A Note Of Gratitude

...by all indication you need to learn history you mindless flute....whom do you imagine set the taliban free to occupy the afghan government---that's right simpleton---the reganites of the 80's openly courted the most radical element of islam, the mujehadin, the cia trained them, armed them and financed them....fast-forward 20 years and the same cretins responsible are warning us of the dangers of radical islam...al qeada ain't the enemy---the real enemy occupies the white house....moron
i know all that and have said it here, too

and have forgotten much much more than you will ever know

I HAVE A HISTORY DEGREE FROM A TOP UK UNIVERSITY AND WAS A HISTORY TEACHER

try again, codgie baby

LOL !!!!!!! sorry stupid---but the positioning of History teacher and Zionist don't exactly reconcile....again, if I laugh any harder at this point it will become a medical issue...:lol:
i aint no pro israel zionist you illiterate raver

aint you read any of my rants against israel; far far more deeply anti israeli govt than you are

all you do is get your sick rocks off baiting the zionuts
without caring in the slightest for arabs or jews or anyone but your sick so called self

do you know what all semitic actually means??

bet you dont

When that happenns,give me a call and I'll wire you the money for a one-way to Canada. Be glad to get rid of your cowardly carcass.

which one of us is a coward Hoss? I can proudly say I didn't participate in a mass-slaughter in IndoChina----you did. Care to guess how many Vietnamese, Cambodians and Laotians were buried by the proud U.S. war-machine? You're a bona-fide coward and terrorist dude...feel the pride
Remember, Skitzo, we want you to post lots of pictures of you and the camel, your new paramour. Meanwhile, are you back to your same song and dance? If the enemy happened to be on our shore attacking us, a wuss like you would either be under his bed or hiding in the closet. Act as brave as you want on a message board, Skitzo, but I think many of the readers have your number.
quite right hossy

right behind you here

the guy aint worth shitting on

ignore the wretch

i vote that whenever this obnoxious coward codger the dodger posts a thread or anything we just ignore the fuckshit bastard

from now on

but if you guys need a shit; i aint gonna try and dissuade you................just make it good and total

sorry pops, but i'm not part of the geritol-set yet....still somewhat youthful...still catch glances from girls some twenty years younger than me....its all good
Of course the younger women give you glances, glances filled with pity at a youngish guy pushing a shopping cart instead of having a job.

keep telling yourself that pops is it floats your boat....my guess is that you are as physically unappealing as you are stone-dumb...:D
And we are actually to believe that you are nice looking? Brag all you want to, Skitzo, but for all we know you are the twin of Frankenstein. I am sure many of the readers think it hilarious that Skitzo actually thinks he is brilliant since he is always calling others moron, imbecile, dumb, etc. This happens to be his modus operandi on any message board on which he posts. I guess he feels that by calling others these names makes him feel better about himself and gives him a little self esteem.

Of course the younger women give you glances, glances filled with pity at a youngish guy pushing a shopping cart instead of having a job.

keep telling yourself that pops is it floats your boat....my guess is that you are as physically unappealing as you are stone-dumb...:D
And we are actually to believe that you are nice looking? Brag all you want to, Skitzo, but for all we know you are the twin of Frankenstein. I am sure many of the readers think it hilarious that Skitzo actually thinks he is brilliant since he is always calling others moron, imbecile, dumb, etc. This happens to be his modus operandi on any message board on which he posts. I guess he feels that by calling others these names makes him feel better about himself and gives him a little self esteem.

Just like you just did? :D

kvetch: i aint no pro israel zionist you illiterate raver

OMG!!!!!!!!!! you cannot make this up...can anyone spot the irony here???? If I laugh any harder I'll have to dial 911....hopefully the response-time in NYC has improved....LMFAO
911 is overwhelmed with legitimite calls already and vehicles are prone to flat tires and engine failure. Sorry 'bout that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back