A poll for liberals, how much C02 in the air is to much?

A poll for liberals, how much C02 in the air is to much

• 2 times as much C02 as today?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 3 times as much C02 as today?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 times as much C02 as today?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 times as much C02 as today?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Well, based on physics and our understanding of climate...Id say we're likely to see climate changes that could cause a negative on civilization...

Not that you care of course.
You have no understanding of climate and only an idiot would think man could control it.
Filling the ocean with acids is changing it.
Seeding clouds is changing it.
Smog covering major cities is changing it.

Change is a form of control.

Who doesn't know that?

You are talking pollution..a different subject

Well, based on physics and our understanding of climate...Id say we're likely to see climate changes that could cause a negative on civilization...

Not that you care of course.
You have no understanding of climate and only an idiot would think man could control it.
Filling the ocean with acids is changing it.
Seeding clouds is changing it.
Smog covering major cities is changing it.

Change is a form of control.

Who doesn't know that?

You are talking pollution..a different subject
You are correct...however, liberals are not smart enough to know that and they are indoctrinated that there is no difference....

Get informed y'all Globull Warming folks. You're welcome. :)...

So ... a stand up comedian is your source for scientifical insight ? ... interesting.
Do you happen to be a Trump supporter too?

The algore is the democrat source....I fail to see your,point...:lol:

I am not using "algore" as a reference. Nor I would catalog myself as a democrat.

So, you do not believe in MMGW?

The odds are, you won't die from Globull Warming. Odds are, you're gonna die from anything but that. So don't live in fear. Just live. We really aren't here for very long.

So ... a stand up comedian is your source for scientifical insight ? ... interesting.

I am not using "algore" as a reference. Nor I would catalog myself as a democrat.

I do believe the earth is getting warmer as a whole. Also I believe part of that warming is due to human activity ( which includes , but is not limited to CO2 emissions).
The effect of man in micro-climates is also notable: cities are hotter than the outskirts.

That said, I don't think we can really do much about it at the present time: the technology to store renewable energy is not mature enough yet. In any case I think investing some money at R&D is a good idea. The cheap oil reserves in the US are gone.

I do believe the earth is getting warmer as a whole. Also I believe part of that warming is due to human activity ( which includes , but is not limited to CO2 emissions).
The effect of man in micro-climates is also notable: cities are hotter than the outskirts.

That said, I don't think we can really do much about it at the present time: the technology to store renewable energy is not mature enough yet. In any case I think investing some money at R&D is a good idea. The cheap oil reserves in the US are gone.

How liberal of you.....

But thanks......

Forum List

Back