A Note Of Gratitude

Like I said, anything AFTER WWII is totally bullshit. And WWII was righteous only because we were attacked, so to defend yourself is good. To attack, especially in Nam, Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan, for no reason is amoral and anyone who served in those wars should be fucking embarrassed to not only have served in a terrorist venture, but TO HAVE LOST!!!!!!!!!

Afghanistan was in response to 9/11, so it was a defensive war.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! "a defensive war"??? According to the weak official story peddled by Washington, the majority of the so-called hijackers were Saudis...so why was Afghanistan targeted??? 9/11 was clearly a flse-flag operation...it merely served as a pretext to invade and occupy key middle east states...all of this was pre-planned in a document drafted under the Clinton administration called ( Project for a New American Century )...the official 9/11 tale is riddled with credibility holes... only the most uncritical patriotic fanatic could possibly believe it...

Invading Afghanistan to get Al-Qaeda is like invading Italy to get the mafia.

People who join the army have no morals. You go and shoot people you don't agree with.
The last righteous war was against Hitler, everything else after that was totally amoral. So be proud that you were in the biggest terrorist organization of all time, the US army.

have you ever been arrested or jailed for your beliefs? have you ever refused to pay income taxes and specifically stated to the IRS that you were deducting a portion because you do not support war?

i just think that if you so passionately believe something to the extent that you condemn soldiers as amoral, that you should be willing to risk something, anything. what have you risked?

People who join the army have no morals. You go and shoot people you don't agree with.
The last righteous war was against Hitler, everything else after that was totally amoral. So be proud that you were in the biggest terrorist organization of all time, the US army.

have you ever been arrested or jailed for your beliefs? have you ever refused to pay income taxes and specifically stated to the IRS that you were deducting a portion because you do not support war?

i just think that if you so passionately believe something to the extent that you condemn soldiers as amoral, that you should be willing to risk something, anything. what have you risked?

I happen to disagree with you on this point. If you do not pay your taxes you are playing in their home court.

You have to get the government to play in your home court.

I don't get what your point is in relation to what I said. I believe if you're attacked, defend yourself, but to constantly be attacking everyone and anyone like the US army does, is amoral and anyone who joins these days to attack people who most often, didn't even do anything to the US, is equally without morals.

I don't get what your point is in relation to what I said. I believe if you're attacked, defend yourself, but to constantly be attacking everyone and anyone like the US army does, is amoral and anyone who joins these days to attack people who most often, didn't even do anything to the US, is equally without morals.

my son oined the navy recently. he is the most moral and gentle person i know. he surprises me actually.

good people join the military. oddly, i enlisted because i was opposed to the active draft system in effect in the sixties. i didn't think the burdens of our wars should be solely the burden of poor kids. i was in a cat bird seat with a 2-S when i joined, just dropped out raised my hand.

what exactly would you suggest? wars are not fought ust by the military. they are fought by the people.

I happen to disagree with you on this point. If you do not pay your taxes you are playing in their home court.

i was making a suggestion of non-violent resistance to what appears to be a pacifist.

Last edited:
ima said:

In kosovo, we picked a side and kicked some ass, but really, it was pointless. The damage had already been done when the UN got involved

you have chosen deep and profound total ignorance here

the UN was not involved at all in kosovo; the russians were pro serbian and would have vetoed it

the point of it was to avoid a inner NATO war between turkey and greece rather than helping the kosovans

but it restiored a million kosovans to their homes and has created an independent kosovo in all but name.

hardly pointless...ignoramus!

BTW taking kosovo away from serbia is exactly like taking jerusalem away from israel; it's the old serbian spiritual centre

Last edited:

my son oined the navy recently. he is the most moral and gentle person i know. he surprises me actually.

good people join the military. oddly, i enlisted because i was opposed to the active draft system in effect in the sixties. i didn't think the burdens of our wars should be solely the burden of poor kids. i was in a cat bird seat with a 2-S when i joined, just dropped out raised my hand.

what exactly would you suggest? wars are not fought ust by the military. they are fought by the people.

I suggest that we pull out ALL our troops from everywhere like Germany, SKorea, Japan, Afghanistan, Iraq... Everywhere basically, and let other people freely decide what they want. We're supposed to be about freedom, yet we attack everyone in sight to make them conform to our ways. It's idiotic, cost us lives and a shitload of money. Sorry to say, but the Navy is particularly cowardly, they sit far away and shoot at targets they can't even see with long range missiles. So they inflict massive damage without ever getting near danger themselves. And they are always attacking inferior armies. What about China? Didn't we attack Nam and Korea to stop communism? Are we too much of a big bunch of pussies that we only attack very weak countries like Grenada?

OMG! I cannot believe that Ima of all people with her very fine brain could say such a thing. Ima dear, if not for war, our great nation the USA would be under British rule. If not for war, Hitler would have ruled the world. If not for war, Japan would not be our ally & trading partner. And if not for war, Jordan would not be living at peace from the Palestinians.

You see Ima, there comes a point where when all else has failed to establish peace, only war can accomplish it.
Like I said, anything AFTER WWII is totally bullshit. And WWII was righteous only because we were attacked, so to defend yourself is good. To attack, especially in Nam, Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan, for no reason is amoral and anyone who served in those wars should be fucking embarrassed to not only have served in a terrorist venture, but TO HAVE LOST!!!!!!!!!

