A question for conservatives and Trump supporters.

We can ship them pallets of $100s.
IIRC, they cost about 14 cents to print.
That only works after we occupy places....
like Iraq. How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish
I thought that was a proven method under Obummer and IRAN!and the US certainly didn't occupy Iran now,did they?!
Lifting sanctions is not the same thing.
Obama Didn't Give Iran '150 Billion in Cash' - FactCheck.org

Why won't you admit that Trump's trade war with China is nothing more than a big bluff
and is doing more harm than good ?

China’s $1.2 trillion weapon that could be used in a trade war with the US

As the United States and China inch closer to a full-fledged trade war, economists and investors worry about worst-case scenarios that could impact the global economy — and America. The war of words keeps getting harsher. China announced Wednesday that it may put tariffs on $50 billion worth of U.S. goods in retaliation against the Trump administration’s plan for imposing 25 percent duties on Chinese imports. Markets were sent spinning, falling by more than 1 percent and then rebounding later in the day, while everyone is now wondering what might come next.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/chinas-1-point-2-trillion-weapon-that-could-be-used-in-a-us-trade-war.html
104389238-trump_xi.jpg
They can’t admit anything he dies is wrong. They aren’t smart enough

We can ship them pallets of $100s.
IIRC, they cost about 14 cents to print.
That only works after we occupy places....
like Iraq. How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish
I thought that was a proven method under Obummer and IRAN!and the US certainly didn't occupy Iran now,did they?!
Lifting sanctions is not the same thing.
Obama Didn't Give Iran '150 Billion in Cash' - FactCheck.org
take your fake "fact checker" and shove it...

here,even your leftist smear merchant CNN ran a story:
US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics

but that alone wasn't good enough for Obimbo of course:
How Obama Secretly Gave Iran Access To Billions Of Dollars — And Also Enabled Terrorism

I still feel yuckie about the fact,that I once liked that twat

Why won't you admit that Trump's trade war with China is nothing more than a big bluff and is doing more harm than good ?
104389238-trump_xi.jpg

Because they wouldn't know a free market if it bit them in the ass.

Why won't you admit that Trump's trade war with China is nothing more than a big bluff

As the United States and China inch closer to a full-fledged trade war, economists and investors worry about worst-case scenarios that could impact the global economy — and America. The war of words keeps getting harsher. China announced Wednesday that it may put tariffs on $50 billion worth of U.S. goods in retaliation against the Trump administration’s plan for imposing 25 percent duties on Chinese imports. Markets were sent spinning, falling by more than 1 percent and then rebounding later in the day, while everyone is now wondering what might come next.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/chinas-1-point-2-trillion-weapon-that-could-be-used-in-a-us-trade-war.html
104389238-trump_xi.jpg

104389238-trump_xi.jpg
dude,is it really too much asked of you,to watch those short videos? and don't start talking about smart here...both sides have for greed let China become,what it now is and it can't go on.

Globalists funnily enough belief,that Chinese are globalists too....well,they aren't! and if China isn't stopped,it's everyone else who loses.

How Obama Secretly Gave Iran Access To Billions Of Dollars — And Also Enabled Terrorism

In stacks of $100 bills, $400 million would fit on 4 pallets.
$150 billion would take 1500 pallets.:71:

Why won't you admit that Trump's trade war with China is nothing more than a big bluff and is doing more harm than good ?
104389238-trump_xi.jpg

Now that is interesting! so,you belief that a globalist "Free market" is the way to go,eh?

well,it has done a great job in destroying Europe so far and no end in sight....it has catapulted China into the modern area,while the west has lost huge numbers of jobs and quite frankly wealth.

Now tell me: how can you compete with Chinese slave worker? do you stay at work for 18 hours and sleep in dormatories in the factory? do you work thousands of miles away from home and only visit your family once or twice a year?

