A Question for everybody..........

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Leaving POLITICS aside for a few minutes............

I'd like to know how everybody is doing, if you don't mind sharing.
This question is NOT geared for harassment or fingerpointing.......so lets NOT troll anybody on here.

I'm seriously wanting to know how the current administration has made your life worse or better. How YOU are doing. Are you ok? Are you worried about anything personally in your life? Hows the family?

If you want to "poke the bear" or "beat a dead horse", do it on another thread, please. NO TROLLING, NO HARASSING!!!
Lets show how civil we CAN be to each other in at least one thread. :beer:

1664122024491.png

1) I am worried about the big loss in my retirement funds (more-so than the inflation rate), and the prospect that we may see an even bigger drop if the Dems hold the House, as some economists have predicted. I am thus watching my spending more closely.

2) I do not like being accused of a being “a threat to democracy” by our own US President.

3) I am concerned over the jump in food and gas prices which is having a big impact on my mother’s ALF. The already high monthly fee is likely to see a big increase come 2023.

4) As far as other family, one sibling is so upset by how Republicans are viewed - and treated - that she is considering moving out of the country (after Mom goes). I am trying to convince her to move to a more conservative area of the country instead.

I made a thread on rising prices a few months ago and just updated it last week.

This question is NOT geared for harassment or fingerpointing.......so lets NOT troll anybody on here.

I'm seriously wanting to know how the current administration has made your life worse or better. How YOU are doing. Are you ok? Are you worried about anything personally in your life? Hows the family?

If you want to "poke the bear" or "beat a dead horse", do it on another thread, please. NO TROLLING, NO HARASSING!!!

View attachment 701370
I am watching my 401k turn into a 201k. Since I am retired and not working this is no fun. Of course inflation isn’t helping either.

Normally Democrat Presidents are good for the stock market. Unfortunately Joe Biden (or whoever is pulling his strings) is TERRIBLE at everything.

View attachment 701370
Certainly! I'm doing great and US administrations have nothing to do with it for Canadians.

Is this a thinly disguised attempt at trying to make a political point?

I am concerned with the direction of the country, loss of the constitution and whether we are on track to become a party to a one world gov't. I am anxious about the division.
I am resentful of the fact that, so far, the actions of democrats have resulted in the loss of more than two years of my retirement travels, relaxation and discoveries that I worked a career to enjoy.

Forum List

Back