A question for all the Anti-Israelis on this board

You are all coming up with these threads to try and make Israel look like a terrorist nation. But I fail to see anyone here coming up with a solution to the Israeli-"Palestinian" Problem.

So what would you like the State of Israel to do. What is your solution to the problem ?

Please be detailed

you prejudice the question with "anti-israeli".

i prefer to think of myself as pro-palestinian and until only very recently have become anti-israeli, and only because zionists have forced that decision.

i think most pro-palestinians prefer to think that way.

words are important.

You are all coming up with these threads to try and make Israel look like a terrorist nation. But I fail to see anyone here coming up with a solution to the Israeli-"Palestinian" Problem.

So what would you like the State of Israel to do. What is your solution to the problem ?

Please be detailed

you prejudice the question with "anti-israeli".

i prefer to think of myself as pro-palestinian and until only very recently have become anti-israeli, and only because zionists have forced that decision.

i think most pro-palestinians prefer to think that way.

words are important.

words are important Had i not read the words of people who call themselves "pro-palestinian" I would have never guessed that they are ---in fact ALL are in my experience----blatant nazi pigs A person concerned with the welfare of palestinians---is IMO---not the TYPICAL person who calls himself "pro-palestinian" People who call themselves pro-palestinian---in my experience, support the islamic agenda of destruction of Israel, and in many cases even arabism, and in some cases even ISLAMICISM. World wide---the ethos involves a concept of a MUSLIM MIDDLE EAST----
something like a caliphate in which shariah law is more or less ----enforced

Sometimes the "hatred of jew" is denied---on the basis that jews do have "rights" under shariah law and a position in society which ----as far as the arabist
is concerned -----is good enough for a jew

it is clear codger shit-----that you have never seen---let alone have DIAGNOSED, a case of the SYNDROME OF GILLES DE LA TOURETTE ------CHARCOT----would have left you chained to the wall

Please be detailed

I'm not an Israeli hater, but I will attempt to answer the ? anyway. Israel should let an independent Arab state emerge in the West Bank, but without Jerusalem, and with adequate security arrangements for Israel. There's no other way.

the only security arrangements are is if Israel has military control of the West Bank. Look what happened to Gaza when Israel withdrew.

so, your original question was what amounts to a figurative sucker punch? got it.

Sorry guys, this conversation is reserved for people who have actual opinions and not retarded comments.
I'm sure there are some women who are trying to go to school that you should go beat up

oh...i'm sorry, i should have called ahead for reservations. will i require tux and tails...and my formal black yarmulke.

tell me a bit about your complexion and the color of your hair----some people look much better in a magenta yarmulka than in black-----but if you have all white hair------black is lovely----if you do not have much hair----go for the larger variety

tell me a bit about your complexion and the color of your hair----some people look much better in a magenta yarmulka than in black-----but if you have all white hair------black is lovely----if you do not have much hair----go for the larger variety

lol

Please be detailed
good question, toastie

something like this...some very serious; others humourous, tongue in cheek

1967 borders with minor adjustments

no one to have to move except voluntarily

settlers and israeli arabs to have joint dual citizenship with a vote in both countries

palestine must be a secular, never islamic state by its constitution

no restrictions on marriage and civil marriage available in israel and palestine alike

settlers not to serve in IDF unless they spend the same amount of time replanting uprooted olive trees in west bank or similar social service to pals!!!

joint security, police and justice courts where appropriate....eg jordan valley

demilitarised state of palestine....a great blessing to the pals

no internal walls, roadblocks, or jews only roads etc

a special elevated high quality road from gaza to west bank but open to all

free trade, internal and external and joint immigration and customs where needed

truth and reconciliation like south africa

all but the worst political prisoners to be freed, as in northern ireland

water equally shared under UN auspices

token 10,000 only pal refugees to reurn to israel, over 10 years, as nearly agreed by Olmert and PLO before

equivalent no of jewish refugees allowed to return to arab lands

jews allowed to move to palestine and vice versa by equal quotas

pal capital in arab area of jerusalem, eg old government house

divine wisdom inspired guidance solution about temple mount...

