A question about hamas to the pro pal lovers

Since the ruling Israeli regime consists of child killing scumbags, why don't the Israel Firsters ever complain about it.

Because they don't is why, you have been shown repeatedly that it is down to hamas that the children are killed. Now the UN should start arresting hamas representatives and charge them with war crimes and crimes against humanity

To be honest, who would we argue with?

Its like trying to argue that North Korea was bad. Everyone would nod, sagely, then get very very bored.

Now, if you try to use the excuse that because North Korea is bad the Americans could do no wrong, you would have a discussion.

There is no equivalence here. Whatever the Palestinians are or do does not excuse Israel for what it is and what it does. That is a fallacy often tried on by the Hasbarists.

To no avail, of course.

That said, I think most Anti-Fascists here will make a point of not supporting Hamas as an organisation, while supporting their right to resist. Whereas you never hear from the ZIonist's that their leaders have just gone too far on anything.

At least, I don't recall any such. Do you?

So basically what you are saying is that Israel should never respond to violence and terrorism targeted at them because it is what you want ?

Its like trying to argue that North Korea was bad. Everyone would nod, sagely, then get very very bored.

Now, if you try to use the excuse that because North Korea is bad the Americans could do no wrong, you would have a discussion.

There is no equivalence here. Whatever the Palestinians are or do does not excuse Israel for what it is and what it does. That is a fallacy often tried on by the Hasbarists.

To no avail, of course.

That said, I think most Anti-Fascists here will make a point of not supporting Hamas as an organisation, while supporting their right to resist. Whereas you never hear from the ZIonist's that their leaders have just gone too far on anything.

So basically what you are saying is that Israel should never respond to violence and terrorism targeted at them because it is what you want ?

No Phoenall.

Tell me, just how disappointed are your family when they realise your greatest achievements are trolling your misunderstandings on the internet?

To no avail, of course.

No Phoenall.

Tell me, just how disappointed are your family when they realise your greatest achievements are trolling your misunderstandings on the internet?

Then explain why it that when they do you are the first to cry foul and demand they be wiped out. The law is clear instigate a war and you will get hurt, does not matter what the reasons are. And hamas instigates war all the time so must suffer the consequences of their actions. There is no question that the Palestinians instigate the violence hoping that the deaths of alleged civilians will act as propaganda. You have wrote many times that Israel should not respond to the attacks because they are illegal immigrants and land thieves haven't you, so I will say it again as far as you are concerned Israel should not respond to Palestinian aggression, violence and terrorism because palestinians end up getting killed

To no avail, of course.

No Phoenall.

Then explain why it that when they do you are the first to cry foul and demand they be wiped out. The law is clear instigate a war and you will get hurt, does not matter what the reasons are. And hamas instigates war all the time so must suffer the consequences of their actions. There is no question that the Palestinians instigate the violence hoping that the deaths of alleged civilians will act as propaganda. You have wrote many times that Israel should not respond to the attacks because they are illegal immigrants and land thieves haven't you, so I will say it again as far as you are concerned Israel should not respond to Palestinian aggression, violence and terrorism because palestinians end up getting killed

Let me be clear Phoney.
I have NEVER demanded that your family be wiped out. Never. Not for a moment.

In fact, I don't believe I have ever called for ANYONE to be wiped out.
Though I would like to see the back of Fascism, whether Israel or Russian or Anglo Saxon, wiping people out is kind of fascistic itself, so not a preferred method.

Sometime Palestinians will initiate a round of violence. Sometime they are presented as such but have had intolerable incitement by others beforehand. I am not a pacifist, so can only take each instance on its merits, while wishing that Israel would not continually close the door to legal means of resolution (or corrupt those legal means) fair arbitration, or by equitable agreement, recognising that Israel really is a cuckoo in the Middle Eastern region, and should not demand rights and territory it withholds from others.

As to Palestinians getting killed: They are killed by Israelis, in the main. Israelis may accuse the victim of being at fault, but that is just a smoke screen. At every stage Israel has the choice to respond but to NOT kill civilians.

If those same civilians were Jewish, and it had the same military challenge to deal with it would take infinitely more care. Which is the litmus test.

Israel kills Palestinians innocents by choice. It is Israels fault. It is a war crime. They may anyway get away with it because of US and EU support. It doesn't change the fact that it is Israel's crime.

