A novel idea for the USMB: Fact checking the cost of illegal immigrants.

Of course, the working poor are a benefit to the country. Only question is, to whom goes the benefit? The fact that we don't value a clean environment in a hospital or in the bureau, orderly stuffed shelves in the supermarket, or our elderly mom kept fed and clean, or cheap lettuce, and thus won't pay a decent wage for any of that, doesn't mean they, and their work, are not a benefit.

Those who know the price of everything, and the value of nothing, are unlikely to realize that it's exactly undocumented immigrants, exploited and taken advantage of to the hilt, who hold a giant mirror right before our faces, for us to recognize who we are. Oh, and, also how careless and disrespectful of other humans we have become, while we all, in a variety of ways, benefit from both the working poor and undocumented immigrants without realizing, or caring for, it, or them, for that matter.

No, the working poor are not a benefit to our country. They cost us more them they produce. At least be honest with yourself.

Mark.

I have noticed that they start with a prejudice and then look for facts to support that. If they cant find any facts they just invent them.
Correct.

That's because conservative dogma is fundamentally wrong and lacking in facts.
I think that any belief system based on fear and lies is fundamentally flawed.
And I can’t figure out why they’re so scared.

That's because they're not, and your continued insistences of "uh-huh" collapse under their own weight.

I have noticed that they start with a prejudice and then look for facts to support that. If they cant find any facts they just invent them.
Correct.

That's because conservative dogma is fundamentally wrong and lacking in facts.
I think that any belief system based on fear and lies is fundamentally flawed.

Oh you mean like rounding people up who have opinions that differ from yours?

Liberals hate "facts".

Because facts makes them feel nauseous and want to throw up. .. :cool:
I noticed you couldn’t come up with a single fact yourself. Afraid you might :puke::puke3:

That's like your dumb ass facts the the right hates legal Mexican immigrants, Muslims from war torn nation's etc..etc..
They do.

Partisan hack

Sorry, I just like facts.
There are many people Republicans hate. You can see it here on the USMB. It's not like it's a secret.
Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Between Muslims and blacks, those two are interchangable. But the gays are always number one. There is no one else in America that people would refuse to make a cake for, or want to force them out of their job, or, well, any number of anti gay legislation actions. The hate for gay from the white wing is palpable. Their actions prove their deep seated hatred of the gays.

Ask Mike Pence.

Before he was Trump's running mate, Mike Pence led the anti-LGBT backlash

RFRA: Why the 'religious freedom law' signed by Mike Pence was so controversial

Sometimes, we forget how much Republicans hate gay people. The fact Republicans would put government money into funding the widely discredited and laughed at "conversion therapy" proves how much they hate gays.

Liberals hate "facts".

I noticed you couldn’t come up with a single fact yourself. Afraid you might :puke::puke3:

That's like your dumb ass facts the the right hates legal Mexican immigrants, Muslims from war torn nation's etc..etc..
They do.

Partisan hack

There are many people Republicans hate. You can see it here on the USMB. It's not like it's a secret.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Between Muslims and blacks, those two are interchangable. But the gays are always number one. There is no one else in America that people would refuse to make a cake for, or want to force them out of their job, or, well, any number of anti gay legislation actions. The hate for gay from the white wing is palpable. Their actions prove their deep seated hatred of the gays.

Ask Mike Pence.

Sometimes, we forget how much Republicans hate gay people. The fact Republicans would put government money into funding the widely discredited and laughed at "conversion therapy" proves how much they hate gays.

Woman's rights?

The left trashes woman's rights by letting guys In dresses compete with them in sports and wants them in little girls bathrooms , you fucker

Gays are against gods law so is abortion.

The rest you post is a lie.

Liberals hate "facts".

They do.

Partisan hack

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Ask Mike Pence.

NPC man strikes again.

A novel idea for the USMB: Fact checking the cost of illegal immigrants.

Cost of Illegal Immigrants - FactCheck.org

I know Republicans think that fact checkers are liars. Because reality facts just don’t jive with right wing facts.

What’s nice about this article, is that it not only debunks right wing claims one at a time, but also posts actual links.

One of my favorite facts that are pointed out by this article is the number of links right wingers make to Lou Dobbs.

Those Republicans that favor the wall excel at literary prestidigitation. All they talk about is the "cost" of so - called illegal immigration. What they fear is the other side of the accounting ledger and the contributions defer almost all of the cost.

That ends up meaning that you are building a wall that ends up costing more than it saves. The wall has become such a religion for the right that they cannot have a civil conversation and maybe it's because they realize they don't have all the facts in their favor.

Liberals hate "facts".

They do.

Partisan hack

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Ask Mike Pence.

Democrats love Muslims who routinely toss Gays off of buildings for being Gay. Now Democrats don't hate Gays, they just don't give a shit about them. But then Democrats don't give a shit about anything other than votes and power so no surprise there.

They do.

Partisan hack

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Ask Mike Pence.

Woman's rights?

The left trashes woman's rights by letting guys In dresses compete with them in sports and wants them in little girls bathrooms , you fucker

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”Clearly Hosea desires that the people of Ephraim can no longer have children.

God of course obeys by making all their unborn children miscarry. Making someone miscarry is abortion. So it's OK if God does it?

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.”

In other words, pregnant women.

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”.

In other words, abortion.

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 5:11-31 - New International Version

Not only is abortion approved in the Bible, they tell you how to do it.

How come Christians don't read the Bible?

They do.

Partisan hack

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Ask Mike Pence.

Woman's rights?

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”Clearly Hosea desires that the people of Ephraim can no longer have children.

God of course obeys by making all their unborn children miscarry. Making someone miscarry is abortion. So it's OK if God does it?

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.”

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”.

I thought you didn't want a theocracy. Can you pick a horse and stay on it?

They do.

Partisan hack

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Ask Mike Pence.

Woman's rights?

You quoting the old testament and taking it out of context you stupid fuck?

You are right libs poor and illiterate People for poor corrupt countries that flood our country cost tax payers nothing lol WTF

I know in Boston it cost blacks thousands of dollars, hatians have taken all the taxi jobs. Black unemployment is high, why are we importing hatians?

Last edited:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Ask Mike Pence.

Woman's rights?

You quoting the old testament and taking it out of context you stupid fuck?

• Genesis 16: 23 Behold, said he, thou art with child, and thou shalt bring forth a son: and thou shalt call his name Ismael, because the Lord hath heard thy affliction.
  • Genesis 25:21-22: And Isaac besought the Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and he heard him, and made Rebecca to conceive. But the children struggled in her womb...
  • Hosea 12: 23 In the womb he supplanted his brother, and as a man he contended with God.
  • Romans 9:10-11: But when Rebecca also had conceived at once of Isaac our father. For when the children were not yet born, nor had done any good or evil (that the purpose of God according to election might stand) . . .
The truth that these verses tell is that life begins at conception. Rebekah conceived a child—not what would be or could be a child. Note James 2: 26 ". . . a body apart from the spirit is dead. . ." Since the soul is the principle which gives life to the body, then a child carried in the womb of its mother has a soul because it is alive. To kill it is murder.

Forum List

Back