A question about hamas to the pro pal lovers

And how many Jews and British did the arab muslims kill then Abdul ?

Most of the British were killed by the Jews. Not by the Christian Arabs or Muslim Arabs.
How about a LINK from a non partisan source that says just this

LOL, do you really need a link? Do you think the European Jews went to Palestine for a short vacation?

First off, wheres your proof that most of the British were killed by Jews?

Second, the Arabs are the ones who instigated everything by massacring Jews before any Arab was killed. Must I post those links again ? Immigrating to a place where you were invited is not instigating and no land was stolen BEFORE Jews were massacred.
You're a liar.

Firstly,

You are certainly ignorant of the facts, but I shouldn't be surprised with the nonsense you post. I hardly ever use Wiki, but sense nearly everyone knows that the Jew terrorists were the ones that targeted both the British and the Arab Christians and Muslims I will use it here. (The Christians and Muslims did not target the British normally.) Note; The Survey of Palestine has much more detailed reports of the Jew Terrorism, but I will wait for the usual denial before I take out the big guns. LOL

"Britain increasingly began to see its attempts to suppress the Jewish insurgency as a costly and futile exercise, and its resolve began to weaken. British security forces, which were constantly taking casualties, were unable to suppress the insurgents due to their hit-and-run tactics, poor intelligence, and a non-cooperative civilian population. The insurgents were also making the country ungovernable; the King David hotel bombing resulted in the deaths of a large number of civil servants and the loss of many documents, devastating the mandatory administration, while IED attacks on British vehicles began to limit the British Army's freedom of movement throughout the country. The Acre Prison break and the floggings and hangings of British soldiers by the Irgun humiliated the British authorities and further demonstrated their failure to control the situation. At the same time, attacks carried out on economic targets cost Britain almost £2 million in economic damage; meanwhile, Britain was paying about £40 million a year to keep its troops in Palestine, while at the same time the country was going through a deep economic crisis as a result of World War II, with widespread power cuts and strict rationing, and was heavily dependent on American economic aid. There were also indications, such as several successful bombings in London and the letter-bombing campaign against British politicians, that the insurgents were beginning to take the war home to Britain. "

Jewish insurgency in Palestine - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Secondly, how can the Christians or Muslims be accused of instigating anything when European Jews were the ones that went to another continent with the intention of taking the land away from the Christian and Muslims that lived there and create a Jewish state on the land the Christians and Muslims owned and were living on. Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? It's like saying the Europeans instigated the conflict with the Native Americans. You really don't get how ridiculous and illogical your position is.

First off, your link did not back up your claim that Jews killed more British than Arab terrorists.

Second, the way they can be accused of instigating anything is because they DID instigate EVERYTHING by massacring Jews BEFORE (key word here is BEFORE) ANY land was taken and before any Arab was killed.
The European Jews went to Mandatory Palestine because of the British promise that they would eventually be able to make a homeland for themselves and escape anti Semitism that they were enduring in Europe. It's that simple. You are basically saying that the Arabs had permission to massacre and attack anyone who came to the region because they want to.
Immigrating to the region is not an instigation. I'm not saying the Arabs didn't have the right to protest it, but they certainly, without doubt, were the ones who instigated the violence, and that's not up for debate.