To no avail, of course.

No Phoenall.

Let me be clear Phoney.

Though I would like to see the back of Fascism, whether Israel or Russian or Anglo Saxon, wiping people out is kind of fascistic itself, so not a preferred method.

Sometime Palestinians will initiate a round of violence. Sometime they are presented as such but have had intolerable incitement by others beforehand. I am not a pacifist, so can only take each instance on its merits, while wishing that Israel would not continually close the door to legal means of resolution (or corrupt those legal means) fair arbitration, or by equitable agreement, recognising that Israel really is a cuckoo in the Middle Eastern region, and should not demand rights and territory it withholds from others.

As to Palestinians getting killed: They are killed by Israelis, in the main. Israelis may accuse the victim of being at fault, but that is just a smoke screen. At every stage Israel has the choice to respond but to NOT kill civilians.

If those same civilians were Jewish, and it had the same military challenge to deal with it would take infinitely more care. Which is the litmus test.

Israel kills Palestinians innocents by choice. It is Israels fault. It is a war crime. They may anyway get away with it because of US and EU support. It doesn't change the fact that it is Israel's crime.

Who mentioned my family until you just did ? You constantly demand that the Israeli's be wiped out .

LINK to Israel being fascist, and from a non partisan source as well

Bullshit the Palestinians instigate it every time and then complain when Israel retaliates and kills Palestinian terrorists.

Where is your evidence of Israel closing the doors on legal means of resolution, and from a non partisan source.

Israel responds to violence and terrorism instigated by Palestinian "civilians" so of course they will be killed. When Israel responds to acts of war by the Palestinians the Palestinians surround their soldiers with "civilians" so they will be killed boosting the propaganda value.

Israel has no other options but to target the weapons of war used against them stationed illegally in civilian areas. Now if you read the Geneva conventions you will see that the aggressors, in this case hamas, is fully responsible for any civilian deaths resulting from return fire. So in the eyes of the LAW it is the P.A' s fault and it is the P.A's crime

How IGNORANT YOU ARE..............

How ignorant are you? Did you watch the video? I only stated what the video said. The Irgun was formed to fight the British. And that is who they concentrated on.

Irgun may have "concentrated" on the British but killed more Arabs than British. The King David hotel bomb killed more Arabs than British. Irgun were viscious animals that killed Brits and Arabs.

To no avail, of course.

No Phoenall.

Let me be clear Phoney.

Who mentioned my family until you just did ? You constantly demand that the Israeli's be wiped out .

LINK to Israel being fascist, and from a non partisan source as well

Bullshit the Palestinians instigate it every time and then complain when Israel retaliates and kills Palestinian terrorists.

Where is your evidence of Israel closing the doors on legal means of resolution, and from a non partisan source.

Israel responds to violence and terrorism instigated by Palestinian "civilians" so of course they will be killed. When Israel responds to acts of war by the Palestinians the Palestinians surround their soldiers with "civilians" so they will be killed boosting the propaganda value.

Israel has no other options but to target the weapons of war used against them stationed illegally in civilian areas. Now if you read the Geneva conventions you will see that the aggressors, in this case hamas, is fully responsible for any civilian deaths resulting from return fire. So in the eyes of the LAW it is the P.A' s fault and it is the P.A's crime

The European Jews instigated the whole thing by migrating to Palestine with the intention of stealing the land from the local inhabitants.

You folks are missing the point of the thread. You rail and cry every time that the 'oppressor' Jews do something to the Gazans, but when Hamas does the same type of thing to the Gazans, you are silent.

So again in an attempt to bring this thread back to where it started, here is a visual of what I believe rhodescholar was talking about:

Why is there no outcry from the Pro-Pali's when stuff like this happens? Or is the answer to be found in the lack of directly addressing the OP by the pro-palis in this thread?

What was in the vid is not acceptable.

Take away the commentary, and there is no identification of who is doing it. Or when.
It could be in Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Morocco.
It could be in the 1970's, 1980's. 1990's or 2000's
It could be gangland, government, Druze, or a family feud.

So you ask us to believe the commentator.
Who is he?
What is his agenda?
Who are his bosses?

What was in the vid is not acceptable.
Is there any debate on that?

