A Question For Fellow Anti-Obama Folks...

I don't see where he called black people useless.

I'm sure everyone can agree they are good at detecting racism where none exists.

nah... nothing racist in how the loons address you, or in the trash they spew is there, josef?

Nah, calling people beaners and saying that black people aren't held in high regard by society is not racist in the least.

Im black, and we are not held in high regard in society.. I can admit that and it isnt racist to say.
For crying out loud, white liberal academia thinks we are so stupid that we cannot learn proper english! So instead of trying to get our children up to par in that department, they just called the ignorant language a lot of us speak "ebonics" and made it an official language, so as not to offend us! Guess what buddy, Im offended.

nah... nothing racist in how the loons address you, or in the trash they spew is there, josef?

Nah, calling people beaners and saying that black people aren't held in high regard by society is not racist in the least.

Im black, and we are not held in high regard in society.. I can admit that and it isnt racist to say.
For crying out loud, white liberal academia thinks we are so stupid that we cannot learn proper english! So instead of trying to get our children up to par in that department, they just called the ignorant language a lot of us speak "ebonics" and made it an official language, so as not to offend us! Guess what buddy, Im offended.

So, you're a self-hating black person. The Republican party is a perfect place for you.

Only the left is obsessed with his skin..

they can use it to bludgeon people over the head with if you disagree with the idiot in chief

Yeah, because no one on the right ever said he was only elected because he was black, and no one on the right said black voters only voted for him because he was black, and Colin Powell only endorsed him because he was black, and on and on...

jeezus

I endorse Allen West because he's a patriot:D

allen-west.gif

So, you're a self-hating black person. The Republican party is a perfect place for you.
No, no, no.. I hate YOU. I hate ignorance. I love me, and I look good in my skin thank you very much.

Your racism is no secret around here. Scumbag.

Facts are not racist, Jose!

no hablo ingles?

maybe you should try making sense, racist
You bubble heads have thrown the race card around to the utter point of absolute absurdity.

It is, for all intents and purposes here, HOLLOW and MEANINGLESS.

Now it just makes all your libtards still attempting to use it look stupid, and in your case jiz, it fits.

His skin color is why he got elected.

His pathetic resume wouldn't get him the POTUS nominee from the Democraps if he was white.

A white nobody Senator with no big legislation to his name, no documented papers while teaching college in addition to his short time in DC would be laughed at if he was some white guy from Illinois.

His pathetic resume wouldn't get him the POTUS nominee from the Democraps if he was white.

A white nobody Senator with no big legislation to his name, no documented papers while teaching college in addition to his short time in DC would be laughed at if he was some white guy from Illinois.

Youre right.

Youre right.

Correct.

Being black, he was held to a much lower standard than other races.

Youre right.

Correct.

Being black, he was held to a much lower standard than other races.
Its obvious when it comes to Obama. I didnt get any breaks, atleast that Im aware of. I earned my way and am proud of it. That makes me an uncle Tom apparently. Well Uncle Tom wasnt such a bad guy in the book, he died saving those two black girls in the end right? Lol

why don't you call him an uncle tom?

It will make you feel much better.

He is a well groomed piece of shit.

The DNC and his ultra left handlers/mentors knew the American public would jump on some "hip" black man from Chicago with a wife and 2 daughters....how perfect. He had some "cool" name that would attract the oddballs in society and some muslims too.

He is fairly stupid so he is easily told what to do behind closed doors when his handlers and mentors tell him what to do. He has been raised by communists and domestic terrorists, the stealth anti-American POTUS.

They got him in the door to let him start destroying this country from within with Obamacare and spending massive amounts of money to force the Feds into bankruptcy within this decade.

Of course, since he is BLACK....well you're a RACIST if you question what he is doing and question his pathetic background.

Forum List

Back