Try to find a similar list of Christian or Muslim attacks against the British. Or a case of Christians or Muslims killing a British minister or UN negotiator. You provide no links for anything you just deny you jerk.
  • 1937–1939 The Irgun conducted a campaign of violence against Palestinian Arab civilians resulting in the deaths of at least 250.[citation needed]
  • July 15, 1938* A bomb left in the vegetable market in Jerusalem by the Irgun injured 28[31]
  • July 25, 1938* The Irgun threw a bomb into the melon market in Haifa resulting in 49 deaths[32]
  • November 6, 1944 Lehi assassinated British minister Lord Moyne in Cairo, Egypt. The action was condemned by the Yishuv at the time, but the bodies of the assassins was brought home from Egypt in 1975 to a state funeral and burial on Mount Herzl.[citation needed]
  • 1944–1945 The killings of several suspected collaborators with the Haganah and the British mandate government during the Hunting Season.
  • 1946' Letter bombs sent to British officials, including foreign minister Ernst Bevin, by Lehi
  • July 26, 1946 The bombing of British administrative headquarters at the King David Hotel, killing 91 people — 28 British, 41 Arab, 17 Jewish, and 5 others. Around 45 people were injured.
  • 1946 Railways and British military airfields were attacked several times.
  • October 31, 1946 The bombing by the Irgun of the British Embassy in Rome. Nearly half the building was destroyed and 3 people were injured.[33]
  • April 1947* An Irgun bomb placed at the Colonial Office in London failed to detonate.[34]
  • July 25, 1947 The Sergeants affair: When death sentences were passed on two Irgun members, the Irgun kidnapped Sgt. Clifford Martin and Sgt. Mervyn Paice and threatened to kill them in retaliation if the sentences were carried out. When the threat was ignored, the hostages were killed. Afterwards, their bodies were taken to an orange grove and left hanging by the neck from trees. An improvised explosive device was set. This went off when one of the bodies was cut down, seriously wounding a British officer.[35]
  • December 1947 – March 1948 Numerous attacks on Palestinian Arabs in the context of civil war after the vote of the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine
  • '1947 Letter bombs sent to the Truman White House by Lehi
  • January 5–6, 1948 The Semiramis Hotel bombing, carried out by the Haganah (or, according to some sources, Irgun) resulted in the deaths of 24 to 26 people
  • April 1948 The Deir Yassin massacre carried out by the Irgun and Lehi, killed between 107 and 120 Palestinian villagers,[36] the estimate generally accepted by scholars.[37][38]
  • September 17, 1948 Lehi assassination of the United Nations mediator Folke Bernadotte, negotiator of the release of about 31,000 prisoners (including thousands of Jews from Nazi concentration camps during World War II),[39][40] whom Lehi accused of a pro-Arab stance during the cease-fire negotiations.
Zionist political violence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

European Jews went to Palestine with the intention of taking land and creating a Jewish state at the expense of the Christians and Muslims. You can't get around that you idiot. That was the provocation that started the conflict.

Liar, I always provide links. I already provided links to all the attacks of Arabs massacring Jews that took place BEFORE any Arab was killed and before any land was taken or attempted to be taken.
THAT was the instigation of violence. You cannot get around that. No matter how hard you try and no matter how desperate you get, nothing will change this simple fact. You keep saying JEws instigated the violence by taking land. SO show me a link of Jews taking land BEFORE any of the Arab attacks against Jews.

You have provided no links to that effect. You provided links that demonstrated that Christians and Jews resisted the occupation of their land by the European Jews.

Show me a link, from a non Zionist/Jewish source that shows any Christian or Muslim attack on European Zionist Jews before the establishment of Petah Tikva, the first Zionist settlement in 1878.

Should Palestinian children be taught to love the people that massacred or ethnically cleansed their great grand parents from their land and homes?

You have provided no links to that effect. You provided links that demonstrated that Christians and Jews resisted the occupation of their land by the European Jews.

Show me a link, from a non Zionist/Jewish source that shows any Christian or Muslim attack on European Zionist Jews before the establishment of Petah Tikva, the first Zionist settlement in 1878.

First off , Petah Tikva was a legal settlement, as the land was bought by Jews. The settlement was built in the region that was called Ottoman Southern Syria. What does this have to do with anything?

OH, and:

The first recorded Arab attack on Jews in what would become Israel took place in Petah Tikva in 1886.[5] Petah Tikva was also the scene of Arab rioting in May 1921, which left four Jews dead.[6]

Petah Tikva - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Where did YOU read that Petah Tikva instigated violence ??

Chalk up ANOTHER fail for the expert brainwashed Palestinian propagandist, Monti :clap2:

Should Palestinian children be taught to love the people that massacred or ethnically cleansed their great grand parents from their land and homes?

