots aren't fixing anything but any chance of recovery at .0001. Exactly what is Obama doing that is different than from what Bush did?

Oh and if you can call a tax rate reduction that removed many working poor from the tax rolls and lowered taxes on the poorest tax payers by 50% while lowering taxes on the rich by 3% tax cuts for the rich. Do I get to call it tax increases for the poor when they end next year?

Last edited:
The neo-cons take you fools for a ride from 2001 to 2006. Now responsible grown ups are fixing up their mess.
One of your alleged "grown ups" (Bubba Clinton) had eight years to clean up the mess made for him in Iraq by his predecessor. Not only did he not change course, he ended up killing about 1/2 million Iraqis with economic sanctions and used the Navy and Air Force to lob a few cruise missiles at Baghdad, whenever he needed to get his zipper off the front pages of newspapers.

Grown ups my ass.

The neo-cons take you fools for a ride from 2001 to 2006. Now responsible grown ups are fixing up their mess.
One of your alleged "grown ups" (Bubba Clinton) had eight years to clean up the mess made for him in Iraq by his predecessor. Not only did he not change course, he ended up killing about 1/2 million Iraqis with economic sanctions and used the Navy and Air Force to lob a few cruise missiles at Baghdad, whenever he needed to get his zipper off the front pages of newspapers.

Grown ups my ass.

And don't forget? The ONLY thing Billy-Bob Clinton did by that 'Assault' was to KILL a Janitor.

*YOU* Don't even understand what a *NEOCON* is dipstick. I have challanged you idiots to define it and you fuckers still FAIL miserably.

Why is that? Why are you all so totally IGNORANT to the terms that you use?

EXPLAIN this to us, and I might relinquish my thoughts about you JakeMistake...

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me where on this forum I can find anything vaguely like a debate?

It appears that sections such as 'politics', 'media', etc are actually not places where people actually debate politics or the media, it's just flame threads about "politics" etc.

Genuine question.

There are some ongoing debates that are quite good....But too much partisan BS takes over and then the flaming starts....shrug...

Then there were his interventions in Somalia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Haiti, along with continuing the unilateral imposition of the no fly zones over Iraq...

But he was one of the "grown ups".

But then I suppose that Billy-Bob "Cigar Boy" Clinton was a NEOCON by their estimation in this thread, Eh Dude? :eek:

Imagine that?:eusa_whistle:
He certainly fills the bill by the criteria I posted earlier, from the Ron Paul Special Order speech.

But i guess when a guy has one of them (D)s by his name, all bets are off.

Last edited:

*YOU* Don't even understand what a *NEOCON* is dipstick. I have challanged you idiots to define it and you fuckers still FAIL miserably.

The term neocon is used to describe the likes of Cheney, Perle, Wolfowitz et al, who believe in regime change at the point of a gun, and that big businesses and those who run them, are better and more important than anybody else. They are people who don't give a shit about the environment, think Obama was born in Kenya, and think global warming is a myth made up by the Greenies. They also believe the less the public know the better.

Not to be confused with Irving Kristol's interpretation of the word which you along with Divecon believe to be different.

Words change meaning over time. Get used to it..

The term neocon is used to describe the likes of Cheney, Perle, Wolfowitz et al, who believe in regime change at the point of a gun, and that big businesses and those who run them, are better and more important than anybody else. They are people who don't give a shit about the environment, think Obama was born in Kenya, and think global warming is a myth made up by the Greenies. They also believe the less the public know the better.

Not to be confused with Irving Kristol's interpretation of the word which you along with Divecon believe to be different.

Words change meaning over time. Get used to it..

Nope. YOU don't know either. Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back