A question for all the Anti-Israelis on this board

Typical argument by pro Israelis, show Hamas charter.

Well since they were elected in a landslide victory on a ticket of violence and no negotiation, and they are the elected govt, their charter is rather relevent to the question. Eejit :badgrin:

You are all coming up with these threads to try and make Israel look like a terrorist nation. But I fail to see anyone here coming up with a solution to the Israeli-"Palestinian" Problem.

So what would you like the State of Israel to do. What is your solution to the problem ?

Please be detailed

Form alliances between leaders of Jewish, Christian and Muslim groups. Agree that the requirement to live in Israel/Jerusalem area is to respect one another and live in peace, resolving all conflicts by mediation and civil agreements on restitution to rebuild the communities. Set up a grievance process that all groups agree to develop, manage and use to help each other in the remediation and reconcilation process.

People who don't agree to civil procedures will lose citizenship and are not allowed to reside there. Only people who are law-abiding and agree to work with all other residents and faiths will be allowed to live there and work on rebuilding the area to be a peaceful holy ground.

ya so I can find all kinds of ranting rabbis saying the same or worse..if your point is all you zealots need to wake the fuck up you made it

Wow, that's lame. Hamas is the Palestinian government, while NutJobs Rabbis have no real influence on politics or government decisions.

Get the tiny difference?:eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:

really then why did the president respond ?...why was he called highly influential ?...was was he all over Israeli TV and newspapers ??

Anything Mr. President says is in the local news. So? It's his choice to what to respond to and what to ignore. Anytime anone says something that Peres believes can be "disturbing" to his visions, he responds to.

All of us know that the president doens't hold any high influence in the politics. it's not the USA, the president doesn't have much to do about things. He nothing but says his opinion.

Well since they were elected in a landslide victory on a ticket of violence and no negotiation, and they are the elected govt, their charter is rather relevent to the question. Eejit :badgrin:

What?? That was off, I remember who pushed for the elections..hmmm...at the same time pro Israelis supporters tell us Hamas didn't win and took it over.

Lies after lies after lies.

Fatah will give away the store.

Hamas will stand up for their people.

Actually they are rather more fond of standing behind them and getting them killed by using them as human shield fodder and making sure they are in harms way after lobbing missiles at Israel from schools and heavily populated areas. They are so concerned for 'their people's' welfare and for 'standing up for them' that they steal their food aid, they silence the opposition that 'their people' may want to vote for, they drip poison into their childrens young ears, they laud and pay for 'their people' to blow themselves to bits and they control and manipulate what 'their people' are allowed to read and hear in the media. I'm sure there are much better and more responsible ways to 'stand up for their people' that don't include willfully endangering them, getting them killed and filling their heads with filthy propaganda designed to ensure hatred and constant jihad. Still, thats what 'their people' asked for and thats what they've got :clap2:

Wow Angelica is a mind controlled weasel.

I remember when Hamas never had those minimal damage rockets. Israel would kill dozens a week. Now the Palestinians can actually make Israel think twice sometimes. Hamas will do anything to defend its people.

You are all coming up with these threads to try and make Israel look like a terrorist nation. But I fail to see anyone here coming up with a solution to the Israeli-"Palestinian" Problem.

So what would you like the State of Israel to do. What is your solution to the problem ?

Please be detailed

Two quick responses Toast: Israel is indeed a "terrorist nation" by our own state department definition of "terrorist nation"....for the record the U.S. also meets this criteria

...as for your second plaintive question, the solution is over 40 years old...it is contained in resolution 242, and it has been rejected by Israel since the early 70's ....at what point do slack-jawed Jews recognize the obvious fact that Israel has no interest in peace...what they want is land....power and money

With Nazi slimeballs like you doin' the whining? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Please be detailed

Two quick responses Toast: Israel is indeed a "terrorist nation" by our own state department definition of "terrorist nation"....for the record the U.S. also meets this criteria

...as for your second plaintive question, the solution is over 40 years old...it is contained in resolution 242, and it has been rejected by Israel since the early 70's ....at what point do slack-jawed Jews recognize the obvious fact that Israel has no interest in peace...what they want is land....power and money

Quite the opposite you anti-semitic monkey. Israel is the country that wants peace. Speaking of rejection, didn't the Arabs reject something as well??? the UN Partition plan in 1948?? 19 years PRIOR to the resolution you are referring to.

Anyway, it says in the resolution 242 that you brought up that Israel should withdraw its forces from the territories it captured in 1967 (which was a DEFENSIVE war). So let me ask you this: If Israel does implement resolution 242, give me a rough estimate of how many millions of dollars of weaponry will be delivered into the West Bank and Golan Heights every year and how many Israelis will die every year as a result of this resolution?

Isn't that the purpose of all Nazi scumbags? Certainly he cares nothing about the plight of those hapless "Palestinians."

Please be detailed

you prejudice the question with "anti-israeli".

i prefer to think of myself as pro-palestinian and until only very recently have become anti-israeli, and only because zionists have forced that decision.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
By recently you mean only the in the past 40 years? You seem to forget many here have read your hateful posts for many years.

it is clear codger shit-----that you have never seen---let alone have DIAGNOSED, a case of the SYNDROME OF GILLES DE LA TOURETTE ------CHARCOT----would have left you chained to the wall

He is. :D

Sorry guys, this conversation is reserved for people who have actual opinions and not retarded comments.
I'm sure there are some women who are trying to go to school that you should go beat up

oh...i'm sorry, i should have called ahead for reservations. will i require tux and tails...and my formal black yarmulke.