We knew that you condone teaching hate to Palestinians children. You are a sick twisted person

So, as stated. The European Jews arrived and settled and the local people resisted their settlement. It is no different than the British settling Jamestown or Manhattan. Why can't you get it through your thick head that the act of coming from Europe and settling in Palestine was the initial act of aggression.

So, as stated. The European Jews arrived and settled and the local people resisted their settlement. It is no different than the British settling Jamestown or Manhattan. Why can't you get it through your thick head that the act of coming from Europe and settling in Palestine was the initial act of aggression.

I noticed you ignored my above post where I completely destroyed your lie.

Immigrating to the region is not an act of aggression you idiot. The British even invited the Jews to settle there. The region known as Mandatory Palestine was not the country of the Palestinians.
The INITIAL aggression was the massacring of Jews which happened wayyyyyyyy before any act of aggression against Arabs by Jews.
It's clear that you cannot handle the truth. But that's your problem. BTW, do you remember how you and I started to debate about this ? IT was a month or so ago that you claimed JEws were the first ones to attack Arabs, therefore initiating the violence. Once I refuted that lie by posting links to Arab attacks against Jews that preceded Jewish attacks against Arabs, you changed your argument to :"The immigration was the initial act of aggression!"

What a load of crap Monti.

How ignorant are you? Did you watch the video? I only stated what the video said. The Irgun was formed to fight the British. And that is who they concentrated on.

Irgun may have "concentrated" on the British but killed more Arabs than British. The King David hotel bomb killed more Arabs than British. Irgun were viscious animals that killed Brits and Arabs.

Most of the British were killed by the Jews. Not by the Christian Arabs or Muslim Arabs.
Who mentioned my family until you just did ? You constantly demand that the Israeli's be wiped out .

LINK to Israel being fascist, and from a non partisan source as well

Bullshit the Palestinians instigate it every time and then complain when Israel retaliates and kills Palestinian terrorists.

Where is your evidence of Israel closing the doors on legal means of resolution, and from a non partisan source.

Israel responds to violence and terrorism instigated by Palestinian "civilians" so of course they will be killed. When Israel responds to acts of war by the Palestinians the Palestinians surround their soldiers with "civilians" so they will be killed boosting the propaganda value.

Israel has no other options but to target the weapons of war used against them stationed illegally in civilian areas. Now if you read the Geneva conventions you will see that the aggressors, in this case hamas, is fully responsible for any civilian deaths resulting from return fire. So in the eyes of the LAW it is the P.A' s fault and it is the P.A's crime

The European Jews instigated the whole thing by migrating to Palestine with the intention of stealing the land from the local inhabitants.

LOL, do you really need a link? Do you think the European Jews went to Palestine for a short vacation?

Second, the Arabs are the ones who instigated everything by massacring Jews before any Arab was killed. Must I post those links again ? Immigrating to a place where you were invited is not instigating and no land was stolen BEFORE Jews were massacred.
You're a liar.

Firstly,

You are certainly ignorant of the facts, but I shouldn't be surprised with the nonsense you post. I hardly ever use Wiki, but sense nearly everyone knows that the Jew terrorists were the ones that targeted both the British and the Arab Christians and Muslims I will use it here. (The Christians and Muslims did not target the British normally.) Note; The Survey of Palestine has much more detailed reports of the Jew Terrorism, but I will wait for the usual denial before I take out the big guns. LOL

