A question for neocons on this board

Then there were his interventions in Somalia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Haiti, along with continuing the unilateral imposition of the no fly zones over Iraq...

But he was one of the "grown ups".

But then I suppose that Billy-Bob "Cigar Boy" Clinton was a NEOCON by their estimation in this thread, Eh Dude? :eek:

Imagine that?:eusa_whistle:
He certainly fills the bill by the criteria I posted earlier, from the Ron Paul Special Order speech.

But i guess when a guy has one of them (D)s by his name, all bets are off.

Makes sense...

The term neocon is used to describe the likes of Cheney, Perle, Wolfowitz et al, who believe in regime change at the point of a gun, and that big businesses and those who run them, are better and more important than anybody else. They are people who don't give a shit about the environment, think Obama was born in Kenya, and think global warming is a myth made up by the Greenies. They also believe the less the public know the better.

Not to be confused with Irving Kristol's interpretation of the word which you along with Divecon believe to be different.

Words change meaning over time. Get used to it..

Nope. YOU don't know either. Thanks for playing.[/QUOTE]

1) I'm not playing
2) I'm on the money
3) Get over yourself. Terms change. Sure, you don't like the fact that it has changed, but that's neither here nor there.

Thanks for playing....:cool:

1) I'm not playing
2) I'm on the money
3) Get over yourself. Terms change. Sure, you don't like the fact that it has changed, but that's neither here nor there.

Don't mind him Grump. He thinks that terms never change. He's wrong though. Hell, Republicans from 1865 to now are different and the same for the Democrats. Hell, Republicans from 1965 to now are different along with the Democrats.

Last edited:
Yes, Dude is wrong, and, yes, the neo-cons are imperialists big government types pretending to be conservative Republicans. The neo-cons take you fools for a ride from 2001 to 2006. Now responsible grown ups are fixing up their mess.

*YOU* Don't even understand what a *NEOCON* is dipstick. I have challanged you idiots to define it and you fuckers still FAIL miserably.

Why is that? Why are you all so totally IGNORANT to the terms that you use?

EXPLAIN this to us, and I might relinquish my thoughts about you JakeMistake...

The term neocon is used to describe the likes of Cheney, Perle, Wolfowitz et al, who believe in regime change at the point of a gun, and that big businesses and those who run them, are better and more important than anybody else. They are people who don't give a shit about the environment, think Obama was born in Kenya, and think global warming is a myth made up by the Greenies. They also believe the less the public know the better.

Not to be confused with Irving Kristol's interpretation of the word which you along with Divecon believe to be different.

Minus your irrelevant flighty references to gullible warming and the birfer crap, that's pretty much the model of the Irving Kristol neocon to start with.

Now tell us again how meanings of words change, professor Chomsky?

Nope. YOU don't know either. Thanks for playing.

1) I'm not playing
2) I'm on the money

Thanks for playing....:cool:[/quote]

Yes I do know what it means and it's Anti-Semetic dipshit. I know fully what Neocon means asswipe.

It is YOU that doesn't want to pony up.

[
Minus your irrelevant flighty references to gullible warming and the birfer crap, that's pretty much the model of the Irving Kristol neocon to start with.

See the bolded part? Next....Kristol was also referring to FDR, TR and Raygun...you put Cheney et al in that company? Sure ya do!

If there were drugs that could "cure" you of neoconservatism, that is, a medication that was effective in recalibrating the chemical process that leads to close-minded nationalism, racism, classism and war-mongering, would you take it?

I recognize that the Christians have failed miserably in their WWJD programs, but I wonder if science held forth such a "solution" (If some would considered it a solution) would you opt for it?

why of course we will !!! but uh neo cons are former liberals. thus the drug will only work on you. so will you open wide and bend over??? its been a long dry spell. BTY if you have a blocked manifold you can explode

Last edited:
[

See the bolded part? Next....Kristol was also referring to FDR, TR and Raygun...you put Cheney et al in that company? Sure ya do!
Do you know who Reagan's Sec of Defense was? :lol:

[

Do you know who Reagan's Sec of Defense was? :lol:

Chuck Barris? :razz:

RR had three Sec Defense: Caspar Willard Weinberger from January 21, 1981 to November 23, 1987; Frank Charles Carlucci III from November 23, 1987 to January 20, 1989; and William Howard Taft IV from January 20, 1989 to March 20, 1989. Weinberger's representative was the one who I notified I was leaving the Armed Forces because of the trechery of the Reagan Administration in aiding and abetting the enemy with munitions that could have endangered my personnel in my command. I did not doubt my reasons then, and I believe in them now.

Sorry...BushI...I stand corrected.

However, Cheney was Chief of Staff for Ford for awhile and elected to the House as Wyoming's Congressman-at-large in 1978, served in Congress until 1989. He acquired leadership positions early becoming chairman of the Republican Policy Committee in 1981, chairman of the Republican Conference in June 1987.

He's been one of the insiders since the '70s.

Last edited:
Manifold is your typical Liberal Moron. He and his Liberal ilk claim that Conservatives are closed minded??? Sorry sir, you and yours are the closed minded ones. You and those like you are why this country is falling into the abyss of third world status. The reason why you Liberals have the upper hand now is because Conservatives did very little to shut you people the hell up while you were taking over the media and all of Government. Well my friend, those days are over! We conservatives have awakened and were fighting back!

John Wilson

PROUD CONSERVATIVE!!!

1) I'm not playing
2) I'm on the money

:lol: Terms don't change because the opposition wants them to change. There is no Orwellian license here.

si modo accepts a mischarcterization of a term in order to revise history according to a twisted version of it. Nothing new by the neo-cons on that front. Well, of course, they want to avoid the bad old days and ways that cling to the like a rank smell.

si modo accepts a mischarcterization of a term in order to revise history according to a twisted version of it. Nothing new by the neo-cons on that front. Well, of course, they want to avoid the bad old days and ways that cling to the like a rank smell.
Jake, save this image and just paste it whenever you feel the need to post something.

plastic_bag_1.jpg

Forum List

Back