A question about affirmative action

I am in a university Native American Studies class and I feel like I'm getting the "your evil because your white" spheal stuffed down my throat. I am not responsible for my ancestor’s wrongs.

Those "wrongs" your ancestors are accused of are as bogus as the wrongs Zimmerman is accused of.

I am in a university Native American Studies class and I feel like I'm getting the "your evil because your white" spheal stuffed down my throat. I am not responsible for my ancestor’s wrongs.

Those "wrongs" your ancestors are accused of are as bogus as the wrongs Zimmerman is accused of.

I bet you received an A+ in your creative writing class, but a historian, you are not.

I am in a university Native American Studies class and I feel like I'm getting the "your evil because your white" spheal stuffed down my throat. I am not responsible for my ancestor’s wrongs. The word ancestor even makes me laugh because I am 1/16 Cherokee. I had no part in the wrongs done to the Indian nations or the African American people and now I am punished for what I did not do. You may say that I benefit from being born in a white family but if you put a black or a full blooded native American with the same credentials, same personality, same exact words coming out of our mouths and I get rejected for the job because I am white, dose that not seem racist to you. Is the black man or Native American superior to me because they are not white? All men are created equal, is that not what our dear country is founded on?

No your white guilt is showing.
NO, but you sure as hell benefitting from them. The land you live on was stolen from Indians so I think you are guilty as your ancestors. Village idiots affirmative action do not exist anymore. If you did not get the job its because you were not qualified. White do not make you superior.
Created equal do not mean treated equal. Blacks men are at the bottom of the bucket. Ilegal aliens get hired before they do.
Your country was founded on lies, greed and genocide.

Are you a professor of women's studies or black studies? And you're not in the US?

Forum List

Back