"Britain increasingly began to see its attempts to suppress the Jewish insurgency as a costly and futile exercise, and its resolve began to weaken. British security forces, which were constantly taking casualties, were unable to suppress the insurgents due to their hit-and-run tactics, poor intelligence, and a non-cooperative civilian population. The insurgents were also making the country ungovernable; the King David hotel bombing resulted in the deaths of a large number of civil servants and the loss of many documents, devastating the mandatory administration, while IED attacks on British vehicles began to limit the British Army's freedom of movement throughout the country. The Acre Prison break and the floggings and hangings of British soldiers by the Irgun humiliated the British authorities and further demonstrated their failure to control the situation. At the same time, attacks carried out on economic targets cost Britain almost £2 million in economic damage; meanwhile, Britain was paying about £40 million a year to keep its troops in Palestine, while at the same time the country was going through a deep economic crisis as a result of World War II, with widespread power cuts and strict rationing, and was heavily dependent on American economic aid. There were also indications, such as several successful bombings in London and the letter-bombing campaign against British politicians, that the insurgents were beginning to take the war home to Britain. "

Secondly, how can the Christians or Muslims be accused of instigating anything when European Jews were the ones that went to another continent with the intention of taking the land away from the Christian and Muslims that lived there and create a Jewish state on the land the Christians and Muslims owned and were living on. Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? It's like saying the Europeans instigated the conflict with the Native Americans. You really don't get how ridiculous and illogical your position is.

LINK come on Abdul were is your evidence of the Europeans Jews instigating anything and with the intention of taking land away from anyone.

How ignorant are you? Did you watch the video? I only stated what the video said. The Irgun was formed to fight the British. And that is who they concentrated on.

Irgun may have "concentrated" on the British but killed more Arabs than British. The King David hotel bomb killed more Arabs than British. Irgun were viscious animals that killed Brits and Arabs.

Most of the British were murdered by Jew terrorists of the Irgun and Stern Gang, not the Christians and Muslims.

So you admit that the arab muslims murdered the British using terrorist means..............

The Arab Muslims believed till the end that the British would not sell them down the river. The British were overwhelmingly attacked and murdered by the Jews.

I might have to bring out the "big guns" to make Phoney look even more like buffoon he is if he doesn't stop denying fact.

OOOOOO!!!! I am scared Abdul is going to bring out his big guns. Bring them on sunshine I will take great pleasure in destroying all your facts and show you for the idiotic ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDIST you are

You're a liar.

Firstly,

First off, your link did not back up your claim that Jews killed more British than Arab terrorists.

Second, the way they can be accused of instigating anything is because they DID instigate EVERYTHING by massacring Jews BEFORE (key word here is BEFORE) ANY land was taken and before any Arab was killed.
The European Jews went to Mandatory Palestine because of the British promise that they would eventually be able to make a homeland for themselves and escape anti Semitism that they were enduring in Europe. It's that simple. You are basically saying that the Arabs had permission to massacre and attack anyone who came to the region because they want to.
Immigrating to the region is not an instigation. I'm not saying the Arabs didn't have the right to protest it, but they certainly, without doubt, were the ones who instigated the violence, and that's not up for debate.

