A Question For Fellow Anti-Obama Folks...

Calling black people useless is not a fact, you racist piece of shit.

You're not allowed to eat until your unpaid break. Taco Bell rules.

I don't see where he called black people useless.

That's because you're a stupid SOB

This should come as no surprise to anyone, as black people in general are held to a lower standard - very little is expected of them - in our culture and society.

You failed again, padre.

Now, git in the kitchen and fix me some huevo ranchero.

Do you give a flying fuck about the color of Obama's skin or about where he was born...?

I don't...

The liberal storyline is yes the conservatives care. The truth is far from what liberals say. Yes, there are some who may wish for someone with the same background and skin color to be president, but there are those people on both sides of the aisle and both black and white.

Who mostly keeps bringing up the birther stuff? The liberal left. Because they think it is a slam dunk win when in fact it is not. Either he was born in Kenya or is or was a big liar. He is sealing his records for a reason and considering he is the smartest man to walk the halls of the WH then it isn't his grades he is hiding.

So if, as he and Michelle said, he was born in Kenya then it should matter but the truth is we can only go by lack of evidence. If in fact he were proved to be ineligible then that should matter to everyone, truth should count. But I don't see that happening, just like Clinton one way or the other he is lying, I vote for he lied about being born in Kenya. Which raises the question did he get educational funding by saying he was. If so then he is a fraud and a liar which should matter but since Clinton lied under oath truth seems to have taken a back seat.

The color of his skin question really isn't worth comment. But I will say GWB had the most diverse of cabinets in history and you didn't hear a word from the conservatives. Cain ran for president with a lot of conservative support it was the democrats that vilified that black man. So no his skin color does not matter it is the content of the man's character that is the measure that conservatives use. Racism is when people use the color of a person's skin as an excuse for doing what ain't right. As if being of color offers some sort of immunity. That is what the liberal left has done, that is their latent racism. They apparently think that Obama can't stand on his own he must be defended because he is one of those poor downtrodden black that the liberal slave masters must protect. That is why when Biden bleats "they'll put y'all back in chains" somehow and some way that blatant racism is ignored.

So your anti-Obama comment almost made me not reply. The VAST majority of people are NOT anti-Obama. Anti-democrat, anti-6 trillion of debt heaped on our grandchildren, and anti-lying that I can agree with. But just painting the opposition as all about Obama and his skin color THAT is racism.

This should come as no surprise to anyone, as black people in general are held to a lower standard - very little is expected of them - in our culture and society.

You failed again, padre.

That sounds like a job for the whore in your wedding photos

You failed again, padre.

He's busy washing dishes at the moment! But I will get his mother right on it. His sister is busy cleaning the restroom.

so then you are a black beaner?

Do you give a flying fuck about the color of Obama's skin or about where he was born...?

I don't...

you might not... but anyone who calls him hussein sure does... or who says he wasn't born here... or who questions how he got on harvard law review...

and if you think that the resistance to working with him on the far reaches of the loony right isn't at least IN PART based on racism, i'd say you're mistaken.

Facts are not racist, my friend.

Now, two more chicken burritos for me - hold the guac.

I'm sure everyone can agree they are good at detecting racism where none exists.

nah... nothing racist in how the loons address you, or in the trash they spew is there, josef?

I don't...

so long as he is a good president or could be a good president....i dont give a rats ass if he is a fat one legged green gay unwed mother midget muslim with a lisp.

Being a good president for this country is not about how you look.

as to the born in this country... so long as his mother was a citizen... he is a citizen.
What about a one legged, one-eyed, half asian, half cuban lesbian hermaphrodite on stilts?
Even then?

No way man, you can't trust asians.

I'm sure everyone can agree they are good at detecting racism where none exists.

nah... nothing racist in how the loons address you, or in the trash they spew is there, josef?

Nah, calling people beaners and saying that black people aren't held in high regard by society is not racist in the least.

I don't...

so long as he is a good president or could be a good president....i dont give a rats ass if he is a fat one legged green gay unwed mother midget muslim with a lisp.

Being a good president for this country is not about how you look.

as to the born in this country... so long as his mother was a citizen... he is a citizen.

and whether someone is a good president is certainly a matter of "OPINION"...

except when the president cuts taxes during time of war... runs those wars on china's credit card... and crashes the economy...

i think we can pretty well say that this president is way better than his predecessor.

Kind of funny how José ratted me out for teasing him about his family yesterday, now hes attacking both his sister and other people's wives.
Hypocrite and a 'filthy mexican'...in his own words.

Hurry up and finish those dishes José! The lettuce field wont pick itself!

Last edited:

Nah, calling people beaners and saying that black people aren't held in high regard by society is not racist in the least.

Black people are held to lower standards than other races.

Lower regard is your unibrow take, knuckle-dragger.

Last edited:
Kind of funny how José ratted me out for teasing him about his family yesterday, now hes attacking both his sister and other people's wives.
Hypocrite and a 'filthy mexican'...in his own words.

Hurry up and finish those dishes José! The lettuce fieod wont pick itself!

Funny how you're a useless piece of shit

Black people are held to lower standards than other races.

Lower regard is your unibrow take, knuckle-dragger.

Your racism is no secret around here. Scumbag.

Forum List

Back