Serpenza,the South African guy in China,had the clutch on his motorbike replaced and he filmed it.He noted that the job has cost him 20 RMB and that money was only payed for the parts...he didn't pay for the labor cost in China,blue collar labor isn't being charged....labor is worthless...can you compete with that?

The left and economics...just doesn't fit

Now that is interesting! so,you belief that a globalist "Free market" is the way to go,eh?

well,it has done a great job in destroying Europe so far and no end in sight....it has catapulted China into the modern area,while the west has lost huge numbers of jobs and quite frankly wealth.

Now tell me: how can you compete with Chinese slave worker? do you stay at work for 18 hours and sleep in dormatories in the factory? do you work thousands of miles away from home and only visit your family once or twice a year?

Serpenza,the South African guy in China,had the clutch on his motorbike replaced and he filmed it.He noted that the job has cost him 20 RMB and that money was only payed for the parts...he didn't pay for the labor cost in China,blue collar labor isn't being charged....labor is worthless...can you compete with that?

I don't really give much of a shit about nation-states and governments. Mostly just there to herd people into pens so the banksters can fleece them. Fuck. That. Shit.

In stacks of $100 bills, $400 million would fit on 4 pallets.
$150 billion would take 1500 pallets.:71:

You leftists are soo...bescheuert
OK,instead of looking for the video proof (or disprove) of my claim,you come up with this idiotic claim that it would be pallets....I have news for you: the showed pallets! on a plane!
The Iranian state TV showed a video of them unloading the cash and they used it for propaganda of course!
I can't find the full video at the moment and quite honest,it's too late (or early) here to be bothered to look any further,but I did find a short part of the Iranian TV clip in this video

So,look @0:09 and there you see the notes....who is laughing now?

HAHAHAHA HIHIHIHI

any more questions?

I don't really give much of a shit about nation-states and governments. Mostly just there to herd people into pens so the banksters can fleece them. Fuck. That. Shit.
that's a fairly simplistic and unrealistic view.Modern humanity relies on the nation state and it's predecessors.Not so much of a fleecing,but a simple necessity to challenges to people's ways of life through the centuries.
That's why ALL humans on earth independant from each other came up with similar ideas which more or less resembled a nation state.African tribes,Chinese or Aztech empires all came into being,because people have a yearning to preserve their way of life...anarchy doesn't do that,sorry

that's a fairly simplistic and unrealistic view.Modern humanity relies on the nation state and it's predecessors.Not so much of a fleecing,but a simple necessity to challenges to people's ways of life through the centuries.
That's why ALL humans on earth independant from each other came up with similar ideas which more or less resembled a nation state.African tribes,Chinese or Aztech empires all came into being,because people have a yearning to preserve their way of life...anarchy doesn't do that,sorry

Excuses.

Excuses.
That is a stupid answer...meaningless and stupid.

So,when you write that your alligiance is to your country and your community and society...what do you mean by that?
That is the definition of nationalism which is fine...being dishonest about that is crap.
You feal loyalty towards your fellow people in your community...they share your views,your culture and that culture is the American culture..simple as...

I think you're very confused young man...

Excuses.
That is a stupid answer...meaningless and stupid.

So,when you write that your alligiance is to your country and your community and society...what do you mean by that?
That is the definition of nationalism which is fine...being dishonest about that is crap.
No, it's not. Government is not society. It's our security guard, nothing more. Society is much larger than government and operates largely independent of the ambitions of politicians.

I think you're very confused young man...

You don't seem confused. But you're mistaken. Nationalism isn't a good thing.

You leftists are soo...bescheuert
The thread title makes me a leftist or is this a wild guess of yours. ?
nope,not the title...your contributions so far...that near sighted BS babble and excuses for Obimbo while completley missing the point (on purpose may I add) of the trade war.

in short: the complete disconnection from reality make very strong indicators of your leftist view points...it has to be determined,just HOW barking mad you are...the further left,the more rabid (in an animal sense) you are...so,I am curious

Forum List

Back