A PSA from "Obama"

BUZZ FEED LMFAO..........no wonder you think this stupid sob is so grand.

Infowars had some shit like that , where these computer experts can make it look like someone is saying something when they actually aren't saying it. I can't think of the exact name for it at the moment.

So I get the point of that part . lol . Buzz feed still a fake ass source most of the time. .

The technology is Voice mimicking. which is also applied to the videos.

upload_2018-4-19_21-15-31.png

New AI Tech Can Mimic Any Voice

This is something.

Watch the whole video.

Can you tell us what the ‘something’ you refer to is?

I'm fairly certain that if you watch the whole video, you'll be able to figure out what I'm referring to.

Ok - I hate watching vids - but I did. Yes he raises a worrying point - and when the technology improves - as it no doubt will - it will be very convincing. All such utterances will have to pass through software that can identify the fakes, but if that software lags behind - interesting times!

This is something.

Watch the whole video.

I'm fairly certain that if you watch the whole video, you'll be able to figure out what I'm referring to.

Ok - I hate watching vids - but I did. Yes he raises a worrying point - and when the technology improves - as it no doubt will - it will be very convincing. All such utterances will have to pass through software that can identify the fakes, but if that software lags behind - interesting times!

I also hate hate watching videos - but I thought it was both interesting enough, and short enough to share.

The technology will get better. It's still in the uncanny valley right now - but eventually we're going to get past that.

And then it's going to get weird.

This is something.

Watch the whole video.

It'll be truly worrisome when you can do that stuff LIVE in front of a campaign stop. You could field an army of clones on the trail either promoting or mocking the candidate. Until the Russians hack the communications link and reprogram the speech..

Just think --- in another 6 years or so --- Hillary might not HAVE to go to Wisconsin or Penn or Michigan.. Hee Hee Hee..

This is something.

Watch the whole video.

I also hate hate watching videos - but I thought it was both interesting enough, and short enough to share.

The technology will get better. It's still in the uncanny valley right now - but eventually we're going to get past that.

And then it's going to get weird.

So weird, and maybe dangerous.

Forum List

Back