Israel occupying Palestine is not acceptable too.
Do two unacceptable things make one of them acceptable?

What is your logic here Teddy? Do you recommend we get distracted from Israel's crimes to fish the bones out of gang-land style crimes?

Why would you think that?

. . . . Do you recommend we get distracted from Israel's crimes to fish the bones out of gang-land style crimes?
No, I just ask that you stop getting distracted in this thread from its intended subject. This same video has been posted by many others, I'll try to find more links.

As for the rest of your questions, comments, and complaints about it . . . . . . .

Yawn, that is me ignoring them as I could do the same to every single video and link you post as well.

Nothing to do with Israel / Palestine issues?
Then the whole thread is wrong for this forum.

The thread is about Palestinian internal stuff. Or what you allege them to be.

Nothing to do with Israel / Palestine issues?
Then the whole thread is wrong for this forum.

Then report it and see if it merits a move.

The thread is about Palestinian internal stuff. Or what you allege them to be.

Hmmm. You must have already forgotten. Let me remind you with a quote of the OP (and just for kicks, "OP" means Original Post):

Given the well known fact that hamas is a scumbag org that severely oppresses the people of gaza, how come the pro pal defenders here never seem to complain about them? How come they never seem to have any comments taking hamas to task for not governing gaza in a professional, efficient manner?

This is what the thread is about.

And since I said I would look for more, I thought I would also show you some more links to the video I posted:

Oh but wait, there's more! I found a few more about how 'cool' Hamas is:

Now that one is fairly pro-Hamas, but take a look at the age of the 'brides'.

And here's another:

So, Beezlebub. When it comes to Hamas, are for them or against them?

Yes or no?

Hamas is just misunderstood. ...... :cool:

Right on Sunni Man. Hamas is wonderful! Withourt Hamas who would carry on in the Arafat tradition to leave Palestinians living in ignorance & poverty with no hope for a Palestinian State? LONG LIVE HAMAS!

To be honest, who would we argue with? Its like trying to argue that North Korea was bad. Everyone would nod, sagely, then get very very bored.

Because you and the other anti-israel trash are intellectually lazy, and prefer an easier target: Israel.

If you, and the other alleged pro-pals, whether organizations or individuals, had a shred of honesty, credibility - or an actual concern for the well-being of the pals, you would be protesting hamas, conducting anti-hamas, iran and qatar rallies, and against anyone else financially or otherwise supporting them. You would be protesting the UN for not conducting intense and thorough investigations of hamas and its war crimes, writing letters to international bodies like the HRC and the arab league to politically pressure hamas to alter its actions, and articles/letters to newspapers, and conducting many other types of publicity-seeking campaigns to bring attention to hamas' mistreatment of the gaza population and its violence/terrorism.

But instead of doing all that which would actually help the pals, you and the other filth focus on israel, who has 1/10th of the impact on the daily lives of the pals as compared to hamas.

Why?

Because you are lazy, and because most of the anti-israel scum simply hates jews.

There has never been a human rights situation like this, where the mass protestors and protests are given a complete pass from attacking the true culprit; hamas and iran.

What israel does or does not is nothing compared to the impact that hamas has on the quality of life for the gazan arabs. That you refuse to address the primary cause of their lack of basic freedoms and human rights, their poverty and oppression is solid proof of your total lack of credibility.

That said, I think most Anti-Fascists here will make a point of not supporting Hamas as an organisation, while supporting their right to resist.

"Resist"? Resist what, to think?

Has the arabs sole reliance on terrorism, war and violence helped improve their quality of life in any way over the past 75 years?

Since it obviously has not, if they were actually led by internal, self-driven forces seeking their betterment, they would have ceased that path decades ago. Instead, the pals have external entities, whether they can be found in iran, europe, or elsewhere, who have little or no interest in their well-being driving the conversation to ensure it stays eternally focused on Israel - but not on these external cancerous forces which are keeping them addicted to the drug of violent resistance - paid for by a complete lack of freedom or decent quality of life under the falsified romantic notion of "resistance."

Until their enablers like you and the human rights groups begin to put massive pressure on hamas to change it ways, and the cancerous dictatorship of iran is wiped from the map, there will be continued war and terrorism from gaza for another 1,000 years.

Forum List

Back