A question about hamas to the pro pal lovers

February 12, 2007 Issue
Copyright © 2007 The American Conservative

Making Enemies

How Israel helped to create Hamas

Making Enemies The American Conservative

Again the article does not support the headline. The author states "Indeed, in the 1970s and 80s, Israel played a not insignificant role in encouraging Hamas’s emergence." Once again I remind you that encouraging the charitable, humanitarian version of Hamas does not equate to creating Hamas. I'm certain those who did create Hamas (Hamas - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia) would behead you for suggesting that Israel created their organization.
A not insignificant role............which means Significant Role............if you were around when Jesus "Walked on Water" you would have been one of those who reported "That Jesus couldn't SWIM"........You have become a Joke........"NOT INSIGNIFICENT ROLE" has reached Number 1 in the USMB Top 10 of Inane One Liners......Well Done........now that is something I could never achieve.........LOL ..steve

In other words you admit you have NOTHING to support your bogus contention that Israel "created" Hamas. Thanks for playing.
You try Say but you are Sad Say....keep deluding that poor head........steve......we feel for you

We? Exactly how many lying Nazi fuktards are in that little pinhead of yours, Princess?
It's fuckards Say,not fuktards,anyhow ......learn to love Say,it will change your life..steven

February 12, 2007 Issue

Making Enemies

Again the article does not support the headline. The author states "Indeed, in the 1970s and 80s, Israel played a not insignificant role in encouraging Hamas’s emergence." Once again I remind you that encouraging the charitable, humanitarian version of Hamas does not equate to creating Hamas. I'm certain those who did create Hamas (Hamas - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia) would behead you for suggesting that Israel created their organization.
A not insignificant role............which means Significant Role............if you were around when Jesus "Walked on Water" you would have been one of those who reported "That Jesus couldn't SWIM"........You have become a Joke........"NOT INSIGNIFICENT ROLE" has reached Number 1 in the USMB Top 10 of Inane One Liners......Well Done........now that is something I could never achieve.........LOL ..steve

In other words you admit you have NOTHING to support your bogus contention that Israel "created" Hamas. Thanks for playing.
Israel loved Hamas but the relationship was never going to bloom..........but they did have a relationship,which you find impossible to comprehend,even when the facts Slap you across your face ........ and give you a Blood Nose.steven

Your own sources state that Israel "tolerated" and, at times, "encouraged" the early, charitable version of Hamas. Only a lying Nazi fool would continue to beat the bogus drum you have for the past few weeks. Hell, even peeps on your side of the fence have gently attempted to move you away from your ledge but you just aren't bright (or honest) enough to get their message. Oh, well.

You try Say but you are Sad Say....keep deluding that poor head........steve......we feel for you

We? Exactly how many lying Nazi fuktards are in that little pinhead of yours, Princess?

It's fuckards Say,not fuktards,anyhow ......learn to love Say,it will change your life..steven

It's whatever I say it is, Fuktard, but I do admit I feel no love for lying Nazi scummies like you and no reason to believe anyone should. So answer the question: exactly how many lying Nazi fuktards are in that pinhead of yours, Princess?

February 12, 2007 Issue

Making Enemies

Israel loved Hamas but the relationship was never going to bloom..........but they did have a relationship,which you find impossible to comprehend,even when the facts Slap you across your face ........ and give you a Blood Nose.steven

See if you can find any post in which I deny the nature of that relationship. Now see if you can find any post in which you manage to tell the truth about it, ya lying Nazi scummy.

So do you finally admit that you lied when you said that Israel created Hamas?

Theliq went even further than that, claiming Israel and the US armed Hamas. That poor Nazi skank does nothing but lie.

February 12, 2007 Issue

Making Enemies

See if you can find any post in which I deny the nature of that relationship. Now see if you can find any post in which you manage to tell the truth about it, ya lying Nazi scummy.
O Say,it's time for you to reflect during this important time of the year,a time of Love and Understanding......let us hope that in the New Year you are Happy,I hope so...........It is time to see Clearly Now.

It is time for Peace,for my Jewish and Palestinian brethren.That is my desire.......To You and all the Singers and Players on USMB....have a Safe and Happy Christmas......steven

Forum List

Back