'WW2 was justified"??? really??? Maybe you should probe a bit deeper....at the time FDR had to contend with a pervasive isolationist movement led by the aviator Charles Lindbergh ...the vast majority of Americans wanted no involvement in the war in Europe---especially in the wake of the first WW. To this end FDR and his cabinet conspired to foment a Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor by cutting off Japan's access to Asian oil...Japan had singed a tripartite pact with Germany and Italy; basically this meant that if any of those three nations went to war---all of them did. This was how FDR led the U.S. into the second world war. FDR and his staff were well aware of the impending Japanese attack...they virtually ensured it by the crippling sanctions placed on Japan
codgie you are talkin total and utter rubbish

this post and the last one as well...drivel of the very worst kind

so bad i aint gonna bother refuting it

you aint no proper critic of israel if you talk trash like that

go join the zionuts where such idiocy belongs

Last edited:

I suggest that we pull out ALL our troops from everywhere like Germany, SKorea, Japan, Afghanistan, Iraq... Everywhere basically, and let other people freely decide what they want. We're supposed to be about freedom, yet we attack everyone in sight to make them conform to our ways. It's idiotic, cost us lives and a shitload of money. Sorry to say, but the Navy is particularly cowardly, they sit far away and shoot at targets they can't even see with long range missiles. So they inflict massive damage without ever getting near danger themselves. And they are always attacking inferior armies. What about China? Didn't we attack Nam and Korea to stop communism? Are we too much of a big bunch of pussies that we only attack very weak countries like Grenada?

i'm sorry, but i think you are being naive and simplistic, although i appreciate and admire you altruism.

so, what do you personally do to accomplig these goals?

my son is also, and again it surprises me, one of the most courageous people i know. he is never afraid to speak his mid, even if it goes against the popular opinion.

i think you would find that most people in the military would agree with you about afghanistan abd iraq, albeit for different reason.

i'm sorry, but i think you are being naive and simplistic, although i appreciate and admire you altruism.

my son is also, and again it surprises me, one of the most courageous people i know. he is never afraid to speak his mid, even if it goes against the popular opinion.

i think you would find that most people in the military would agree with you about afghanistan abd iraq, albeit for different reason.

Like i said, we should pull all our troops out and reduce our army to a quarter of what it is now. So just a crack team to defend the US, like just Marines or something. Obviously pare down the navy and air force in consequence, and use the saved money to get our fiscal house in order. Does it even make sense to you that we spend more on our military then the next 10 countries PUT TOGETHER!!!!!! Holy fucking smokes! We're out of control.

Like i said, we should pull all our troops out and reduce our army to a quarter of what it is now. So just a crack team to defend the US, like just Marines or something. Obviously pare down the navy and air force in consequence, and use the saved money to get our fiscal house in order. Does it even make sense to you that we spend more on our military then the next 10 countries PUT TOGETHER!!!!!! Holy fucking smokes! We're out of control.

And we are less safe than some countries who spend something like 5 bucks. Maybe we can learn something from them.

OMG! I cannot believe that Ima of all people with her very fine brain could say such a thing. Ima dear, if not for war, our great nation the USA would be under British rule. If not for war, Hitler would have ruled the world. If not for war, Japan would not be our ally & trading partner. And if not for war, Jordan would not be living at peace from the Palestinians.

You see Ima, there comes a point where when all else has failed to establish peace, only war can accomplish it.

'WW2 was justified"??? really??? Maybe you should probe a bit deeper....at the time FDR had to contend with a pervasive isolationist movement led by the aviator Charles Lindbergh ...the vast majority of Americans wanted no involvement in the war in Europe---especially in the wake of the first WW. To this end FDR and his cabinet conspired to foment a Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor by cutting off Japan's access to Asian oil...Japan had singed a tripartite pact with Germany and Italy; basically this meant that if any of those three nations went to war---all of them did. This was how FDR led the U.S. into the second world war. FDR and his staff were well aware of the impending Japanese attack...they virtually ensured it by the crippling sanctions placed on Japan

A typically silly and far less than half-the-story response.
By the time America embargoed Japan they had already overrun Manchuria, Korea and a large chunk of China, threatening our interests in Asia. If we crippled their ability to make war on their neighbors it certainly didn't show on December 6 or for years after.

codgie you are talkin total and utter rubbish

this post and the last one as well...drivel of the very worst kind

so bad i aint gonna bother refuting it

you aint no proper critic of israel if you talk trash like that

go join the zionuts where such idiocy belongs

:lol::lol::lol:
Woo. What makes you think your idiocy is any better than "Hanks?" :D

you have labeled all those who serve in our military amoral. i have no idea what the above has to do with that allegation. hat is what i was talking about and that is what you were talking about.

Last edited:

And we are less safe than some countries who spend something like 5 bucks. Maybe we can learn something from them.

america has one of the highest standards of living in the world.

america has one of the highest standards of living in the world.

Hopefully, you're not suggesting that it's because we pound other countries to dust for usually no valid reason? :dunno:

i was making a suggestion of non-violent resistance to what appears to be a pacifist.

....indeed "wars are fought by people'...however they are planned and implemented by politicians...in fact history is one long, weary episode of a tiny group of men sending millions off to fight for reasons most of them never begin to comprehend...Iraq and Afghanistan are ideal examples....the media consciously equated these wars of aggression with somehow defending U.S. freedoms---and sure enough the mindless masses heeded the call. Until the powers that initiate these criminal wars are challenged---nothing will change, and we will continue to turn our childrens' lives over to bureaucratic monsters...
If we listen to and heed your wisdom, we will be enjoying Shariah in no time flat.

Forum List

Back