A possible PM Glitch?

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
Hello guys. :razz:

Basically, something weird has been happening. I made this thread in the CDZ about the Martin/Zimmerman trial: The Aftermath of the Trial.

It's a good read but there's an anomaly. I've sent out invitations to fellow members to bring everyone together on this very interesting topic (I love it when people weigh in with their own thoughts and opinions). What happens though is that when I invite five members, and when any of them respond back, the four other members receive the response intended for me as well.

Is this supposed to happen? Please help a simple guy out on this, please. :razz::tongue:

Last edited:

Basically, something weird has been happening. I made this thread in the CDZ about the Martin/Zimmerman trial: The Aftermath of the Trial.

It's a good read but there's an anomaly. I've sent out invitations to fellow members to bring everyone together on this very interesting topic (I love it when people weigh in with their own thoughts and opinions). What happens though is that when I invite five members, and when any of them respond back, the four other members receive the response intended for me as well.

Is this supposed to happen? Please help a simple guy out on this, please. :razz::tongue:

When you send a PM to a group, there are two ways to reply.

At the top of the received message, by the recipients names, there is a "reply to all" tab.

At the bottom are "forward" and "reply" tabs.

If you want them to only respond to you, tell the recipients not to select "reply to all", just like you would in an e-mail.

When you send a PM to a group, there are two ways to reply.

At the top of the received message, by the recipients names, there is a "reply to all" tab.

At the bottom are "forward" and "reply" tabs.

If you want them to only respond to you, tell the recipients not to select "reply to all", just like you would in an e-mail.

Doh! See, a simple man, lol.

I'll mention that from now on Rat. Thanks for helping me out on this. ;-)

Forum List

Back