A possible scenario developing.....

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Okay, first, the following:

1. Now many of the newswires are picking up the story about the NK train having Syrians onboard. So let’s assume it is true.
2. Further, we see this AM that we are pulling a brigade of the 2ID out of Korea to send to Iraq.
3. The train with the Syrians on it HAD to pass through at least two “friendly” countries in the war on terror: Russia and China.
4. It has been confirmed that NK traded missile technology to Pakistan in exchange for Nuke technology.

Now, you can’t tell me that both Russia and China let a NK train pass through their countries without knowing that something was onboard. Even if they did, they SHOULD have known…

Now, the possible scenario.

China and Russia, in cohort with NK, are passing missile technology to Syria which Syria will then combine with the WMD’s that just about everybody agrees were PROBABLY transferred from Iraq into Syria. Syria uses those weapons to attack the US forces in Iraq.

The US then retaliates with nukes; Damascus is destroyed (prophecy fulfilled).

NK, knowing that the US is tied up in the ME and knowing that US strength in Korea is much more weakened, decides to use this advantage (of course, this was all planned with China, Russia and Syria previously) to take the Republic of Korea. Simultaneously, China takes Taiwan. We are stretched too thin and can do NOTHING.

Russia then makes a move on the Persian Gulf in an attempt to better position themselves as a major superpower. The EU sides with Russia as they just want to get the USA out of the area.

China, seeing this, feels betrayed. A 200,000,000 man Army marches from China to the ME through Afganistan and Iraq to confront the EU and Russia. 1/3 of the armies are destroyed.

This is a very possible scenario (prophecy) that is developing before our very eyes!

Well, I posted here first. But since it really applies to the overall war on terror, i reposted in the War on Terrorism thread. This thread can be removed for all I care.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back