It would set your head on fire. :D

Please be detailed
good question, toastie

something like this...some very serious; others humourous, tongue in cheek

1967 borders with minor adjustments

no one to have to move except voluntarily

settlers and israeli arabs to have joint dual citizenship with a vote in both countries

palestine must be a secular, never islamic state by its constitution

no restrictions on marriage and civil marriage available in israel and palestine alike

settlers not to serve in IDF unless they spend the same amount of time replanting uprooted olive trees in west bank or similar social service to pals!!!

joint security, police and justice courts where appropriate....eg jordan valley

demilitarised state of palestine....a great blessing to the pals

no internal walls, roadblocks, or jews only roads etc

a special elevated high quality road from gaza to west bank but open to all

free trade, internal and external and joint immigration and customs where needed

truth and reconciliation like south africa

all but the worst political prisoners to be freed, as in northern ireland

water equally shared under UN auspices

token 10,000 only pal refugees to reurn to israel, over 10 years, as nearly agreed by Olmert and PLO before

equivalent no of jewish refugees allowed to return to arab lands

jews allowed to move to palestine and vice versa by equal quotas

pal capital in arab area of jerusalem, eg old government house

divine wisdom inspired guidance solution about temple mount...

freedom of religion throughout both states and all allowed to visit all holy sites in both states by guarrantee

guarantees about freedom of the press, movement and democracy in palestine and womens rights

israeli funding for arab schools,etc to be the same as for jewish ones

arab israeli citizens free to buy and rent JNF land in israel

all car plates and passports in israel to be exactly the same

stunning of all animals, kosher and halal compulsory in both states

no death penalty or torture allowed in either state...international inspection required regularly

special settlement / prison for jewish and arab terrorists to be held in shared cells

ll jews to study arab history and islam and all arabs to study jewish history and culture

no incitement, racism, discrimination to be made criminal offences in both states

both hebrew and arabic to be official languages in both states, and big educational exchanges or teachers, training, scientisits etc

free contraception for ultra orthodox and compulsory national service; social service for israeli arabs

UN supervision at first

can think of a lot more but enough for now

aint gonna happen tho is it

unless god herself or similar secular equivalent wins the israeli election!!

Thoughtful, sincere, rational and only slightly misguided.
Not bad for a Kvetcher ... not bad at all.
:D

Typical argument by pro Israelis, show Hamas charter. Hamas agrees to a peace deal.

Woo. You stepped right in it.

“The treacherous Zionist enemy will never permit us to lessen our revenge towards him or stray from our confrontation against him, until he is wiped off this land, which is saturated with the blood of the martyrs.”
- Ahmad Dahbour, Palestinian Authority propagandist
(Jerusalem Post, March 23, 2008)

“Now more than ever I tell you – we will never recognize Israel... We will form the Palestinian state on all of Palestine’s territories and the sun of liberty will burn the Zionists.”
- Mahmoud al-Zahar, Hamas leader in Gaza
(UPI, May 14, 2008)

From Hamas Charter:

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

It is necessary to instill in the minds of the Moslem generations that the Palestinian problem is a religious problem, and should be dealt with on this basis.

Initiatives ... are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad.

What?? That was off, I remember who pushed for the elections..hmmm...at the same time pro Israelis supporters tell us Hamas didn't win and took it over.

Lies after lies after lies.
So tell us, Baghdad Bob, how old were you when you remember who pushed for this election -- about 6 or 7 years old? For someone who has been pulling stuff out of thin air on this message board, it is really funny for you to constantly say others are lying. Is this what they told you in your madrassas -- to just keep on saying those who are pro Israel tell lies, lies, lies? You have been throwing that out a lot lately. As you all can see, Baghdad Bob has copied something else from the posters. Now all of a sudden after he saw others use it, he is now using "Hmmm." Why don't you tell your madrassa to start having a better vocabulary class so you don't have to constantly pick up words that other posters have used. Be a little original.

Typical argument by pro Israelis, show Hamas charter. Hamas agrees to a peace deal.

“The treacherous Zionist enemy will never permit us to lessen our revenge towards him or stray from our confrontation against him, until he is wiped off this land, which is saturated with the blood of the martyrs.”

“Now more than ever I tell you – we will never recognize Israel... We will form the Palestinian state on all of Palestine’s territories and the sun of liberty will burn the Zionists.”
(UPI, May 14, 2008)

From Hamas Charter:

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

It is necessary to instill in the minds of the Moslem generations that the Palestinian problem is a religious problem, and should be dealt with on this basis.

Initiatives ... are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement.

More fake translations.

You need to link these gibberish quotes that mean nothing.

(UPI, May 14, 2008)

From Hamas Charter:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...4IDoDQ&usg=AFQjCNFJAOSNJBSOl8R1Bkfti-EVy3XGFw

More fake translations.

You need to link these gibberish quotes that mean nothing.

Why? You never offer links and you post camel crap like it's your job. Is it your job? :D

More typical posts from pro Israeli posters.

Post what a Hamas supporter or official said from 4 years ago near the Israeli assault on Gaza.

Honest people know the events around that timeline.

Their way of discrediting any chances of peace is to quote a government that doesn't recognize Hamas. So why should Hamas recognize them.

And then they overlook anything that comes out of the Israeli prime ministers mouth.

And the so called peace deal that gets nothing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8GMNwDJzgo]Breakdown of Netanyahu's Appearance in US Congress - YouTube[/ame]

"I Know My Roots" Vows PM at Merkaz HaRav - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Israel

Forum List

Back