A question for all the Anti-Israelis on this board

Thanks for answering ! Now like I asked another poster earlier, how many Israelis do you think will die as a result of going back to the pre- 1967 border in the span of lets say one year?

About the same as the Northern Irish have died since peace and equal rights came to Northern Ireland

Deflection

answer my question Mohamed

My name is Jos not Mohamed, shlomo

three years after "we will bury you," nikita khrushchev tours america - youtube

i believe your into the sea quote is inaccurate and regardless what one man said one time is hardly something set for all eternity

so even when i provide you with a link, you deny it ? :clap2:

yes ,i believe it is an inaccurate translation from arabic and that the fact still remains what was said by someone once upon a time
is not set for all eternity..the russians never buried us and are now a allies...

Ok, provide a link that shows you my link is false translation

Did Ahmadinejad really say Israel should be ‘wiped off the map’?

The Pinocchio Test

Some might question why Ahmadinejad’s precise words are important. Clearly, the Iranian government has unrelenting opposition to the state of Israel, so much so that it even rejects Palestinian efforts at statehood if that would result in Israel remaining in the Middle East. Indeed, Tehran has armed and funded Hamas, Hezbollah and other militant groups opposed to Israel. At the same time, the words allegedly uttered by Ahmadinejad have been used to suggest a change toward a more militaristic posture by Iran toward Israel.
In fact, Ahmadinejad is not the power broker in Iran; it is Khamenei. Khamenei, in fact, has been consistent in speaking of his hatred of Israel, but without a military context, as he demonstrated once again this week. Moreover, the fact that Ahmadinejad was merely quoting Khomeini suggests that even less weight should have been given to his words, especially since there is a dispute over the precise meaning in English.
“Wipe off the map,” in other words, has become easy shorthand for expressing revulsion at Iran’s anti-Israeli foreign policy. Certainly attention needs to be focused on that — and Iranian behaviour in the region. But we’re going to award a Pinocchio to everyone — including ourselves — who has blithely repeated the phrase without putting it into context.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...lly-say-israel-should-be-wiped-off-the-map/20

Madam, are you a victim of Touret's Syndrome???
She is an old, washed up :piss2:Zionist cow, with a Hate that flows out of her potty-mouth posts

You are all coming up with these threads to try and make Israel look like a terrorist nation. But I fail to see anyone here coming up with a solution to the Israeli-"Palestinian" Problem.

So what would you like the State of Israel to do. What is your solution to the problem ?

Please be detailed
good question, toastie

something like this

1967 borders with minor adjustments

no one to have to move except voluntarily

settlers and israeli arabs to have joint dual citizenship with a vote in both countries

joint security....eg jordan valley

demilitarised state of palestine....a great blessing to the pals

no internal walls, roadblocks, or jews only roads etc

free trade, internal and external and joint customs

truth and reconciliation like south africa

all but the worst political prisoners to be freed, as in northern ireland

water equally shared under UN auspices

token 10,000 only pal refugees to reurn to israel, as agreed by Olmert and PLO before

pal capital in arab area of jerusalem, eg old government house

divine wisdom guidance solution about temple mount...

freedom of religion throughout both states

guarantees about freedom of the press, movement and democracy in palestine and womens rights

UN supervision at first

aint gonna happen tho is it

unless god herself wins the israeli election!!

Thanks for answering ! Now like I asked another poster earlier, how many Israelis do you think will die as a result of going back to the pre- 1967 border in the span of lets say one year?
none I hope...no extra israelis or other extra terrestrials need die at all

like I SERIOUSLY said, no-one has to be uprooted under the kvetchplan

nor pals, either

no palicides or jewicides

probably a lot less than will die .................if no such agreement is reached, for sure

think of all the benefits.............and dont be so pessy mystic

it takes a busload of faith to get by.....lou reed the old jew

or as they say in israel....HA TIKVA

re read my post; i've added quite a bit and a few jokey things since you read it, toastie

great to think about these things constructively and not negative slagging

Last edited:
deach nary a wee drop today it is silly to just post "you are drunk" without citing SOMETHING about the post which is either incoherent or incorrect----in your limited view
have you read the novel,,,,cider with rosie ?

may need a few, now after all that effort!!

