A Poll About Sex...

Is a man having sex with another man, the same as a man having sex with a woman?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
It appears some of the board bottom feeders are contending that there is no difference between a man having sex with a man, and a man having sex with a woman. I don't know if they have come to this conclusion because they're bi or what, so I'd like to ask everyone here to vote yes or no in this poll.

I'll keep the results of who voted and how private so no one has to worry about any repercussion from the bottom feeders.

It appears some of the board bottom feeders are contending that there is no difference between a man having sex with a man, and a man having sex with a woman. I don't know if they have come to this conclusion because they're bi or what, so I'd like to ask everyone here to vote yes or no in this poll.

I'll keep the results of who voted and how private so no one has to worry about any repercussion from the bottom feeders.
Wow. This IS a new low for you.

Just as an FYI to anyone who's wisely stayed away from that thread: the question posed in this pole is not even close to being an accurate representation of what is being asked (and refused to be answered by you) in the other thread.

The poll should be:

Is having anal sex with a man morally diiferent from having anal sex with a woman?

Pale, why didn't you mention that you are asking about anal sex between man and woman vs. anal sex between man and man?

Jesus doesn't approve of either. Aren't you a Christian? Why were you bragging about having anal sex with a woman?

First Question:

Is having anal sex with a man morally diiferent from having anal sex with a woman?

Next Question:

Is having anal sex with a man morally different from having anal sex with an animal?

After all, an "anus" is an "anus", right? Should it matter what gender or species it is attached to?

Shall I ask more questions?

First Question:

Next Question:

Is having anal sex with a man morally different from having anal sex with an animal?

After all, an "anus" is an "anus", right? Should it matter what gender or species it is attached to?

Shall I ask more questions?
The principle of consent renders your animals parallel insignificant.

So, let me apply your logic.......if a child consents to have sex, does that make it morally acceptable behavior?

Consent does not connotate acceptable or condoned behavior.

A child is not capable of giving consent in the eyes of the law...that's why there are age of consent laws.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
A child is not capable of giving consent in the eyes of the law...that's why there are age of consent laws.

So, applying your logic, you are basically saying that morality is to be legislated, and that if the law said it was OK to have anal sex with children, it would suddenly become moral.

I guess the answer to the original question boils down to what one feels is moral and what one feels is immoral.

To each his own.

So, applying your logic, you are basically saying that morality is to be legislated, and that if the law said it was OK to have anal sex with children, it would suddenly become moral.

I guess the answer to the original question boils down to what one feels is moral and what one feels is immoral.

To each his own.
Is there a gray area for at what age a child is capable of consenting? Sure. Every child does not mature at the same rate; some are capable of consenting before others. The ideal situation would be to have some method of determining when that happens for each individual child.

It's not a question of what each person morally feels is the age of consent, but what the actual age of consent is for the child. Since that is impossible (at least currently) to discern, having an umbrella-age ensures no vulnerable child is taken advantage of.

But sex with a child does not become morally permissable because the government (or whoever) says so. The age at which a child becomes conscious enough to make such important decisions for themselves is absolute and independant of any law.

The poll should be:

No it shouldn't. It should read exactly as I phrased it. It's the issue you people have been dodging since this all started.

Apparently to you people, and if you want to use anal sex as an example, it makes NO DIFFERENCE to you if it's with a man or a woman. You have made NO ADMISSION thus far as to there being a difference.

You're out to lunch and won't asnwer, so I'm asking the board to vote on it, and it appears all who have voted thus far see a difference. You know, the one you bottom feeders are DODGING!

No it shouldn't. It should read exactly as I phrased it. It's the issue you people have been dodging since this all started.

Apparently to you people, and if you want to use anal sex as an example, it makes NO DIFFERENCE to you if it's with a man or a woman. You have made NO ADMISSION thus far as to there being a difference.

You're out to lunch and won't asnwer, so I'm asking the board to vote on it, and it appears all who have voted thus far see a difference. You know, the one you bottom feeders are DODGING!
Pale, quote where anyone said there is no difference between anal sex with a man and a woman. You're lying to deflect from your own moral hypocrisy, plain and simple.

To each his own.

How about it's illegal because it's almost unanimously considered immoral?

Homosexuality is considered immoral by the majority of citizens of this country, too ;)

I would say far from unanimously for one...and secondly, is the issue of consent. There is a good sized block of people who consider drinking immoral. Our laws don't make it illegal for eveyone, only minors.

Forum List

Back