freedom of religion throughout both states and all allowed to visit all holy sites in both states by guarrantee

guarantees about freedom of the press, movement and democracy in palestine and womens rights

israeli funding for arab schools,etc to be the same as for jewish ones

arab israeli citizens free to buy and rent JNF land in israel

all car plates and passports in israel to be exactly the same

stunning of all animals, kosher and halal compulsory in both states

no death penalty or torture allowed in either state...international inspection required regularly

special settlement / prison for jewish and arab terrorists to be held in shared cells

ll jews to study arab history and islam and all arabs to study jewish history and culture

no incitement, racism, discrimination to be made criminal offences in both states

both hebrew and arabic to be official languages in both states, and big educational exchanges or teachers, training, scientisits etc

free contraception for ultra orthodox and compulsory national service; social service for israeli arabs

UN supervision at first

can think of a lot more but enough for now

aint gonna happen tho is it

unless god herself or similar secular equivalent wins the israeli election!!

Last edited:
deach nary a wee drop today it is silly to just post "you are drunk" without citing SOMETHING about the post which is either incoherent or incorrect----in your limited view

oh gee ---the lump of codger shit POSTS AGAIN try again lump of shit..
in fact---it is your fellow islamo nazi pigs who reject 242 ----a bit MORE
comprehensively than does Israel because the lump of codger
shit's interests include POWER_--and ---rape and pillage and theft
and enslavement of little kids------over to you perverted pig

Madam, are you a victim of Touret's Syndrome???
She is an old, washed up :piss2:Zionist cow, with a Hate that flows out of her potty-mouth posts

The solution is for people like you to be kicked out of the solution.

Please be detailed
good question, toastie

something like this

1967 borders with minor adjustments

no one to have to move except voluntarily

settlers and israeli arabs to have joint dual citizenship with a vote in both countries

joint security....eg jordan valley

demilitarised state of palestine....a great blessing to the pals

no internal walls, roadblocks, or jews only roads etc

free trade, internal and external and joint customs

truth and reconciliation like south africa

all but the worst political prisoners to be freed, as in northern ireland

water equally shared under UN auspices

token 10,000 only pal refugees to reurn to israel, as agreed by Olmert and PLO before

pal capital in arab area of jerusalem, eg old government house

divine wisdom guidance solution about temple mount...

freedom of religion throughout both states

guarantees about freedom of the press, movement and democracy in palestine and womens rights

UN supervision at first

aint gonna happen tho is it

unless god herself wins the israeli election!!

Thanks for answering ! Now like I asked another poster earlier, how many Israelis do you think will die as a result of going back to the pre- 1967 border in the span of lets say one year?

Seal, all of these posts of yours, yet you didn't answer my question? Letsassume I said pro-Palestinian.

Go answer please

Thanks for answering ! Now like I asked another poster earlier, how many Israelis do you think will die as a result of going back to the pre- 1967 border in the span of lets say one year?

About the same as the Northern Irish have died since peace and equal rights came to Northern Ireland

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnkhDANo5rY]Three Years After "We Will Bury You," Nikita Khrushchev Tours America - YouTube[/ame]

I believe your into the sea quote is inaccurate and regardless what one man said one time is hardly something set for all eternity

Last edited:

About the same as the Northern Irish have died since peace and equal rights came to Northern Ireland

Deflection

answer my question Mohamed

three years after "we will bury you," nikita khrushchev tours america - youtube

i believe your into the sea quote is inaccurate and regardless what one man said one time is hardly something set for all eternity

so even when i provide you with a link, you deny it ? :clap2:

yes ,i believe it is an inaccurate translation from arabic and that the fact still remains what was said by someone once upon a time
is not set for all eternity..the russians never buried us and are now a allies...

Forum List

Back