and during your election....looks exciting...will probobly stay up with habibi all night or until the result is clear

Last edited:
deach nary a wee drop today it is silly to just post "you are drunk" without citing SOMETHING about the post which is either incoherent or incorrect----in your limited view

thank you for the report on your continured sobriety, rose. for what reason, i know not. perhaps you have mistook me for your sponsor.

i have only been to two AA meetings in my life, both times with drunk friends who needed their papers signed. they were very interesting, watching a bunch of drunk guys puking in coffee cups, snooing off, and waking up to take a sip of coffee and complain how awful it tasted.

what time did you post...almost 5:00 PM your time. well bravo. you almost made it to happy hour. if i had a chip, i would give it to you. i do have an old 1981 "don't let them die" button from beil feirste supporting the hunger strikers and some old military medals...maybe they'll do.

you do, of ccourse know, thaat many alcoholics go through a period of denial?

i have no idea what you are talking about and why you are telling me this?

Seal, all of these posts of yours, yet you didn't answer my question? Letsassume I said pro-Palestinian.

Go answer please

welol, you've pretty much said that israel needs to maintain military control of the west bank; and if i were a negotiator for the palestinians, i would offer nowhere near as much as kvetch offered. i thought almost every point was humourous tongue in cheek.

as a condition to admission as a member state of the UN, israel agreed to abide by UN resolution 273, in which they essentially agree to abide by 181 and n194...so i would go back to 181 to start negotiations (and again, the israelis made this agreement with the UN and after the dust had settled from the first arab israeli war....and i would look to negotiate the refugee problem with the international agreements re:refugees in mind.

now, people may want to throw in those "jewish refugees" from arab states as some sort of bargaining chip but any negotiator worth his salt would realise what an absurdly ridiculous ploy that is.

i have no longer any problem being called an anti-israeli since i have lately come to view israeli supporters as anti-palestinian. it still prejudices the conversation, however.

You still didntg answer my question about how many Israelis will die if Israel goes back to its pre 1967 borders

Peaceful solution?

The principles of Hamas are stated in their Charter and they don't inspire hope for any peaceful solution regarding Gaza. They have not, to my knowledge, changed any of these 'principles'.

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it." (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).
"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."
"After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying."
'The charter is a rather classical Islamist document, applied to the local issues. It declares that Jihad (in the sense of armed battle) is the only solution. It cites the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a ludicrous anti-Semitic forgery.'

Hamas Charter

Typical argument by pro Israelis, show Hamas charter. Hamas agrees to a peace deal.

But they don't agree to something where they gain nothing. Palestinians won't get anything out of it. It's too late. And that's what Israel pushed for.

Also Hamas doesn't have a say in the peace process. Their representatives aren't allowed to any negotiating or talks.

So pointing out Hamas who only governs the tiny Gaza Strip is baseless. It's a ploy.

Peaceful solution?

The principles of Hamas are stated in their Charter and they don't inspire hope for any peaceful solution regarding Gaza. They have not, to my knowledge, changed any of these 'principles'.

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it." (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).
"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Muslim generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "
"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."
"After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying."
'The charter is a rather classical Islamist document, applied to the local issues. It declares that Jihad (in the sense of armed battle) is the only solution. It cites the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a ludicrous anti-Semitic forgery.'

Hamas Charter

ya so I can find all kinds of ranting rabbis saying the same or worse..if your point is all you zealots need to wake the fuck up you made it

Peaceful solution?

Hamas Charter

ya so I can find all kinds of ranting rabbis saying the same or worse..if your point is all you zealots need to wake the fuck up you made it

Wow, that's lame. Hamas is the Palestinian government, while NutJobs Rabbis have no real influence on politics or government decisions.

Get the tiny difference?:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

Peaceful solution?

Hamas Charter

Wow, that's lame. Hamas is the Palestinian government, while NutJobs Rabbis have no real influence on politics or government decisions.

Get the tiny difference?:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

really then why did the president respond ?...why was he called highly influential ?...was was he all over Israeli TV and newspapers ??

Peaceful solution?

Hamas Charter

Are these ranting rabbis voted for and winning landslide elections, running the country on the basis of charters that say there is no solution but murder, mayhem, destruction and obliteration of the Pals? Eejit :badgrin:

Forum List

Back