A question for Dems about the TEA Party

burning_tea_party.jpg

I negged you for being an asshole.

Negged for proving again that the right wingers are a bunch of pussy crybabies that throw tantrums like 3 year olds. Your avatar photo reflects you perfectly :up:

You have never proved a thing in your entire life - not even when you were required to in trigonometry class.

Negged for daving and being a whiny butthurt bitch.

The people in your photo are Democrats, not TEA Partiers, asshole.

Sure they are :lmao: I heard this was at a tea party rally after they found out Obama won the election.

These were found littering the scene,..

You're simply an asshole who couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.

The KKK was started by Democrats and populated almost exclusively by Democrats for its entire existence.

The people in your photo are Democrats, not TEA Partiers, asshole.

Sure they are :lmao: I heard this was at a tea party rally after they found out Obama won the election.

You're simply an asshole who couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it.

The KKK was started by Democrats and populated almost exclusively by Democrats for its entire existence.

Typical uninformed and ignorant right winger. I guess they never taught you about the southern strategy with your 5th grade education, otherwise no one would make such an asinine statement.

You can thank the GOP for that. They love illegals.

Only a complete moron could possibly believe Republicans are the ones eager to allow illegals into this country.

Oops

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants : NPR

Yep, but in exchange Teddy "the lech" Kennedy and the Democrats agreed to pass legislation to close the border. Like all their promises, they reneged. Kennedy sponsored the legislation, you stupid douche nozzle.

Democrats are the reason for every illegal who has entered this country since the Reagan administration.

^^^^Troll negged for trying to change history with a lying image that was photoshopped^^^^

Negged for daving and being a whiny butthurt bitch.
You like to hear yourself swearing? How does it feel to lie and get called for it, only to turn around and take a swing at the judge who just sentenced you to five minutes of retrospect? Poor little sociopath. There's nothing in your brain to tell you what a liar you are when you project YOUR party's wrongdoing on my party.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

Typical uninformed and ignorant right winger. I guess they never taught you about the southern strategy with your 5th grade education, otherwise no one would make such an asinine statement.

What part of my characterization of the KKK was incorrect?

Only a complete moron could possibly believe Republicans are the ones eager to allow illegals into this country.

Oops

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants : NPR

Yep, but in exchange Teddy "the lech" Kennedy and the Democrats agreed to pass legislation to close the border. Like all their promises, they reneged. Kennedy sponsored the legislation, you stupid douche nozzle.

Democrats are the reason for every illegal who has entered this country since the Reagan administration.

Tell that the Rick "come on in illegals!" Perry. He's like most all of the GOP trash. They love illegals with a passion as for the jobs that can't be shipped to china, they hire illegals to do them here.

Let's also not forget McCain tried to pass an amnesty bill in congress that the democrats shot down, and W called for amnesty as well.

Another fun fact, Obama has deported more illegals than any other president in history.

Though you go right ahead and keep on being ignorant, the GOP wants you to :up:

Last edited:
Let me tell you my friend ,right to work is why wages are in the pits. Here in SC employers pay shit wages with no benefits and their workers have no choice but to get on foodstamps and medicare. Those same job creaters are teapublicans.

SC rightwinger

"Break a tractor buy anothern,kill a ****** hire anothern". His children are still out there and in positions of power and yes they are teapublicans

Let me tell you, flooding the labor market with 30 million illegal aliens is what has driven wages into the toilet. Employers will pay whatever they must to get enough help to get the job done. Having been in the construction industry for my entire life, I know what I'm talking about.

oh give me a fucking break......i can see you have never been out here in California....say anything about Illegals get called a Racist.....and that aint coming from Republicans....

Let me tell you, flooding the labor market with 30 million illegal aliens is what has driven wages into the toilet. Employers will pay whatever they must to get enough help to get the job done. Having been in the construction industry for my entire life, I know what I'm talking about.

oh give me a fucking break......i can see you have never been out here in California....say anything about Illegals get called a Racist.....and that aint coming from Republicans....

I don't doubt it, but when it comes to who has been opening the floodgates to passing and proposing amnesty, it's been from the GOP.

Yes they do. The GOP loves cheap and really they want,slave labor. But you wont hear the tea party talk about that.

you forgot to mention how Democrats love them too.....i know it was an oversite.....so i covered for ya....

What is it about the TEA Party ideology that you don't like?

Whatever your answers may be, please provide some kind of source for your assertions.

Dishonesty. The fact that they are the same asswipe bible thumpers that used to be called the religious right. Dishonesty. The fact that anyone that doesn't agree with them is hated and lied about. Dishonesty.

And then some.

What is it about the TEA Party ideology that you don't like?

Whatever your answers may be, please provide some kind of source for your assertions.

Part of the problem, of course, is there is no ‘Tea Party,’ by their own admission some 66 percent of TPM members usually or always vote republican:

Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

So clearly the TPM is in no way representative of all Americans, is in no way inclusive of all Americans, and reflects a clearly conservative bias.

And without any sort of official platform or National committee, it’s impossible to pin down the TPM with regard to any specific issue.

But of what we’ve heard from those who do identify as TPM, there’s much to oppose.

Such as one TPM representative advocating only property owners have the right to vote:

Tea Party Nation President Says It 'Makes A Lot Of Sense' To Restrict Voting Only To Property Owners | ThinkProgress

Repealing the 17th Amendment is also popular among the TPM, as well as idiocy such as a ‘balanced budget’ amendment, and similar calls for draconian spending cuts that would be harmful to the most vulnerable members of society.

That is, in essence, the most repugnant aspect of the TPM, it’s naïve, reactionary, reckless fiscal policies based on subjective dogma rather than documented facts. A policy harmful to Americans dependent on government programs through no fault of their own, including the elderly, retirees, children, and the disabled.
Jones....this is about the 15th Post i have seen here where you are actually using the Quote function properly.....Thank You.....:eusa_clap:

I don't doubt it, but when it comes to who has been opening the floodgates to passing and proposing amnesty, it's been from the GOP.

and the failure of what happened when Reagan did it should be lesson to anyone proposing that now....

I like illegals because the Mexican restaurants and food trucks around here are fucking amazing.

SoCal mexican lunch trucks?

Man, last time I went to one of those I paid $3 and got a burrito that was so big it put Chipotle to shame!

Just because he wasn't brainwashed by a Marxist like you were doesn't make him wrong, apparatchik.

Your history education seems to have a few holes in it.

http://www.wallbuilders.com/resources/misc/CivilRightsPlatforms.pdf

racist_democrat_poster.jpg

The GOP has always stood for civil rights for all.

The Democrats? Johnny-come-latelies.

Forum List

Back