Try to find a similar list of Christian or Muslim attacks against the British. Or a case of Christians or Muslims killing a British minister or UN negotiator. You provide no links for anything you just deny you jerk.
  • 1937–1939 The Irgun conducted a campaign of violence against Palestinian Arab civilians resulting in the deaths of at least 250.[citation needed]
  • July 15, 1938* A bomb left in the vegetable market in Jerusalem by the Irgun injured 28[31]
  • July 25, 1938* The Irgun threw a bomb into the melon market in Haifa resulting in 49 deaths[32]
  • November 6, 1944 Lehi assassinated British minister Lord Moyne in Cairo, Egypt. The action was condemned by the Yishuv at the time, but the bodies of the assassins was brought home from Egypt in 1975 to a state funeral and burial on Mount Herzl.[citation needed]
  • 1944–1945 The killings of several suspected collaborators with the Haganah and the British mandate government during the Hunting Season.
  • 1946' Letter bombs sent to British officials, including foreign minister Ernst Bevin, by Lehi
  • July 26, 1946 The bombing of British administrative headquarters at the King David Hotel, killing 91 people — 28 British, 41 Arab, 17 Jewish, and 5 others. Around 45 people were injured.
  • October 31, 1946 The bombing by the Irgun of the British Embassy in Rome. Nearly half the building was destroyed and 3 people were injured.[33]
  • April 1947* An Irgun bomb placed at the Colonial Office in London failed to detonate.[34]
  • July 25, 1947 The Sergeants affair: When death sentences were passed on two Irgun members, the Irgun kidnapped Sgt. Clifford Martin and Sgt. Mervyn Paice and threatened to kill them in retaliation if the sentences were carried out. When the threat was ignored, the hostages were killed. Afterwards, their bodies were taken to an orange grove and left hanging by the neck from trees. An improvised explosive device was set. This went off when one of the bodies was cut down, seriously wounding a British officer.[35]
  • December 1947 – March 1948 Numerous attacks on Palestinian Arabs in the context of civil war after the vote of the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine
  • January 5–6, 1948 The Semiramis Hotel bombing, carried out by the Haganah (or, according to some sources, Irgun) resulted in the deaths of 24 to 26 people
  • April 1948 The Deir Yassin massacre carried out by the Irgun and Lehi, killed between 107 and 120 Palestinian villagers,[36] the estimate generally accepted by scholars.[37][38]
  • September 17, 1948 Lehi assassination of the United Nations mediator Folke Bernadotte, negotiator of the release of about 31,000 prisoners (including thousands of Jews from Nazi concentration camps during World War II),[39][40] whom Lehi accused of a pro-Arab stance during the cease-fire negotiations.

European Jews went to Palestine with the intention of taking land and creating a Jewish state at the expense of the Christians and Muslims. You can't get around that you idiot. That was the provocation that started the conflict.

LINK to your ISLAMONAZI LIES that the European Jews went to Palestine with the intention of stealing land

And the Jews were invited to settle, the arab muslims were not, and as your own links showed the vast majority of arab muslims were illegal immigrants

All these people who "need" links.

What will happen if they don't get them? Do they ever specify that?

They will just ignore those who don't produce the evidence of their LIES

You are really quite psychotic, aren't you Phoney.
I suppose you find a lot of people conclude that. Do you have trouble forming relationships. In the real world as well as on line, that is?

We knew that you condone teaching hate to Palestinians children. You are a sick twisted person

You did not answer the question. Should Palestinian be taught to love the Jews who massacred or ethnically cleansed their great grand parents from their land and homes?

You're a liar.

Firstly,

LINK to your ISLAMONAZI LIES that the European Jews went to Palestine with the intention of stealing land

What were the Zionists intending to do? Have a picnic?

And the Jews were invited to settle, the arab muslims were not, and as your own links showed the vast majority of arab muslims were illegal immigrants

My links show that nearly all the immigrants were Jews, why do you lie so much? As depicted below of the total 414,456 immigrants (legal and illegal) that went to Palestine from 1920 to 1946, 376,415 were Jews and only 38,041 were non-Jews. This incessant lying is a sign of some sort of psychosis. Or, do you figure no one will call you on it?

immigration.jpg

You did not answer the question. Should Palestinian be taught to love the Jews who massacred or ethnically cleansed their great grand parents from their land and homes?

You're a liar.

Firstly,

It's not about what they should be taught. It's about what they shouldn't be taught. Your question is , like you, incredibly stupid.

You're a liar.

Firstly,

Another stupid question. They went to escape anti Semitism and create a homeland for themselves, like the British had promised.

Firstly,

It's not about what they should be taught. It's about what they shouldn't be taught. Your question is , like you, incredibly stupid.

They should not be taught to hate the people who killed thousands of their forefathers and continue to kill their brothers and sisters by the thousands on a regular basis to this day? Do you think that Jewish children in Israel are taught to love the Nazis?
Why do you call posters that are demonstrably far smarter than you, stupid?

Firstly,

Another stupid question. They went to escape anti Semitism and create a homeland for themselves, like the British had promised.

Thank you. They went to create a homeland for themselves that was already a homeland for Muslims and Christians. You don't think that the Muslims and Christians should have at least tried to prevent this from happening?

Forum List

Back