A Possible Problem in 2020 Election

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The FISA courts are threatening to go ape on the intelligence community and the alphabet agencies will throw everyone they can find under the bus in order to function that basically means throwing Ds under the bus in order to avoid seeing their agencies take most of the hits. How will that work out?

I agree the FBI threw the bill of rights under the bus and it looks like effectively all D lawyers in DC being disbarred

The Hunter Biden saga will also lead to more Ds going to jail.

The FISA courts are threatening to go ape on the intelligence community and the alphabet agencies will throw everyone they can find under the bus in order to function that basically means throwing Ds under the bus in order to avoid seeing their agencies take most of the hits. How will that work out?

It is all just talk, the FISA courts know what is going on and have been a part of it from day 1. They had to make a statement to appease people like you who fell for it.

It will be interesting to see what comes out of the Durham Report, sometime in 2020. Will it look into the FISA court judges, did they correctly follow the rules and procedures and did they allow certain inadequacies or omissions to go unnoticed?

It will be interesting to see what comes out of the Durham Report, sometime in 2020. Will it look into the FISA court judges, did they correctly follow the rules and procedures and did they allow certain inadequacies or omissions to go unnoticed?

The same thing that came from the Mueller Report and the Horowitz Report...a lot of "they messed up" but nothing will change...it never does.

Even as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, Congress and Trump just passed a $738 billion war budget, instead of providing for the health, safety, prosperity and wellbeing of the American people and our planet. Stand with me to end this insanity.

LET'S CHANT IT TOGETHER:

WE WANT PEACE! WE WANT PEACE! WE WANT PEACE! WE WANT PEACE! WE WANT PEACE! WE WANT PEACE!

Even as we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, Congress and Trump just passed a $738 billion war budget, instead of providing for the health, safety, prosperity and wellbeing of the American people and our planet. Stand with me to end this insanity.

LET'S CHANT IT TOGETHER:

WE WANT PEACE! WE WANT PEACE! WE WANT PEACE! WE WANT PEACE! WE WANT PEACE! WE WANT PEACE!

You don't think a strong US military helps provide for the health, safety, prosperity and well-being of the American people and our planet? Note that Trump hasn't gotten us into any new wars.

LET'S CHANT IT TOGETHER:

You don't think a strong US military helps provide for the health, safety, prosperity and well-being of the American people and our planet? Note that Trump hasn't gotten us into any new wars.
it doesnt

LET'S CHANT IT TOGETHER:

it doesnt

It really does. We don't face the same threat many do and we can protect our allies.

Forum List

Back