A question for neocons on this board

This thread is not "all about you", bright eyes. Don't get hysterical and shrill because I deal with you in the same tone and manner as you do me. If you don't like it, don't respond.

si modo, I am saying deal with the fact that neo-conservatism exists, that I defined it correctly, and that it is a great part for the failure of the Bush years.

This thread is not "all about you", bright eyes. Don't get hysterical and shrill because I deal with you in the same tone and manner as you do me. If you don't like it, don't respond.

si modo, I am saying deal with the fact that neo-conservatism exists, that I defined it correctly, and that it is a great part for the failure of the Bush years.
dodge.jpg

What issue do you want addressed?

Do neocons lie about what they are as you claimed?

Then Define it, and Whom are they?

Starkey as usual the only thing you've ever distinctly and correctly defined in the time since you've been on this board is the level of your assninity and you really haven't defined that you've demonstrated it.

I dont understand how this is in politics and not the flame zone. Seriously all this thread does is push a more important thread out of view.

Why do conservatives respond and post to this. If I had the time I would of private messaged all the conservatives who posted in this thread.

this just shows who really controls the threads, its the liberals,

Actually what we now call neocons were originally Scoop Jackson Democrats, or Reagan Democrats. Most of them have little to no problem with lots of social spending but are very very strong on national defense as Well.
Not exactly.

They're more like LBJ liberal dems, who believe in a strong national offense.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dude again"

Enough said...

To me, a neocon is a Republican who claims to be a conservative, while spending money like water. A true Conservative is interested in limited government and fiscally conservative with a strong dash of the US Constitution interpreted by the Federalist Papers.

Neo cons are liberals who embrace military pro-activism. In other words, they're liberals who believe in protecting themselves, their country, and protecting the rights of those abroad who are in danger from tyrannical governments which by nature spread if unchecked.

There are no neo-cons on this board. Unless Jillian happens to consider herself one. She actually fits the profile, but I don't think she self-identifies as one.

Neo cons are liberals who embrace military pro-activism. In other words, they're liberals who believe in protecting themselves, their country, and protecting the rights of those abroad who are in danger from tyrannical governments which by nature spread if unchecked.

There are no neo-cons on this board. Unless Jillian happens to consider herself one. She actually fits the profile, but I don't think she self-identifies as one.
Jillian and I agree on several things. ;) Except I think she is much more a fan of BHO than I am.

The neocon agenda is all about imperialism. They don't care what kind of government is in place in a different nation if that same nation disagrees with their goals. Just as they helped change Iraq into an Islamic theocracy they don't care what the thumb print looks like....as long as they can control the direction of that thumb.

The neocon agenda is all about imperialism. They don't care what kind of government is in place in a different nation if that same nation disagrees with their goals. Just as they helped change Iraq into an Islamic theocracy they don't care what the thumb print looks like....as long as they can control the direction of that thumb.
Actually, as the neo-imperialism stems from the concept that the USA has more lucrative trading partnerships with democracies, has better foreign relations with Democracies, and is generally at peace with democracies, democracies are the preferred governments we desire elsewhere.

Disagree.

Actually what we now call neocons were originally Scoop Jackson Democrats, or Reagan Democrats. Most of them have little to no problem with lots of social spending but are very very strong on national defense as Well.
Not exactly.

They're more like LBJ liberal dems, who believe in a strong national offense.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dude again"

Enough said...

Same here T...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dude again

To me, a neocon is a Republican who claims to be a conservative, while spending money like water. A true Conservative is interested in limited government and fiscally conservative with a strong dash of the US Constitution interpreted by the Federalist Papers.

Check the definition of neoconservatism and you will see how they are described. Neoconservatism has it's roots in the Democratic Party.

And to me a liberal is a knuckle dragging retard who combs his few hairs over his balding pate. has nothing to do with what a liberal is.

It doesn't matter what a neocon is "to you". Words mean something, and a neocon is a term that is appallingly misused.

Last edited:

Disagree.

Concur!!!

CurveLight...perhaps you should log out of the Democratic Underground before posting. The tired old DNC talking points have been relegated to the trash heap of politics.

Huh? :cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7RbZNT5A2A"]PSYCHOBABBLE[/ame]

Forum List

Back