A question for Dems about the TEA Party

Good move -- defend against the charge of leftist history revision with more leftist history revision.

Let's look at the truth:

Debunking the Myth of the Nixon "Southern Strategy"

Over the years, however, RN’s critics have blamed him for creating a “Southern Strategy”...​

RNC Chief to Say It Was 'Wrong' to Exploit Racial Conflict for Votes
By Mike Allen
Thursday, July 14, 2005

It was called "the southern strategy," started under Richard M. Nixon in 1968, and described Republican efforts to use race as a wedge issue -- on matters such as desegregation and busing -- to appeal to white southern voters.

Ken Mehlman, the Republican National Committee chairman, this morning will tell the NAACP national convention in Milwaukee that it was "wrong."

"By the '70s and into the '80s and '90s, the Democratic Party solidified its gains in the African American community, and we Republicans did not effectively reach out," Mehlman says in his prepared text. "Some Republicans gave up on winning the African American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization. I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

your argument is with the Head of the GOP. :eusa_clap:

:eusa_shhh:

He was as wrong as you are.

Wait...you really expected me to say, "Oh, the head of the GOP said it? Well, he must be right, then!"

:lmao:

I can think for myself. I'm not a leftist who needs his opinions handed to him by the party.​

Let me tell you, flooding the labor market with 30 million illegal aliens is what has driven wages into the toilet. Employers will pay whatever they must to get enough help to get the job done. Having been in the construction industry for my entire life, I know what I'm talking about.

Having lived much of my life in SC and having family in that backwoods craphole, I can confirm what Zarius is saying.

very dear friends from SC. heard it all too. why anyone would try denying the facts is beyond understanding

Then you would not understand brave good men who for reasons unknown stood in front of bullets to protect the right to own people they could never afford:confused:

Liberals and Democrats have been for expanded freedoms and liberties, while Conservatives and especially wingnuts in the GOP have been for restricting liberties and freedoms

Right, Obamacare is a great expansion of freedom, as are the EPA's plans to destroy the coal and oil industries.

Obamacare is a great expansion of freedom....especially if they get a public option eventually. You're just too fucking stupid to see it....or brainwashed.....nahhh...just stupid.

^^^^Troll negged for trying to change history with a lying image that was photoshopped^^^^

Negged for daving and being a whiny butthurt bitch.
You like to hear yourself swearing? How does it feel to lie and get called for it, only to turn around and take a swing at the judge who just sentenced you to five minutes of retrospect? Poor little sociopath. There's nothing in your brain to tell you what a liar you are when you project YOUR party's wrongdoing on my party.

oh for fuck's sake....you guys love you some photoshopped propaganda if it's a pic if Obama with a bone through his nose or some other dumbass shit. Are you that big of a bunch of pussies that you can't handle it when it's directed at you?

What is it about the TEA Party ideology that you don't like?

Whatever your answers may be, please provide some kind of source for your assertions.

Social conservatism despite the fact that they're supposed to be only fiscally conservative.

Liberals and Democrats have been for expanded freedoms and liberties, while Conservatives and especially wingnuts in the GOP have been for restricting liberties and freedoms

Right, Obamacare is a great expansion of freedom, as are the EPA's plans to destroy the coal and oil industries.

Obamacare is a great expansion of freedom....especially if they get a public option eventually. You're just too fucking stupid to see it....or brainwashed.....nahhh...just stupid.

2700 pages of new laws is an "expansion of freedom?" Whenever government gains ground, freedom loses ground. You obviously have some absurd idiosyncratic definition of the term that means freedom is when government makes all the decisions for you. Freedom from thought. Freedom from responsibility.

Last edited:
Then you would not understand brave good men who for reasons unknown stood in front of bullets to protect the right to own people they could never afford:confused:

That isn't why they fought the Civil War, dumbass. And freeing the slaves certainly isn't why the federal government invaded the Confederate states.

Whatever your answers may be, please provide some kind of source for your assertions.

The tea party has no ideology. They are bush loving racist who love limbaugh and fox news supported by plutocrats. They actually want a king with them as nobles and us as serfs. And don't come with the tax BS. If that was true they would have protested and wore those stupid hats with racist signs long before two days after Obama is inaugurated

You are dismissed.

Love the TEA party. As a liberal (Im not comfortable with the Democratic party), the TEA psrty is one of the best things to happen to liberalism in the past 40 years. The only way it could get "better" is if they resurrect the Jim Crow laws

rape-guy-asks-baldwin_n.jpg

Forum List

Back