A peak inside the progressive mindset

When one really listens to what is being said here, it is stupefying. Let's start with the idiotic mayor who calls it (and I quote) "well-merited time off". What?!? Columbus Day was designed to recognize Christopher Columbus. Good Friday was designed to reflect on the sacrifices made by Jesus Christ.

Jesus never existed.

Columbus Day is supposed to recognize that Columbus discovered America. Uh, there were already people here. People who died by the hundreds of millions after the Europeans came over. That's nothing to celebrate.
Hundreds of millions? Are you fucking stupid or just crazy?

When one really listens to what is being said here, it is stupefying. Let's start with the idiotic mayor who calls it (and I quote) "well-merited time off". What?!? Columbus Day was designed to recognize Christopher Columbus. Good Friday was designed to reflect on the sacrifices made by Jesus Christ.

Jesus never existed.

Columbus Day is supposed to recognize that Columbus discovered America. Uh, there were already people here. People who died by the hundreds of millions after the Europeans came over. That's nothing to celebrate.
Hundreds of millions? Are you fucking stupid or just crazy?
Yes. Yes, he is. Joey literally is "f*cking stupid". I'm not even kidding. He's known for it. It's one of several reasons he can't maintain employment.

[Q
Bwahahaha! I literally never get tired of this guy embarrassing himself. There has been volumes of evidence. From the Shroud of Turin to the famous "bone box" (which incidentally was found to be an accurate geochemical match), to people who have seen Jesus and interacted with him through near death experiences, to the Bible and everything in between, the evidence is pretty overwhelming.

I'm going though this thread then I see this drivel.
God you're dumb. You are so fucking dumb....
Not all dumbarses are neocons whackos, and not all neocon whackos are dumbarses, but they sure try their best to be so on this board.

You see people supposedly interacting with Jaysus through their own near-death experiences as evidence? How do you walk and breath at the same time?

You see people supposedly interacting with Jaysus through their own near-death experiences as evidence?
The courts do snowflake. They are called "witnesses". Of course, the other side will always attempt to question their credibility. But yes, rational people (including our entire legal system) recognizes someone's first-hand account as "evidence".

Just out of morbid curiosity - does it hurt to be as stupid as you are? Is there actual physical pain from such limited intellect?

The courts do snowflake. They are called "witnesses". Of course, the other side will always attempt to question their credibility. But yes, rational people (including our entire legal system) recognizes someone's first-hand account as "evidence".

Just out of morbid curiosity - does it hurt to be as stupid as you are? Is there actual physical pain from such limited intellect?

Um, when has that happened Oh Bright One?

What does hurt is getting dumber with each post of yours I read...

I can see an argument that Jesus is not who he claims to be (Son of God) and that he did not rise from the dead, but to argue he never lived smacks of complete ignorance. The Christian religion has lasted 2000 years and has approximately 2.2 billion adherents now living in the world. To argue that a religion that long lasting and so widespread in the world is based on the teachings of a fictional character is absurd to the extreme. It defies belief that anyone would broach this as a serious argument, and yet I see atheists do it all the time. It makes me wonder why they consider themselves the intelligent ones.

A peak inside the mindset of the progressive elite - who laugh like hell at the idiocy of the progressive minions who believe their propaganda...

As they prepare for their exodus from the White House, the Obamas are about to join another rarified club – that of the ruling liberal elite class owning multiple ultra-expensive homes in highly exclusive communities that none in America can afford save the one-percenters. The very same one-percenters whom they rant and rail against as being the greedy, ego-centric millionaires who simply have too much.

Guy, you miss the point entirely. No one has suggested taking the rich out and executing them.

Make them pay their fair share and pay their employees fairly. That's actually, you know, kind of reasonable.

I can see an argument that Jesus is not who he claims to be (Son of God) and that he did not rise from the dead, but to argue he never lived smacks of complete ignorance. The Christian religion has lasted 2000 years and has approximately 2.2 billion adherents now living in the world. To argue that a religion that long lasting and so widespread in the world is based on the teachings of a fictional character is absurd to the extreme. It defies belief that anyone would broach this as a serious argument, and yet I see atheists do it all the time. It makes me wonder why they consider themselves the intelligent ones.

Why is that hard to believe? The only reason why Christianity has 2.2 billion people in it today is that in the fourth century, the rulers of Rome picked it as the "State Religion" in an attempt to prop up the failing Roman system.

But when you get down to the evidence, it's actually kind of lacking. If Jesus was a real person, why didn't more people write about him at the time?

Why is there so much evidence that before Constantine codified it, "Christian" actually described a number of different belief systems, a lot of which did not involve Jesus of Nazareth.

The ugly progressive racism continues...

Symone Sanders, former spokeswoman for the Bernie Sanders presidential campaign, appeared on CNN Wednesday afternoon to weigh in on the future of the DNC and the Democratic party. Sanders dismissed the idea of Howard Dean returning as DNC chairman commenting, “we don’t need white people leading the Democratic party right now.”

Uh...what?!? Progressives are openly admitting that they don't look for people who are qualified. They look for minorities only (to exploit) and refuse to accept white Americans.

Whoa: Former Sanders spokesperson lets slip why Dems may NEVER win again - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back